Girls who broke your heart thread

I"m having a really hard time with my girlfriend"s C cups. They"re so small compared to my usual fare.

My ex-wife is a D/DD, my last "real" girlfriend was a DD/E, and no, they weren"t blubberous monstrosities.

Ex-girlfriend"s were probably the nicest. Firm, yet huge. *lament*

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I"m having a really hard time with my girlfriend"s C cups. They"re so small compared to my usual fare.

My ex-wife is a D/DD, my last "real" girlfriend was a DD/E, and no, they weren"t blubberous monstrosities.

Would you give up Grobbee?

Everyone knows you"re fucking sea monsters.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:

I really wonder how people can fuck fat girls. When you pull their shirts off, seeing all that belly fat, oh my god I"d literally vomit. And I can only imagine their gross sweaty fat cunt. I"d honestly rather never have sex again for the rest of my life than to fuck a fat ass.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Sex drive overpowers natural disgust, and people will naturally gravitate towards partners of a roughly similar level of attractiveness unless there are extraneous circumstances coming into play.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I"m with Aychamo, although perhaps not quite as emphatic. I just can"t do fat chicks either. Or even chubby ones.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
aychamo_aycono said:
I really wonder how people can fuck fat girls. When you pull their shirts off, seeing all that belly fat, oh my god I"d literally vomit. And I can only imagine their gross sweaty fat cunt. I"d honestly rather never have sex again for the rest of my life than to fuck a fat ass.
I have this buddy that for about the last 6 years only fucked fat chicks. Now, I don"t mean chubby, I mean literally morbidly obese girls. His last girlfriend was 250 pounds when they met and over the course of a year turned into over 350 pounds (wouldn"t tell him her weight anymore). He said the only position she would "do it" in was doggy style because if they tried missionary she would feel like she was suffocating herself haha. He dumped her and has a nice 130 pounder who was a virgin at 25.. until he came along. Not sure if that"s a good thing or pathetic that she was a virgin at 25.

I love a nice B myself as well. My girlfriend has a great set of B"s but is constantly saying she doesn"t like them. Just something about a natural set of B"s that I love.

Brad2770

All the women I have been with have been a skinny. Its all good, but lately I have been liking me the thicker girls (size 11 or so).

Redhead and I have pretty much decided that we are just friends. We may fuck here and there, but we just really come off as good friends. She has a personality very similar to mine. So, she has told me she has a friend I would like, but has a boyfriend... I dont know the story, but she says I have a good chance with her. Who knows. She showed me pics of her and she is damned cute. She is a thick girl. Couldnt completely tell from the pics, but she has a nice body.

So yeah, we will see what happens. I am going out with RedHead thurs. I really like hanging out with her. She is pretty damned awesome.

Oh yeah, I fucked RedHead this past weekend. It was good and she is an angel at blow jobs. But it ended "shortly" (pun intended) when i started laughing during sex. She is so fucking tiny.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brad2770 said:
All the women I have been with have been a skinny. Its all good, but lately I have been liking me the thicker girls (size 11 or so).

Redhead and I have pretty much decided that we are just friends. We may fuck here and there, but we just really come off as good friends. She has a personality very similar to mine. So, she has told me she has a friend I would like, but has a boyfriend... I dont know the story, but she says I have a good chance with her. Who knows. She showed me pics of her and she is damned cute. She is a thick girl. Couldnt completely tell from the pics, but she has a nice body.

So yeah, we will see what happens. I am going out with RedHead thurs. I really like hanging out with her. She is pretty damned awesome.

Oh yeah, I fucked RedHead this past weekend. It was good and she is an angel at blow jobs. But it ended "shortly" (pun intended) when i started laughing during sex. She is so fucking tiny.
She has a boyfriend, but you have a good chance? And this is the type of woman you want to fuck with, jesus you love sticking to this thread dont you.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Sutekh said:
She has a boyfriend, but you have a good chance? And this is the type of woman you want to fuck with, jesus you love sticking to this thread dont you.
While I generally agree with you just because of your signature, we don"t know the whole story.

"She has a boyfriend, but is getting ready to dump his abusive ass" is a possibility.

Prime_sl

shitlord
I was home for Spring Break and at the bar on Saturday when I saw my friends younger sister and some of her high school pals... ended up fucking the one. I want to add her as friends on facebook but I don"t want to be any creepier than I already am. I don"t want anything to do with this girl besides fucking her again if I got the chance.

So add her on facebook so I can creep her pics and such

or

Do nothing and hope I see her at my friends house sometime?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it is, with college girls. Below 18 is a nono, if you piss her off for any damn reason all she does is pick up the phone and your ass is getting pounded in jail. Statutory rape is no joke. And for god"s sake don"tevertake a picture.

There"s all sorts of age of consent junk going on in different states, but ultimately she"s still a minor. Just don"t play with fire, and you won"t get burned.