Girls who broke your heart thread

Necrolyte_foh

shitlord
As others have mentioned, TMM concepts and theories are heavily based in psychology. If you took Psychology classes heavily up through university and post-graduate level, you"d notice tons of guys (who have never heard of TMM) who have huge success with women and might not be that attractive.

It"s simply because they understand the foundational concepts. In a way it"s better, since they never have to use the preset lines and are heavily adaptive.

Faelor_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
Is it just me or is it extremely rare to find a woman who can hold a good conversation.
You are correct. IthinkI just found a winner after not dating anyone for a few years, so I actually have "butterflies in my stomach" which I don"t think I"ve felt since freshmen year of high school. We"ll see how it goes though, but I know exactly what you mean Tyen. It"s all the same bull mostly.

Brad2770

Ironhawk said:
Holy crap, she"s tiny! What does she weigh, like 105?! I"m an ass guy for sure, but is it just me?

She must be fun to toss around Brad.
She used to be about 105, but she has chunked up... but for the better. She is 5"10" and about 145 now. Her ass has gotten huge compared to what it used to be. She is a size 9 in juniors, if that means anything to you... she used to be a 3 when we were together.

This is the best profile pic i have of her booty. It sticks out far! I love it.

Both pics were taken with my phone, so they are not the best.

As for the nudes, probably wont post those again (or any new ones)... So feel free to -internet me.

Tyen said:
Is it just me or is it extremely rare to find a woman who can hold a good conversation.
This is one reason I am so drawn towards my ex. I went out with 10 different girls after the separation and talked to I have no idea how many more and most talked about the most boring shit. My ex can talk about real stuff and hold my attention. On top of that, she will fucking watch Discovery or History channel and not fucking whine and moan... (yes, I have to watch the fucking Lifetime channel from time to time.)

Anyways, just wanted to point that out. Worst fucking thing girls do is talk about the girls they hate or the boyfriends that left them... I fucking HATED it.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
That picture does not constitute as MOAR.

Give us MOAR

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hatorade said:
Was never a GF but she did turn out to be a liar and this is what liars get.
Oh look she sent me a vid as well. Well that was nice of her.

<object width="400" height="300"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.hardsextube.com/embed/82446/"></param><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.hardsextube.com/embed/82446/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" AllowScriptAccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Tyen said:
It"s goddamned near fucking impossible.

There are basically 2 women in my life my age...my wife, and a chick I see at work. The chick at work is racist, and that pisses me off. Her hatred for mexicans would be funny if she was a bit older, but it"s just kinda irritating in this day and age. She also repeats herself constantly. I hear the same stories every day. It"s nonsense. That being said, we share a lot of similar interests, we have a definite connection, and have fun when I"m not busy being bored by hearing about the same shit I heard about yesterday. And the day before. And last week.

My wife is the only woman I can actually tolerate conversing with, because she"s actually intelligent. She doesn"t parrot shit she hears on TV or from her friends, she actually has a fucking opinion on things, and has the brainpower to determine an opinion if she doesn"t have one. However, her sense of humor is non existant. I can"t get her to laugh at shit that I find funny 90% of the time, and when she tells me a "Funny story," it"s usually some 10 minute long ordeal where I"m sitting there wondering if I missed the punchline or not.

I enjoy spending time with them both, but mostly just because I like checking out their asses and looking down their shirts. I go talk to my male friends if I want conversation.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
TheCutlery said:
It"s goddamned near fucking impossible.

There are basically 2 women in my life my age...my wife, and a chick I see at work. The chick at work is racist, and that pisses me off. Her hatred for mexicans would be funny if she was a bit older, but it"s just kinda irritating in this day and age. She also repeats herself constantly. I hear the same stories every day. It"s nonsense. That being said, we share a lot of similar interests, we have a definite connection, and have fun when I"m not busy being bored by hearing about the same shit I heard about yesterday. And the day before. And last week.

My wife is the only woman I can actually tolerate conversing with, because she"s actually intelligent. She doesn"t parrot shit she hears on TV or from her friends, she actually has a fucking opinion on things, and has the brainpower to determine an opinion if she doesn"t have one. However, her sense of humor is non existant. I can"t get her to laugh at shit that I find funny 90% of the time, and when she tells me a "Funny story," it"s usually some 10 minute long ordeal where I"m sitting there wondering if I missed the punchline or not.

I enjoy spending time with them both, but mostly just because I like checking out their asses and looking down their shirts. I go talk to my male friends if I want conversation.
I AM NOT SAYING THIS NECESSARILY HAS TO DO WITH YOU:

Probably a lot of guys can"t converse with girls because the *guys* are boring too! My buddy and I were at a restaurant the other night and I was hitting on our waitress. She admits that she wants to be an architect. My buddy, a notorious pseudo-intellectual, starts trying to talk to her about famous architects and mid-century modern designers who designed buildings or whatever at one point. I watched her eyes immediately glaze over, and I almost went into an absent seizure because of the boring shit coming from his mouth. He was trying to show interest or whatever in what she was saying, but she wasn"t really that interested in the topic, and he bored the fuck out of her. Afterwards he says how she was boring and didn"t know anything .. .... .. .. . . . . . .... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
I AM NOT SAYING THIS NECESSARILY HAS TO DO WITH YOU:

Probably a lot of guys can"t converse with girls because the *guys* are boring too! My buddy and I were at a restaurant the other night and I was hitting on our waitress. She admits that she wants to be an architect. My buddy, a notorious pseudo-intellectual, starts trying to talk to her about famous architects and mid-century modern designers who designed buildings or whatever at one point. I watched her eyes immediately glaze over, and I almost went into an absent seizure because of the boring shit coming from his mouth. He was trying to show interest or whatever in what she was saying, but she wasn"t really that interested in the topic, and he bored the fuck out of her. Afterwards he says how she was boring and didn"t know anything .. .... .. .. . . . . . .... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oh, I"m completely sure it goes both ways. But at least I don"t repeat myself constantly, and at least try to stay informed on current events I also make it a point of note not to discuss nerd shit with women. They don"t wanna hear about Warcraft or about the latest particle physics discovery and the impact it"s gonna make on their lives, I don"t wanna hear about how that bitch at work is so annoying and everyone hates her but everyone"s too pussy to actually tell her to shut the fuck up.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Men have real bidnuss to take care of, so our conversation may seem boring. Just remember that real bidnuss does not include the episode of Friends you saw last night, bitch!

Ironhawk_foh

shitlord
i love texts like that... i can"t say i"ve ever gotten the divorce one though. I think the best random one I got was "I just got a new bra at VS, want to take it off of me?"

And do all you guys still have sex with your exes? I haven"t ever really heard much of this to be honest, am I missin how common this is?

Ironhawk_foh

shitlord
I"m sure it has to be different... I would guess it"s a totally different mindset; a more selfish one at that. I mean... who gives a shit if you want to Michael Phelps it and shoot for your personal best time and she doesn"t get hers? What"s she gonna do, dump you?

For real though, is it like a grudge fuck every time? I"m actually curious...

*note: I"m thinking of the term "exes" as ex-wives. I"m sure it"s somewhat similar with girlfriends, but honestly it"s gotta be on a whole "nother level if it"s a former spouse.

Brad2770

Ironhawk said:
*note: I"m thinking of the term "exes" as ex-wives. I"m sure it"s somewhat similar with girlfriends, but honestly it"s gotta be on a whole "nother level if it"s a former spouse.
Several here would probably call me a wimp or a pussy or whatever, but I came from a broken home. Never wanted to have children to put them through that. I married and my mindset changed. I love my ex wife and my son and I would do what I need to do to have my family back together again. I fuck my ex because I am a horny male that needs to get his fucking rocks off. I also fuck my ex wife because I still love her.

I am not bitter for what happened in the past anymore. I was at one point and showed this whole board how pissed I was, but I have my regrets for doing that.

But it was still pretty fucking Epic.

Brad2770 said:
Several here would probably call me a wimp or a pussy or whatever, but I came from a broken home. Never wanted to have children to put them through that. I married and my mindset changed. I love my ex wife and my son and I would do what I need to do to have my family back together again. I fuck my ex because I am a horny male that needs to get his fucking rocks off. I also fuck my ex wife because I still love her.

I am not bitter for what happened in the past anymore. I was at one point and showed this whole board how pissed I was, but I have my regrets for doing that.

But it was still pretty fucking Epic.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah and whats great about it is, you"ve fucked them for awhile before so its not some trash pickup sex where the chick sucks, they know what to do and when to haha.. cheer!