Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Vatoreus said:
It isn"t, it"s about you coming off as not wanting to let her do what she wants. If a girl asks about a hair color change, the answer is always, ALWAYS "However you wear it, I"ll love it" unless you"re an insecure faggot who can"t handle a girl"s independence. This was reinforced by the snippy comment when she said "I"ll do what I want" because you know what, she isn"t your"s, shecando what she wants and youcango fuck off.

Seriously, man up sunshine.
agree

Dro_foh

shitlord
Oh I learned never to comment on hair, but with most chicks its not THIS BIG OF A FUCKING DEAL.

She was fine for 2 weeks, then she starts going out with friends and bam NOW she is mad about it and its unforgivable? I detect another penis on the scene.

She is completely normal now that I am being apathetic, too bad its not a game, I really dont give a fuck now. I"m going to find my fucking purse, remove my balls from it and man the fuck up. Thank you FOHSS, you are the winnars of this soap opera.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Just how long distance is the relationship? How many hours drive, etc?

I lost the best girl [ed: I created this thread about] I"ve ever met due to distance. It fucking sucks!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dro said:
haha she said she wants two months to cool down, I cant believe that shit.

Ayachamo: 400 miles
That"s a pretty long distance, but not that bad if you"re serious about each other. I could pull that distance off. I couldn"t pull off 1500 miles though! Man, she sounds like a headcase, what keeps you with her?

Hasto_foh

shitlord
My current gf lives in Vancouver, BC and I live in Alexandria, VA. That"s 2888 miles. We have been together for 18 months now. She"s moving down next month. Long distance is hard, but it"s not impossible.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Dro said:
haha she said she wants two months to cool down, I cant believe that shit.

Ayachamo: 400 miles
She is fucking lying to you dude, DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

It"s a way of getting you the fuck out without telling you directly that you are a dickface or actually getting some action. You are controlling a chick 400 miles away and expect her not to get bored by not getting pounded in the wet vag? Can"t believe you didn"t pick up on that from the beginning.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Dro said:
who knows. I"m just pissed that I thought this was more than it was.
I already explained it to you, so ya, I know.

Tits nao sir

Malice_foh

shitlord
I guarentee if you post her tits, you will immediately feel better about this whole situation.

The rest of us will feel better about it, too.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
EmpireF4i said:
Moar? This could really turn it around for my internets.

And yes, thats the same girl I always post. Shes the first and only girl that will ever break my heart.
SON EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU LIKE THEM BOYS

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Debated on whether I should post this for a while, but fuck her and her pussy.