Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
I think it"s really dependent on the circumstances. I hadn"t jerked in a couple days, haven"t had sex in a month or two, and was horny as shit because it was the first time messing around with a new girl who"s really attractive. Add all that up and it was a recipe for blue balls. Or a 30 second lay.

Maybe the blue balls weren"t so bad in retrospect.
Well shit, no one to blame but yourself anyway for not jerking it before the date if you thought you had a decent chance of scoring. Maybe this is why chicks never call you back

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Did you know women can have something similar from the absence of an orgasm?

No pressure~

Oh, and sex pee is 1,000 times worse when you have to sit down.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"ve only really had blue balls once. I"ve also had plenty of times where the chick demanded I wrapped up and I just couldn"t get off so I just stopped and I was fine.

It doesn"t really hurt, just kind of feels like a small weight is on your nuts I guess

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Never had it so I always assumed it was exaggerated. I didn"t find out it was actual pain until some point in college when someone explained it to me.

I"ve also had sex many times without an orgasm and never experienced pain. This is basically every time I use a condom.

Yeah, sex without orgasm really doesn"t seem to be the problem.

Has anyone had real, painful blue balls from sex without orgasm? Or is it always being turned on with no sex.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Do dudes really get "blue balls"? I"ve never got this and figured it was something some guys played off as a way to get sex if they were suddenly being denied.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
It feels like you pulled a muscle right where your taint is. It"s not comfortable.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes it happens, and it sucks. Because blowing your load doesn"t even fix it, it still hurts for like 30 minutes after.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Blue Balls is very real. It gives you that feeling in your lower stomach/sack area that you get after getting kicked in the balls almost but a little different. The feeling from too much sex is a little different. That one feels more like a pulled muscle or something down there. Both of em suck.

Kenadul said:
Blue Balls is very real. It gives you that feeling in your lower stomach/sack area that you get after getting kicked in the balls almost but a little different. The feeling from too much sex is a little different. That one feels more like a pulled muscle or something down there. Both of em suck.
Well I"m glad to say I"ve never been blueballed in my life. w00t.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Inconsiderable said:
When my girl starts complaining on the phone and I am bored by it, I just say "Ah" "Hmm" "Okay.." every minute or so, so she thinks im listening. If she stops talking I say something that fits in with whatever she said "Those idiots" "So unfair" and if I have really no clue at all what she was talking about I go with "And what happened next?"

Took me some time to get it right, but it works like a charm. The most important thing is to make noises like "Hmm" and "Ahh" so she thinks you are listening. If you stay silent while she talks, she will go "What did I just say?" and you are in trouble.
I used to do that with the crazy ex. Call me names now, but a man has to do what he has to do when she demands to talk on the phone every night, and those calls never lasted under 1 hour, often 1.5 hours.

Can"t let my raid group wait that long.

Only problem was the keyboard... too loud... ended up letting music play in the background so she would stfu about the keyboard noise.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Headphones work perfectly to hold a phone against your ear, and keep your hands free to keep gaming.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I guess when you can"t close you will experience a lot of blue balls

Sweet burn!

P.S. I"m rather disappointed by the lack of props and attention for my most recent story. This was a pretty triumphant event in my eyes going from complete uncertainty to sex in the span of about 2 hours. It doesn"t match the DG triumph that was a 3 month harrowing tale, thus no hallelujah song, but it was certainly worthy of comment.

I demand satisfaction.

In other news, I am staying in Korea for a 3rd year. I love this place, and despite having very clear education and career goals, I can"t quite get myself to leave yet.