Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Alright, so this is the dating advice/brag about how much pussy you get thread now:

Me said:
Ah well, off to another ski hill sausage party, woo.
Fuck, I hate how when it rains it pours. As it turns out, the bus I guided over the weekend was one large group of friends, about 45 of them. Well over half were women, which is unheard of on ski trips (normally 3 to 1 in favor of dudes, on average). And a good number of them were attractive and single. I felt like a goddamn piece of meat, and I was okay with that. I love being the guy up at the front with the PA, facilitating the 8 hour bus ride party to the hill. I didn"t seal the deal with any of them as I hooked up with another tour guide from a different bus (I"ve been working on her for like 2 years, she just started guiding but was a customer in the past) on the Saturday night. And then on the bus ride home I spent most if it cuddling with what turned out to be a Coors Light/Maxim hostess, 21 years old, 5"11" and gorgeous (her bro was sitting beside us, so no making out unfortunately). Best part is she goes by "Chuck", instead of her real name. Dunno why, but I find that endearing. And now she"s coming to my Christmas party next weekend with half a dozen friends. And there was at least half a dozen other girls on the bus that were all cute and ready to rock.

It"s almost not fair. I"ll do 8-12 trips a year and most of them will be total sausage parties. And then wham, you get a bus with a whack of girls and you unfortunately have to single one or two out. I wish I could spread that shit out over the season, dammit.

It was hilarious on Sunday. I"m sitting in the bar on the hill, waiting to get on the bus to go home (-25C, did like 5 runs and said fuck it), and I"ve got one girl who I made out the night before with sitting to my right, the Maxim girl to the left, and at another table beside us a couple girls from the bus who keep shooting looks at me. I am NOT a ladies man, and normally strike out non-stop, it"s just funny how that shit snow balls sometimes. You get some confidence and bam you"re suddenly surrounded.

Once the Facebook pics start going up (I never take pics), I"ll supply some.

Tarrant220 said:
Eomer I"m the same height as you and about avg build I guess, I"m a bit on the bald side which is a strike against me I suppose but other then that I"m an avg lookin guy I suppose. -shrugs- I"ve tried the hotornot thing, lol, I"ve ranked pretty low but fuck it I don"t really care.
You don"t have to be a model man. I"ll attach one of the pics that probably 50% of the girls who message me comment on. You can clearly see in the pic, or at least I can, that I"m rocking a small gut and love handles. I look bald. And I"m wearing pink pants for god"s sake. But they seem to love it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Okay seriously, just added Chuck on Facebook. I have no idea why this girl is interested in me. But I think I may be in love.

#1 Brunette with leggings on the left
#2 Right (removed due to clear shot of face)

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Alright, so this is the dating advice/brag about how much pussy you get thread now:

Fuck, I hate how when it rains it pours. As it turns out, the bus I guided over the weekend was one large group of friends, about 45 of them. Well over half were women, which is unheard of on ski trips (normally 3 to 1 in favor of dudes, on average). And a good number of them were attractive and single. I felt like a goddamn piece of meat, and I was okay with that. I love being the guy up at the front with the PA, facilitating the 8 hour bus ride party to the hill. I didn"t seal the deal with any of them as I hooked up with another tour guide from a different bus (I"ve been working on her for like 2 years, she just started guiding but was a customer in the past) on the Saturday night. And then on the bus ride home I spent most if it cuddling with what turned out to be a Coors Light/Maxim hostess, 21 years old, 5"11" and gorgeous (her bro was sitting beside us, so no making out unfortunately). Best part is she goes by "Chuck", instead of her real name. Dunno why, but I find that endearing. And now she"s coming to my Christmas party next weekend with half a dozen friends. And there was at least half a dozen other girls on the bus that were all cute and ready to rock.

It"s almost not fair. I"ll do 8-12 trips a year and most of them will be total sausage parties. And then wham, you get a bus with a whack of girls and you unfortunately have to single one or two out. I wish I could spread that shit out over the season, dammit.

It was hilarious on Sunday. I"m sitting in the bar on the hill, waiting to get on the bus to go home (-25C, did like 5 runs and said fuck it), and I"ve got one girl who I made out the night before with sitting to my right, the Maxim girl to the left, and at another table beside us a couple girls from the bus who keep shooting looks at me. I am NOT a ladies man, and normally strike out non-stop, it"s just funny how that shit snow balls sometimes. You get some confidence and bam you"re suddenly surrounded.

Once the Facebook pics start going up (I never take pics), I"ll supply some.

You don"t have to be a model man. I"ll attach one of the pics that probably 50% of the girls who message me comment on. You can clearly see in the pic, or at least I can, that I"m rocking a small gut and love handles. I look bald. And I"m wearing pink pants for god"s sake. But they seem to love it.
You sexy beast, you look like Vin Diesel on a snow innertube.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
You know, if this girl actually lets me touch her again, I"ll be in heaven.

edit: sorry pic removed due to face shot

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So this chick from PoF is 31 and pretty much wants to get together just to fuck.

Issues:

I"m 23
She has a kid

Should I do this?

Occido_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
So this chick from PoF is 31 and pretty much wants to get together just to fuck.

Issues:

I"m 23
She has a kid

Should I do this?
Women can"t have sex without getting emotional and attached. I"d be careful on this one.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Here"s one for you. I just scoped out POF. Saw a girl with a kid, and is currently pregnant. I could NEVER do that. Could any of you start dating a girl who is on the verge of becoming a fat horrible woman while she"s pregnant with some other mans kid?

aychamo_aycono said:
Here"s one for you. I just scoped out POF. Saw a girl with a kid, and is currently pregnant. I could NEVER do that. Could any of you start dating a girl who is on the verge of becoming a fat horrible woman while she"s pregnant with some other mans kid?
Negative. I wont date another girl that has a kid, or is about to have a kid unless Jessica Alba happens to stop by one day.

Ill bang them, up until they are getting fat, but I wouldnt date them.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
Why in the fuck is she even on a dating website? What the hell man. You think she"d crank the baby out and give it a month or two for the plumbing to heal up a bit before she started trolling for another dude to pay child support.

W

Wrathcaster

Eomer said:
Why in the fuck is she even on a dating website? What the hell man. You think she"d crank the baby out and give it a month or two for the plumbing to heal up a bit before she started trolling for another dude to pay child support.
You"d be surprised. In my home town, I"d see full on preggers hitting on random dudes at night clubs on a regular basis. After all, you gotta find a suitable baby-daddy somewhere, even if he"s not biological!

Maybe it"s a southern thing...

Lowk_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I"m not going into details but....

I had sex for a short period with a pregnant chick. (pun obviously not intended) I would recommend it, they are out to please. They want to suck a wedding ring off your dick.

Occido_foh

shitlord
A lot of women become hyper-sexual when pregnant, good for a fuck but I won"t date a woman who has kids or is about to have a kid. One trap I"m not getting in to.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
How"s that saying go, "It"s not like she can get any more pregnant...hit that shit son."

Or something.

Drade_foh

shitlord
I can"t recall if it was pof or myspace that I met her, but one girl whom I messaged and hung out with one night I fucked, and about a day afterwards she spills the beans about the tyke growing in her stomach....

I already have 3 of my own. I don"t meet chicks with any intentions of any kind whatsoever to become their new "babydaddy." I love kids, but for some ungodly reason preggo bitches zone in on guys who they can con into being a father for their unborn child.

Why the FUCK can"t they take the appropriate steps necessary to avoid pregnancy altogether? Stupid fucking bitches and lazy, horny ass fuckholes are what populate this earth with fatherless children. Fuck both of them.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I don"t know if I posted this here or not. I had one MySpace girl"s number, she looked good, hispanic. Talked to her on the phone, she mentioned she was dealing with hypothyroidism. My Dr ears went off, and I asked how much weight she gained. She gained 100 pounds! (and was "dealing" with it.) I hung up immediately!