Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
brekk said:
shes got an hourglass figure with an extra wave.

the true fail is with all that christmas shit in the background you should have hung an ornament from each tit
ok, this idea rocks! new challenge: someome dress their naked girl up like a christmas tree!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
aychamo_aycono said:
ok, this idea rocks! new challenge: someome dress their naked girl up like a christmas tree!
First one to do so gets +5 internets.

If it"s not lulz worthy you get no internets~

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Frax said:
If you think that is fat, you must like some skinny ass skanks.
I like skinny ass skanks.....

she is definitely thick, i wouldn"t say fat

Tyen what happened to that AZN you were fucking?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Last night I hung out with some chick I picked up on 3 months ago and totally forgot I had her number. This Sat is asian night.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I have kind of a funny story from a New Year"s ski trip, somewhat at my own expense. I wouldn"t say my heart was broken, but I was a little pissed off. I"ll try to keep it to the minimum details.

So another one of the bus guides and his girlfriend had convinced one of the girls from their bus to come up to the mountain and try snowboarding for the first time. She had come along with some dude who she was good friends with, because he didn"t want to go on his own. Apparently she had been quite the drinker and partier on the drive down. I was introduced to her the morning of the first ski day (we drove up the night previously, people party on the way down since it"s like 7 hours), and she was super quiet and reserved and shy. But also extremely good looking, probably a 9 for both body and face. I went out and ski"d a few runs with the other guide, while his GF (who was also pretty inexperienced at boarding) did her own thing on the bunny hill.

After lunch, the GF convinced the other girl, Keeley, to go rent a board and boots and try a run. I assumed that the other guide and his GF would show her how to board, and I figured I"d just tag along to watch the hilarity. But lo and behold, the other couple pretty much fucked off before we even got on the chair. So there I am pretty much carrying her down the lift line to the chair lift. Turns out she"s also terrified of heights, has anxiety attacks, and hadn"t taken her meds. Jesus. She was literally shaking the entire chair we were on, she was so freaked out.

So I then spent about an hour and a half patiently getting her down the dinky little run we were on. Picking her up off the ground, skiing sideways and/or backwards so she could hold on to my arm for balance and so on. I haven"t boarded in 15 years, I have no fucking idea how to teach someone how to do it. But by the end, she was getting the hang of sliding on her heel edge sideways down the hill, could get back up on her own etc, and was laughing and smiling and having fun. But again, she was this sweet little thing, apologizing for swearing, talking about her rosary tattoo and how she was a kindergarten teacher at a fancy private school and so on.

We got to the bottom and I pretty much instantly said "well that was fun, but it"s a powder day and there"s no friends on pow days, cya at the NYE party tonight" and bolted. I made the mistake of thinking that having been such a nice guy, I might be repaid for my efforts.

So fast forward 8 hours or so, and it"s 9pm and we"re all arriving at the day lodge for the party. Right away some of the other guides and friends on the trip were like "oh shit man, wait till you see Keeley." Sure enough, she"s wearing a tiny little blue dress, looks fantastic, and is absolutely fucking gunned. She"s pretty much grinding every dude that comes anywhere near her. Right away I say to myself "well fuck, she"s going to jump on the first cock that gets near her."

Unfortunately, I was not that first cock. By 11pm that night, she was getting railed on a picnic table upstairs in the daylodge as security and other people looked on, laughing. Unfortunately I missed the show as by that time I had decided to simply get sloppy drunk and stoned instead, but several people from my bus verified the incident.

I would have to say the best part of it was at the bar the next day, when one of the guys from my bus yelled to another guy "HEY DUDE, YEAH, THAT"S THE CHICK, RIGHT THERE" and pointed right at her from about 10 feet away as she looked right at him.

I"m totally not bitter though.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It"s amazing that girls can be that fucking slutty, to just fuck some stranger at a party in front of a bunch of other strangers. Fucking sick chicks out there! You should have took photos man!

aychamo_aycono said:
It"s amazing that girls can be that fucking slutty, to just fuck some stranger at a party in front of a bunch of other strangers. Fucking sick chicks out there! You should have took photos man!
Well she said she was off her meds or whatever. But yeah, slutty chics are a turn off.

aychamo_aycono said:
Are you kidding me? All girls have the ability to do it, they just need the right motivation.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
aychamo_aycono said:
So its weird for a girl to fuck in front of strangers at a party.

But its normal for a guy to do it on webcam for the interwebs to see?

/boggle