Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Draegan said:
So a bunch of pages back someone linked an OkCupid forum thread. I randomly signed up at that time and met a chick from there. We"re now dating. So I can thank FOH for getting laid on a regular basis now.

I knew there was a reason I came here.
Wait until she turns crazy, she is from the internet.

Draegan said:
So a bunch of pages back someone linked an OkCupid forum thread. I randomly signed up at that time and met a chick from there. We"re now dating. So I can thank FOH for getting laid on a regular basis now.

We should start charging people for our advice like the PUA instructor"s from the attraction forums.

Who am I kidding tho, most of our advice is bullshit with some random person saying something that makes sense every now and then... carry on!

Brad2770

Ok, one thing I am noticing on PoF-

You send the woman a message, she usually reads it in less than 24 hours, but then it will sat read for a day or so before they delete it.

Except for the 2 women I am talking to, but even then, both of them will read in less than 24 hours, let it sit for 10-24 hours, then respond.

My sister used to be on match.com several years back and she says all of the "hot" girls get flooded with emails. She said she would have anywhere from 50-100 a day. Thats some crazy shit.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Again, that"s why it"s best to not bother with a custom message until they"ve responded, because most won"t even really read your message before moving to the next. And that"s also why it"s important to have something that catches their attention.

If they have a decent looking profile pic, and since it"s a free site, they will get a ridiculous amount of attention from everything from decent looking guys in their 20"s, to perverted 40 year olds.

I"m almost tempted to set up a dummy profile just for the fun of it. I shall name it Millie.

Dr.Knockers_foh

shitlord
Shaving your balls and signing up for PoF isn"t normal, but on FoHSS it is.

Giving this a shot to get out of the rut I find myself in, possible story as to why to follow. Much bro love to all of you.

Ralphus_foh

shitlord
It"s official...Match.com has been invaded by Russians.

At first it was a trickle. Now the dam has burst. I get at least 3-4 winks that are fake accounts (on match you can wink at someone too). This is before I knew of the relative comparable quality and freeness of PoF. I have yet to see ONE bogus acct on PoF. I can only guess that these people think if you"re on match, you must have money or at least a credit card. I think I saved a few pics of one girl who kept emailing me. Do a search for Russian Dating scams...wow. Could ANYONE be dumb enough to fall for that and if they did, should they be passing their genes on?

Most of the emails are nonsensical and even when I ask "when are you gonna ask me for money for a plane ticket" they respond with the same old jibberish.

The other night I had a woman,,,semi ok, email me, then turns out she"s a cloths trader currently living in Ghana. haha. Worst is a fat black lady on PoF stripping for me on webcam,,,oh I died that night, lemme tell you.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Draegan said:

You"re welcome, sir.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Believe it or not, Ghana"s actually one of the non-basketcase countries in Africa. But yeah. Kind of long distance.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Brad2770 said:
Ok, one thing I am noticing on PoF-

You send the woman a message, she usually reads it in less than 24 hours, but then it will sat read for a day or so before they delete it.

Except for the 2 women I am talking to, but even then, both of them will read in less than 24 hours, let it sit for 10-24 hours, then respond.

My sister used to be on match.com several years back and she says all of the "hot" girls get flooded with emails. She said she would have anywhere from 50-100 a day. Thats some crazy shit.
Simple answer is to stop e-stalking the broad after you send the email. 99% of the time I"ll read my emails and not respond until the next day. Like Aych would say get out of your head. Send the email, wait for a response. There is nothing more to do inbetween these actions.

Brad2770

Well, I think My problem was this-

I think I was taking this too seriously. I just now lightened up and sent like 20 bitches a cookie cutter email. it was actually fun.

One fat bitch had a header that said "Runs with Scissors"... I sent her a message that says "Doesnt look like you run at all". I will have fun with it now.

Tenks said:
Simple answer is to stop e-stalking the broad after you send the email. 99% of the time I"ll read my emails and not respond until the next day. Like Aych would say get out of your head. Send the email, wait for a response. There is nothing more to do inbetween these actions.
For serious. I will get emails from chicks weeks after I send them the opener, which is great because at this point I have so many canned responses to anything they say I don"t even have to try anymore. It"s basically awesome.

Brad2770

Well, I really was taking this too serious. After readin through this thread better, its supposed to be fun. For now, its about Quantity as you filter it down to Quality.

I was trying to nab the quality up front.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Brad2770 said:
Well, I really was taking this too serious. After readin through this thread better, its supposed to be fun. For now, its about Quantity as you filter it down to Quality.

I was trying to nab the quality up front.
Dating and meeting new people is supposed to be fun. More at 11.

Brad2770

Tenks said:
Dating and meeting new people is supposed to be fun. More at 11.
Well, just changed my profile to this....

I am the Everything Man. I save Lives everyday in the ER, while at the same time writing my 18th best selling novel. I even make time to get kittens out of trees.

I drive a new car to work everyday. At the end of the day, I donate it to charity after my new car for the next day is delivered.

I have the best of luck. I do not play the lottery anymore because the State of Texas says I cannot win the Jackpot more than 10 times, some kind of new clause they wrote because of me. There is ALWAYS a parking place closest to the entrance for me everywhere I go and I don"t understand why they call them stop lights.... They have always been green for me.

Trains stop for me when they see me coming and I am probably the reason your flight was delayed... God forbid I am late to my International flight from DFW Airport to Love Field, just because I can.

When I whistle for a cab and it it gets near, it"s license plate says FRESH and has dice in the mirror. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

.......... Am I supposed to take this seriously? Too many people do. You want to have fun, then let"s talk. Or you could always go back to all the other cookie cutter guys.
If there are suggestions for changes, i am game.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Great idea but needs some re-work. Kind of makes you come off as jealous of other guys or making up for social flaws.

Feels like, "trying too hard" but I really like the idea behind it. You may snag a few from it but don"t expect them to not have a warped personality.

From what I remember, you have the good looks. Instead of coming off as desperate, make it to where you come across as confident and don"t care about hurting other"s feelings as long as you are funny and honest. Make them think they would be lucky to kneel at your throne.

Brad2770

I am not the best looking. but I am not bad. A couple of pics I use-

I took off the last line about the other guys. I am new to this online shit. its a different game.... I am not trying to be desperate, just want instant results. When i goto bars, I get them... majority of the time.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
I am not the best looking. but I am not bad. A couple of pics I use-

I took off the last line about the other guys. I am new to this online shit. its a different game.... I am not trying to be desperate, just want instant results. When i goto bars, I get them... majority of the time.
Do you have any photos of you hanging out with friends or doing anything fun?

They are good photos of you, and you are an attractive guy, but they say "Hey, I"m standing here by myself with no friends in front of a wall", and especially the 2nd one says "Hey I have zero friends and am taking a photo of myself."

Brad2770

aychamo_aycono said:
Do you have any photos of you hanging out with friends or doing anything fun?

They are good photos of you, and you are an attractive guy, but they say "Hey, I"m standing here by myself with no friends in front of a wall", and especially the 2nd one says "Hey I have zero friends and am taking a photo of myself."
Ah shit mang... I dont keep shit like that, photos mean jack and shit to me. Well, guess its time to hang out with friends again. I dont really do much, I would rather stay hoem and save money than blow it on booze and taking pictures that could probably be used as blackmail. If I really have to go take pictures with friends to snag a chic, I will just grab a girl at the bar I would be going to to take the damned pics.

Though, I will admit that this Online dating seems to be a fun game. Dammit, I have stopped playing WoW to make myself better at this shit.