Girls who broke your heart thread

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Must be something wrong with my profile, because I have yet to get a response with the divorce line. Or maybe someone else is using it in the Inland Empire, because the few times I"ve tried original stuff, I"ve got responses.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
I see how it is, I went off to college and you swept in and tried to take over my area code. Not cool bro bro. You can have it though, I"ll go somewhere else, like Korea.

Umm back on track, grobbee is faggay and likes to jerk off into his own mouth? Bitches are bitches?

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I can"t believe how prude you guys are. At least give Grobbee"s idea a shot before you dismiss it.

There"s nothing wrong at all with what he suggested.

One of my ex girlfriends sucked me off and kissed me, sharing what I gave her. I"m still alive, obviously.

Another one (the freak with the big boobs who liked anal a lot) sucked me off, and when I kissed her it was all gone... I felt cheated

I personally draw the line at A2M, but to each their own I guess.

Somehow I feel this post will do no good to my +internets...

on a sidenote, Eomer needs to put up a video of him motorboating Xerxes" tits.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Personally I find cum repulsive, and hold no small amount of pity for girls for having to have that shit in their mouth. But if somebody else doesn"t then hey, go nuts.

Deus Divini_foh

shitlord
Azrayne said:
Personally I find cum repulsive, and hold no small amount of pity for girls for having to have that shit in their mouth. But if somebody else doesn"t then hey, go nuts.
It"s a byproduct of your own body and I promise you"ve probably put WAY worse into your mouth over the course of your life. Hell, I know I have... If it gets a chick going it"s fair game, as long as it"s from my own body that is.

Ortega_foh

shitlord
So like this is going to sound like B.S, but I found this beautiful girl using the divorce line on okcupid. She"s Italian born in the U.S. Speaks English, Spanish, Italian, and knows Sign Language. Almost has her BA in Childhood Education. Is the nicest and most considerate person I"ve ever met. Doesn"t throw random tantrums like most women.... Guess what.... She has Leukemia
Diagnosed at age 11 (she"s now 20). I don"t know how long she will have, but I"m going to stick with her for as long as she"ll let me. I hope I can handle it when that day comes. Hopefully it won"t come for a long time.... Fuck though I"m like totally pumped and then of course something has to be wrong. I"ve been trying to find survival rates, but I can"t find shit, and honestly I don"t know if I want to know heh...

Deus Divini_foh

shitlord
Life in each breath, my friend. Nothing is certain, and finding something real is so rare that I promise you, if you don"t indulge now, well all you"ll ever have are regrets.
I"m probably in the minority here, but if you feel you"ve got a chance to be happy, no matter how briefly, take it.

Ortega_foh

shitlord
That"s what I told her. I"d rather endure the pain of losing her then the agony of never having it at all. Still though.. if she does turn out to be the one, the pain is just going to be all that more unbearable when that day comes. I was hoping she had went into remission since it"s been nine years, but she apparently has to visit the doctor every few months for treatment and vomits 2-3 times a day. Really brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it all..... It"s just so sad... She loves kids so much and she was always talking about her biggest fear was never being able to have children and I just thought it was a fear ya know, but now I realize it"s because the treatments she has been through have more then likely made her infertile. Life really is a bitch....

Deus Divini_foh

shitlord
Timeless quote from The Princess Bride "Life is pain, my Lady, and anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something."
It"s the suffering in life that defines just how special and amazing our moments of happiness can be, man.
If we face the future fearing what may be... well, we"ll never really know what we could have experienced.

aychamo_aycono said:
So... Basically your ugly and fuck ugly girls? I thought uglier girls had all the STDs cause they take whatever they can get? I don"t know cause I"ve never fucked an ugly girl. Just crazy ones
Not at all. I"m average and fuck average (and in my current situation, way above my paygrade) women. Notice I said women. You need to work on your trolling.

So how"s the new girl going Grobbee? Suck your man juices out of her pussy yet?
Not yet! We"re doing amazingly well, though. Thanks for asking! Still can"t really devote too much time to it just yet as the (soon-to-be) ex is working on the dissolution papers and whatnot. Just sort of biding my time.

However, that is something she"s expressed interest in doing with me, so who knows!

@Ortega:

Go for it. Yes, it will hurt when she goes, but think of all the happiness you can bring her in the meantime. You can truly make someone happy and make their moments on this Earth worth living. And maybe, just maybe, it will inspire you to live YOUR life to it"s fullest.