Girls who broke your heart thread

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
This is actually pretty good advice if your having trouble finding a women... Marry the average women but fuck the shit out of the hot ones.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mazim said:
The first thing I thought of actually was the single girl I work with. You expect me to show and consider respect to a girl who doesn"t think twice about disrespecting me?
She just outright disrespects you, for no reason?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mazim said:
Breaking up with my girl cause she doesn"t respect me=/ kinda sad I know. Will post pics pending how she handles it.
so basically you"re going to threaten to break up with her because she goes out flirting with or possibly banging other dudes and hope this causes her to stop being such a ho. well i got news for you - it won"t.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
kegkilla said:
so basically you"re going to threaten to break up with her because she goes out flirting with or possibly banging other dudes and hope this causes her to stop being such a ho. well i got news for you - it won"t.
You are wise beyond your internets.

Mazim_foh

shitlord
I didn"t threaten. She"s never given me a reason to suspect cheating. She is flirty but so am I....

Its nothing big or dramatic, just a lack of respect on a few different occasions.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Mazim said:
I didn"t threaten. She"s never given me a reason to suspect cheating. She is flirty but so am I....

Its nothing big or dramatic, just a lack of respect on a few different occasions.
That"s all it takes sometimes. I broke up with a girl over wearing a seatbelt.

Dated her sophomore year of college. Same college town, homes were 2.5hrs apart so during breaks and the summer we only did weekend trips to see eachother.

She lived in the middle of fucking nowhere in rural NY. Town of I"m guessing 5,000. Her dad, her brother, and most of the males in her family were members of the Volunteer Fire Deparment. and every guy in town was Uncle this, or Uncle that. Just deep rural, NOT white trash though. They all had nice cars and big pickups, and snowmobiles, etc. They were not poor.

This was hard for me to deal with. She herself wasn"t very country like until I met them I had no hint of it other then her liking Country music. (This was another almost deal breaker) But when I went to visit her I was the rich CT college boy. It was awkward as fuck.

Now whenever we drove any where she had me drive. I always drove my car (obviously) and I always drove hers to, she didn"t like driving which was fine. However she was panicky at times, she didn"t backseat drive, but she did need to point out anything that was a possible risk. She explained it as nervousness when she was in cars because her dad was a Volunteer Fire Deparment chief and she had seen a lot of motor vehicle accidents. It was irritating to deal with, but she had good reason to be like that so it was nothing against her.

The thing that killed it for me was one night we were going out to dinner all in her parents car. Her dad and mother in the front seats. Myself, her and her grandmother were in the back seat. Just as we get going I put on my seat belt, I ask her to shift for a second so I can buckle it and she doesn"t at first and then asks me, "Why? We"re in the back seat, its not illegal." She didn"t understand my argument that I did it because of safety and concern for my life. So we had a quick back and forth where she basically insinuated I was less manly because I wore a seat belt. She was truely of the rural white patriot mind set of "It"s my god given right to do it, unless its illegal" In that moment there was an absolute un-ignorable difference in our cultures and upbringings.

And that was it ended the relationship that very weekend. There are many attributes I like in girls, very few are a deal breaker/must have. Basic common sense is one. Now I"m not talking like logical in relationships, not using emotions, etc. no girl has those traits. They"re all "girl crazy" I"m talking about basic common sense.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I always wear my seatbelt and I am one of those people that view everything as a possible risk. I freak out sometimes because I"ve been in so many car accidents.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Exactly I get in a car I don"t even think about it. I feel very uncomfortable in a car without my seat belt on.

Just cause I"m in a ranting mode at the moment about this girl. She was also a Communications major. Working on her Bachelors. Now that"s fine, I have no idea what you do with that degree, but its a fine "not really anything" degree. (Like english or history) But her college plan was to then get her Masters and her PHD in Communications. WTF IS THAT!? She"s in her Masters program now and I just don"t get it. Like what purpose do those degrees serve?

Her whole long term plan involved getting the PHD but there was no "and then?" part.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
brekk said:
So we had a quick back and forth where she basically insinuated I was less manly because I wore a seat belt.
she"s right, and if you engaged in that retarded argument with her in front of her family you"re one awkward fucker.

ctalbus_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
However she was panicky at times, she didn"t backseat drive, but she did need to point out anything that was a possible risk. She explained it as nervousness when she was in cars because her dad was a Volunteer Fire Deparment chief and she had seen a lot of motor vehicle accidents. It was irritating to deal with, but she had good reason to be like that so it was nothing against her.
When I read this one paragraph I was about to reply and call you an idiot. This paragraph makes it sound like you are about to say something like she yelled at you fornotwearing a seatbelt which would have been fine.

brekk said:
Myself, her and her grandmother were in the back seat. Just as we get going I put on my seat belt, I ask her to shift for a second so I can buckle it and she doesn"t at first and then asks me, "Why? We"re in the back seat, its not illegal..."
This part made me realize oh... this guy isnotan idiot. That would have irritated me so very much because I always wear my seatbelt (out of habit).

brekk said:
... she basically insinuated I was less manly because I wore a seat belt.
And wow the last part... that is about the time I tell her peace out.

Good reason... something is definitely wrong with this girl.

+internets for you!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
A real man would"ve waited until you were driving her car again, put your seatbelt on and make her sit in the back seat, then when she doesnt put her seatbelt on, crash in to a tree.

And then be like, maybe next time you"ll listen.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
she questioned why you wore a seatbelt in the back seat? what a bitch monster. you"re way too good for that.

yeah, heaven forbid you make an effort to understand and, gasp, even sacrifice some of your self image for other people, let alone your significant other. you did the right thing, the thing society tells you you should. drop people off at the curb who don"t show you "proper respect" or don"t subscribe to your newsletter way of thinking. life is too short and self is too important for any type of sacrifice whatsoever. make you sure blog, twitter, and fb about your relationship experiences and your sense of the importance of self worth. not just post about it on here.

ps, golden anniversaries will never happen anymore.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Dumar said:
yeah, heaven forbid you make an effort to understand and, gasp, even sacrifice some of your self image for other people, let alone your significant other.
Whoa now! This is not an issue of her saying I wasn"t manly, because I wore one. This was an issue of her not thinking you should wear one.

If you don"t wear a seat belt you"re retarded. Does that clear up my viewpoint on the issue?

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
brekk said:
Whoa now! This is not an issue of her saying I wasn"t manly, because I wore one. This was an issue of her not thinking you should wear one.

If you don"t wear a seat belt you"re retarded. Does that clear up my viewpoint on the issue?
Think about this for a second. You"re responding to Dumar.

ctalbus_foh

shitlord
Dumar said:
yeah, heaven forbid you make an effort to understand and, gasp, even sacrifice some of your self image for other people, let alone your significant other.
Wow you really are an idiot.

#1 can you really date someone that could care less about how she talks towards you or just plain thinks about you?
#2 "picking" on you for wearing a seatbelt is the most retarded thing I have ever heard of.
#3 it has nothing to do with sacrificing self imagine because it wasn"t any of his friends it was just her fucking family.

Bottom line. She sounds stuck up and acts like a disrespectful bitch.

Also... back to #1. That might not work towards you since you sound like you would date almost anything. Up your standards bro.

People think looks are important... Well sorry to burst your bubble but the girls personality and how they act > looks. I rather have a 10 personality and 6 looks than a 10 looks and 6 personality as a girlfriend.

Oh and back to your original quote so I can make fun of it even more...
Dumar said:
Keying in onheaven forbid you make an effort to understand...even sacrifice some of your self image...for your significant other.

I must ask... why thefuckwould he sacrifice his self imagine for her. What is she gaining? All she is doing is being a complete bitch about him being safe and wearing a seatbelt. If she was a normal person but still disagreed on the seatbelt, all she had to do was either #1 let him put his seatbelt on but don"t put yours and up the chance of dying if you crash... or #2 let him put his seatbelt on and she put one on also because it saves your life.

You would think that since her family is in the fire department and she is always pointing out things that could go wrong, she would insist on wearing a seatbelt. Honestly, that is what really confuses me.