Girls who broke your heart thread

Vim_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
as long as you don"t do something really fucked up and stupid like send a package with a stuffed duck filled with rose pedals.
Did I miss something? Somebody in this thread do something like that?

bofa_sl

shitlord
As for the package, the first one was simple, just a letter with a stuffed animal duck packed in flower pedals. The next one is planned to be just a box full of candies, starburst, gummie savers, twizlers, etc...
page 340..ragnoth..halfway down

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Took a peek at PoF, havent made my own profile
1) because I need a job
2) because I dont feel like having friends/family see it lol

I saw some decent chicks (from what I could preview) but a lot looked like they were heavily overweight or had some crazy baggage (son, tongue ring). I hope when I decide to sign up its not all like that in my area, I would think not since Tampa is good but damn. I"m pretty tempted to use it for some distractions though, maybe go out to a bar or club with one to hang out let loose.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Went out blueberry picking. Came back to an empty house. (family went out for dinner) Chilled in my basement for a bit watching TV, moved up to my room. Got the green light from her.

Mission accomplished.

edit: as for the -internet because of blueberry picking. haha fuck off

Brad2770

brekk said:
Went out blueberry picking. Came back to an empty house. (family went out for dinner) Chilled in my basement for a bit watching TV, moved up to my room. Got the green light from her.

Mission accomplished.

edit: as for the -internet because of blueberry picking. haha fuck off
blueberry pickin to cherry stickin. +1 in my book. Youre still a ricer faggot though.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to brekk again.

Sorry, I tried.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Yep I gave you the neg brekk, I"ll hit you up with some +1 though. Not the route I would have taken, but a green light is a green light. Congrats.

psu199_foh

shitlord
Why, because she"s a fucking moron?
"Identity theft" doesn"t really happen to people who have their shit together. Or if it does, it"s because of some bizarre family/ex boyfriend baggage weirdness.

I work with folks trying to file for bankruptcy, and 99 times out of 100, "Identity theft" is them using a credit card too much and trying to blame it on someone else.

Not to say you shouldn"t bang the girl, but probably not long-term material

Pub_foh

shitlord
So I"ve been following this thread for awhile; a lot of entertainment to be had as well as some solid advice. Now, for my story...

I met this girl last semester in microbiology, we were lab partners. We hit it off pretty quickly and I later found out she had a boyfriend. Which wasn"t a big deal, I just met the girl and we were just being friendly. The semester goes by as we become friends and we part ways for the summer, talking occasionally on facebook.

Last week we made plans to head to my parents house to chill on the lake. We each brought a few friends, had a good time, a bit of flirting but nothing major happened. Later that night we get together, rent a movie and hang out talking til like 1 am before she heads home.

I talk to her again the next day to ask her if she wanted to come to a birthday party I"m throwing (40+ people, kegs, lake etc). She"s hesitant because she doesn"t know my friends and had just got into a big fight with her boyfriend and doesn"t know where she stands with him now. Says she has a lot to figure out and will get back to me about the party.

After work on monday I start talking to her again and invite her over to have a drink with two of my buddies and me. She says yeah, but she needs to get a ride since she"s only 20. Comes over, we have a good time hanging out with a bit of flirting, but again nothing happens (haven"t been too forward since she has a boyfriend). Some time, I don"t recall how it came up, I ask her who gave her a ride over. She says her boyfriend gave her a ride and is coming to pick her up, but he"s not happy about it. At this point I"m pretty confused, why would she have her boyfriend drop her off? She must have lied to him about what was going on. Any other thoughts on this?

So today rolls around and I get a text from this girl saying she really wants to come to my party now. I tell her that I"m glad she decided to come. We talk a bit more and then I leave cause my buddy came to town from New York.

At this point I"m feeling a bit optimistic, that she is into me, but I don"t really know. Any opinions from the relationship gurus would be greatly appreciated.

Vim_foh

shitlord
I"d be worrying about her boyfriend, some girls like to fool around with other guys when they have boyfriends to start trouble. Even if shes having "breakup" problems, be mindful.

If shes feeling you, flirting with you and wants to party with you... I"d ask her whats up with the boyfriend and would let her know that if she made it clear that she doesn"t have a boyfriend or doesn"t want that other guy then. You + Her = Win?

From past experiences, I rarely do what I say... So... I"d probably get drunk at my party and go for the kill, regardless of the consequences lol...

Am I making any sense?

Shanter_foh

shitlord
I wouldn"t even bring up the boyfriend. As soon as you do that, she will immediately start having second thoughts about being at the party without him and be more hesitant around you. Talk with her, drink with her, make your move.

On a side note, if you know when she is going to arrive start talking to another girl as she walks up. It will make her want you more.

Ortega_foh

shitlord
Serious issues with her boyfriend or not! I hope you realize the two posters above me are talking from a strictly sexual perspective :p There is an extremely small % chance of you having a normal relationship with this girl given the current info you have posted! Good luck on getting some though, although I wouldn"t cross that line. I always think about the poor sap of a boyfriend who"s nice enough (or stupid) to pick her ass up when he knows she"s getting drunk with other dudes..... Pretty obvious he deserves better, and half these girls will slander said guy when you talk to them about it!

Shanter_foh

shitlord
I"m not trying to give you a hard time, but this isn"t The Girls You Want to Marry thread. I, and most everyone else here, give advice for people who need help getting past the awkward beginning stages with women. I do agree with you that I do feel bad for the poor bastard of a boyfriend, he probably is too nice of a guy for her. But girls don"t like nice guys, they like men. Be a man and make your move, the boyfriend obviously had his chance and blew it.

Ortega_foh

shitlord
Hmm, I doubt the boyfriend blew his chance. She probably loves drama and gets a fucking huge rise out of him every time she pulls another stunt, and he probably thinks he can"t do better so he holds out. If it sounded like Pub was just wanting to fuck I would say go for it, and he will undoubtedly come back and say that is exactly what he is looking for, but read his post again. He posts stuff like "she decided to come to my b-day so I was feeling optimistic" and "it seems like she"s into me" these aren"t direct quotes, but I"m to lazy and grumpy to go back and you know what I mean...

Just saying if he does sleep with her she will come back with some bullshit about her boyfriend and start blowing him off and the more he wants her the more she will shrug him off. If she actually wanted him she would"ve ditched the boyfriend ages ago instead of playing these games and telling him about it. I also bet you that if he does sleep with her he will post in a month or two bitching about how she broke his heart. The writing is usually always on the wall lol, we all just choose to ignore it thinking our situation will be different and that"s how we get fucked! That"s my jaded opinion anyways =)

wild_whiskey_foh

shitlord
I say go for it, make your move, it fails then forget about her because she"s taken anyway. Take what you can get and completely forget about the boyfriend. Don"t overthink things, it"ll just crush your hopes and dreams if it doesn"t work out the way you want it to.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Vim said:
I"d be worrying about her boyfriend, some girls like to fool around with other guys when they have boyfriends to start trouble. Even if shes having "breakup" problems, be mindful.

If shes feeling you, flirting with you and wants to party with you... I"d ask her whats up with the boyfriend and would let her know that if she made it clear that she doesn"t have a boyfriend or doesn"t want that other guy then. You + Her = Win?

From past experiences, I rarely do what I say... So... I"d probably get drunk at my party and go for the kill, regardless of the consequences lol...

Am I making any sense?
This! My ex has a best friend with a boyfriend she"s dated for 3 years, she wont break up with him cause shes so used to him, loves him, he spoils etc but she doesnt find him as attractive as some guys. I cant name a time I didnt see her with another guy when we went out, they would flirt, sometimes shew ould let them kiss, grind etc but she wouldnt have sex cause she couldnt do that to her bf, but she sure as well would flirt with them lead them on, hold their hands etc. I always thought she"d break up with her bf, she"d bitch about him all the time and how mean he is etc but in the end they"re still together, even after he moved back to Tampa and she"s still in Orlando.

She even swore when he moved back they"d be broken up but I still see on facebook them hanging out and relationship still together, doesnt mean she"s not out partying with all guys she"s met in orlando that want to bang her.. but damn

You may ask how he doesnt know about these guys? He"s met a few and pretty much threatened to take his golf club to their ass then he unloads on her and bitches her out, but for the most part his theory is "i did the whole clubbing thing in high school, i dont need to go out" so in someway kind of leaves her lonely when she goes out and sees all her friends with their bfs etc, doesnt make it right but he doesnt even fucking go out to see whats going on.