Girls who broke your heart thread

Xitix_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
I"m not expecting to get laid at all, but I"m kinda to the extent of my patience with the breast thing. If the same thing happens again I"ll probably be a little direct about it and ask her what the deal is. I"ll be sure to write a boring 2 pages on it afterwards...
Around 1:10 in has advice on that.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pMGF1-1lNRA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pMGF1-1lNRA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Aztlan said:
Maybe she just doesn"t like her breasts fondled? Try going down her pants next time instead? You never know. I"ve had that experience plenty of times where girls are self conscious about their breasts being grabbed or just don"t like it. My philosophy is that you never know until you try and at this point nothing bad is gonna happen if you try down there other than her pushing your hand away or saying not yet.
really good call, ill try that

wild_whiskey_foh

shitlord
Okay whoever took a chlamydia test and didnt have a q-tip jammed up their dickhole, I envy you, because that"s exactly what happened for me. They stick it up your dickhole for 2-3 seconds (about half an inch in or so) and then swab it in a petri dish for a culture test.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have never once had a girl that wanted me to skip second base and move to third. I"m sorry but I don"t think it"ll turn out well if you try it. She just seems really modest and reserved. Not the worst thing in the world since I had to go months before ever having sex with girlfriends in the past so maybe this is just the norm over there.

Or get her drunk.

chu_foh

shitlord
wild_whiskey said:
Okay whoever took a chlamydia test and didnt have a q-tip jammed up their dickhole, I envy you, because that"s exactly what happened for me. They stick it up your dickhole for 2-3 seconds (about half an inch in or so) and then swab it in a petri dish for a culture test.
What dirty redneck village do you live in? It"s not a qtip in any case; it"s much smaller than the regular qtip.

Chlamydia can be diagnosed through urine as well.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnHksDFHTQI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnHksDFHTQI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

We had sex. Aztlan was pretty close to the mark and the advice was huge because it turns out she has breast implants and she was shy about me touching them, at least that"s what I concluded. It"s a pretty common thing for women here to do, but they"re only like large Bs so its not completely obvious. There was a lot of obligatory resistance...like 2 hours straight worth...but I could see from very subtle signs that she wanted me to persist. And man were they subtle. I just kept it playful the whole time and kept giving words of reassurance and eventually it happened. She still won"t let me touch her boobs, haha.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnHksDFHTQI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnHksDFHTQI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

We had sex. Aztlan was pretty close to the mark and the advice was huge because it turns out she has breast implants and she was shy about me touching them, at least that"s what I concluded. It"s a pretty common thing for women here to do, but they"re only like large Bs so its not completely obvious. There was a lot of obligatory resistance...like 2 hours straight worth...but I could see from very subtle signs that she wanted me to persist. And man were they subtle. I just kept it playful the whole time and kept giving words of reassurance and eventually it happened. She still won"t let me touch her boobs, haha.
lol. *high five*

wild_whiskey_foh

shitlord
chu said:
What dirty redneck village do you live in? It"s not a qtip in any case; it"s much smaller than the regular qtip.

Chlamydia can be diagnosed through urine as well.
San Diego was where I was tested (at the university health clinic) - youre right that its not a normal q-tip but it still hurts like hell.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Congrats! Ding! Level up Dabamf!

I think we deserve some Korean Girl sex details now. After all the excruciating details about trying to fondle breasts, we should get excruciating details about you conquering the most difficult lay in your history. haha.

Dabamf said:

Its ok man. They just feel like bags of sand anyway.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
manslayer said:
If you actually have Chlamydia, the test is the least of your concerns. Feeling like you"re pissing fire is something you"ll probably want to avoid!
Every time I"ve asked for a STD test from my GP, he"s done the q-tip down the shaft. Maybe 1/2" penetration, but it"s NOT fucking pleasant. It"s not just for chlam, but a general STD test. My bud out in Victoria says they can do STD tests just using piss out there, but in Alberta it"s still the q-tip as far as I know. Which reminds me, I should go for one again, been awhile.

I thought I had it once. Had a bit of discharge from the tip for a couple days, and went and saw my GP. He did the swap, commented that is was almost 100% for sure, so he gave me a scrip for the antbiotics and made me fill out a bunch of paperwork to register it with the local health authority etc that would be sent off if the test result came back positive, lectured me about safe sex etc. At the time I had been in a semi-casual relationship with a girl who was pretty much obsessed with me, and hadn"t been messing around with anyone else previously, so I had the VERY awkward conversation with her to find out if she had it, and to go get tested etc.

As it turned out, the test was negative and it was most likely just a slight, minor UTI infection. Those antibiotics sucked, it takes a lot to upset my stomach but that shit did it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So, I was at my bro"s wedding over the weekend, in Kelowna. I had started to type up a massive post, the usual diary/LJ thing, but instead I"ll just keep it short as possible. edit: shit, didn"t turn out short.

I was the only single young guy at the wedding. It was only 80 people, but outside of the 25 or so immediate family on both sides, the rest were friends of my bro and his wife. I am a big fan of his wife, since she plunked me down at a small 4 person table with one of my bro"s friends I"ve known most of my life who is not single, and two smoking hot single friends of hers. But not just smoking hot, they were extremely classy/elegant, have well established careers, and in general just have their shit together. They"re also both 33, so five years older than me. The wedding dinner was like a job interview.

One was blonde, 5"6", and probably the more attractive of the two. On the Friday night there was a cocktail party at the hotel bar, and she had virtually every guy in the bar after her. I had met her earlier in the evening and we knew we were to be sitting together, but I left her to her devices for the most part. We chatted on and off, but I didn"t want to smother her and guys were happily buying her drinks, so I figured I"d have all of the next evening so I mostly just concentrated on having a fun time with my bro"s buds. Let"s go with Charlene for a name. She works for the city in the planning department, which is how she knows my sister in law. Both girls live downtown, very near to me. She was fairly reserved, and very difficult to read (she even at one point said "I"m quite reserved most of the time").

I was being VERY outgoing the whole weekend, not just around her, and I think that at some points her Eomer tank was getting pretty full, but we spent quite a lot of time talking with each other both during dinner and later at the dance (not a single slow song, goddammit). Both her and the other one remarked prior to dinner that I was much more of a "conversationalist" than my brother. I jokingly asked if they were trying to insinuate anything, and they laughed that no, it was fine. I made no attempt at any gamey shit at all, and did my best to not overanalyze anything. I was just being myself, albeit with an ego more puffed up than usual (see below). It may have been a bit much for Charlene, she made a comment at brunch about not liking pretention in guys, but I don"t think it was necessarily directed at me.

The other was a brunette, more like 5"4", and also very attractive. Betty let"s call her. She was much more outgoing, and easier to read. She laughed much more emphatically at the constant stream of verbal diarrhea coming out of my mouth than did Charlene. She works in marketing of some sort or another, she was talking about "rebranding" my company etc. But not in a smarmy, marketer kind of way.

Either one or both of them had been married and divorced recently. I wasn"t sure which one, it didn"t come up in conversation and I didn"t want to poke and prod around and find a minefield. At the Sunday brunch while talking about Charlene"s job, she commented that she"d like to go in to private development at some point, but was glad to have a stable municipal job while her personal life had been such a mess, so I"m going to assume that it was her. Perhaps that also explains her reservation or guardedness.

After the wedding and dance, the group hopped on a shuttle bus back to the hotel, and the two girls said goodnight, gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to bed. I didn"t expect to get laid with either of them, they are not those kind of girls. I was disappointed they weren"t going to continue the party. This was at about 1:30 in the morning, and we continued the party at a condo down the street from the hotel until about 6am.

At brunch on Sunday, I had been sitting with my family initially, but when I got desert I elected to sit with the two girls, who were sitting with several of my bro"s friends. Again the conversation was pretty good and both genuinely seemed to like me, but again I couldn"t quite read what was up with Charlene. If she was just being friendly and polite because I"m her friend"s brother in law, or if because she thinks I"m an alright guy but not interested, or if she actually was interested. I had to get going as my flight was fairly early, so upon saying goodbye to the rest of the table, I gave both a hug and kiss on the cheek, told Betty she owed me guitar lessons and Charlene owed me a round of golf, both of which were things we"d discussed the night before.

I had been careful to not disqualify or concentrate too much on either. Again, I was more interested in Charlene, and I will readily admit it"s probably more to do with her physical appearance than personal attraction. Betty was more outgoing and entertaining. But again, Charlene is kind of a mystery and I think that"s pulling me in. I didn"t ask either for their phone numbers, as I thought it would not be very tactful to do it in front of each other, nor the rest of the table. After we had all hugged I commented that I was sure we would be in touch through my sister in law, and left it at that.

So now I"m not sure what I should quite do. Obviously I want to see one or both again, and can easily get the info from my sister in law. But I don"t want one or the other to feel like a Plan B, if things don"t work out with Plan A. Like, if I ask for Charlene"s number and she declines a date, or things don"t go past a couple dates, I"d still like Betty to be an option, but considering they"re friends with each other and my sister in law, she might be offended were I to call her later. I know Betty would be up for a date at the absolute least, and I"m pretty sure Charlene would be as well but not 100%.

Overall a fantastic weekend that really really made me feel good about things. Not just relationship wise, but in general. It was pretty much 4 days of being told by 80 people how good I looked (I really did, Anne really did a good job helping me pick out a suit back in May, as well as some other formal clothes), how great my family is and me by extension, how much of a catch I was, how much fun I was to hang out with, and so on.

My ego was a problem before, now it"s going to be out of control!

Eomer said:
So, I was at my bro"s wedding over the weekend, in Kelowna. I had started to type up a massive post, the usual diary/LJ thing, but instead I"ll just keep it short as possible. edit: shit, didn"t turn out short.

I was the only single young guy at the wedding. It was only 80 people, but outside of the 25 or so immediate family on both sides, the rest were friends of my bro and his wife. I am a big fan of his wife, since she plunked me down at a small 4 person table with one of my bro"s friends I"ve known most of my life who is not single, and two smoking hot single friends of hers. But not just smoking hot, they were extremely classy/elegant, have well established careers, and in general just have their shit together. They"re also both 33, so five years older than me. The wedding dinner was like a job interview.

One was blonde, 5"6", and probably the more attractive of the two. On the Friday night there was a cocktail party at the hotel bar, and she had virtually every guy in the bar after her. I had met her earlier in the evening and we knew we were to be sitting together, but I left her to her devices for the most part. We chatted on and off, but I didn"t want to smother her and guys were happily buying her drinks, so I figured I"d have all of the next evening so I mostly just concentrated on having a fun time with my bro"s buds. Let"s go with Charlene for a name. She works for the city in the planning department, which is how she knows my sister in law. Both girls live downtown, very near to me. She was fairly reserved, and very difficult to read (she even at one point said "I"m quite reserved most of the time").

I was being VERY outgoing the whole weekend, not just around her, and I think that at some points her Eomer tank was getting pretty full, but we spent quite a lot of time talking with each other both during dinner and later at the dance (not a single slow song, goddammit). Both her and the other one remarked prior to dinner that I was much more of a "conversationalist" than my brother. I jokingly asked if they were trying to insinuate anything, and they laughed that no, it was fine. I made no attempt at any gamey shit at all, and did my best to not overanalyze anything. I was just being myself, albeit with an ego more puffed up than usual (see below). It may have been a bit much for Charlene, she made a comment at brunch about not liking pretention in guys, but I don"t think it was necessarily directed at me.

The other was a brunette, more like 5"4", and also very attractive. Betty let"s call her. She was much more outgoing, and easier to read. She laughed much more emphatically at the constant stream of verbal diarrhea coming out of my mouth than did Charlene. She works in marketing of some sort or another, she was talking about "rebranding" my company etc. But not in a smarmy, marketer kind of way.

Either one or both of them had been married and divorced recently. I wasn"t sure which one, it didn"t come up in conversation and I didn"t want to poke and prod around and find a minefield. At the Sunday brunch while talking about Charlene"s job, she commented that she"d like to go in to private development at some point, but was glad to have a stable municipal job while her personal life had been such a mess, so I"m going to assume that it was her. Perhaps that also explains her reservation or guardedness.

After the wedding and dance, the group hopped on a shuttle bus back to the hotel, and the two girls said goodnight, gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to bed. I didn"t expect to get laid with either of them, they are not those kind of girls. I was disappointed they weren"t going to continue the party. This was at about 1:30 in the morning, and we continued the party at a condo down the street from the hotel until about 6am.

At brunch on Sunday, I had been sitting with my family initially, but when I got desert I elected to sit with the two girls, who were sitting with several of my bro"s friends. Again the conversation was pretty good and both genuinely seemed to like me, but again I couldn"t quite read what was up with Charlene. If she was just being friendly and polite because I"m her friend"s brother in law, or if because she thinks I"m an alright guy but not interested, or if she actually was interested. I had to get going as my flight was fairly early, so upon saying goodbye to the rest of the table, I gave both a hug and kiss on the cheek, told Betty she owed me guitar lessons and Charlene owed me a round of golf, both of which were things we"d discussed the night before.

I had been careful to not disqualify or concentrate too much on either. Again, I was more interested in Charlene, and I will readily admit it"s probably more to do with her physical appearance than personal attraction. Betty was more outgoing and entertaining. But again, Charlene is kind of a mystery and I think that"s pulling me in. I didn"t ask either for their phone numbers, as I thought it would not be very tactful to do it in front of each other, nor the rest of the table. After we had all hugged I commented that I was sure we would be in touch through my sister in law, and left it at that.

So now I"m not sure what I should quite do. Obviously I want to see one or both again, and can easily get the info from my sister in law. But I don"t want one or the other to feel like a Plan B, if things don"t work out with Plan A. Like, if I ask for Charlene"s number and she declines a date, or things don"t go past a couple dates, I"d still like Betty to be an option, but considering they"re friends with each other and my sister in law, she might be offended were I to call her later. I know Betty would be up for a date at the absolute least, and I"m pretty sure Charlene would be as well but not 100%.

Overall a fantastic weekend that really really made me feel good about things. Not just relationship wise, but in general. It was pretty much 4 days of being told by 80 people how good I looked (I really did, Anne really did a good job helping me pick out a suit back in May, as well as some other formal clothes), how great my family is and me by extension, how much of a catch I was, how much fun I was to hang out with, and so on.

My ego was a problem before, now it"s going to be out of control!
Well heres hoping you get cancer. That will birng your ego back down quick.
I know this whole thread is about talking about shit you guys "try to do" with girls and shit .. but what the fuck ... look at that last post. All that for what ? You accomplished shit. All you said was .. hey man I am so bitchin, bitches didnt party with me .. but man I am awsome .. I was also waiting for the moment where you told both of them they should go rock climbing with your .. or mountain biking up a mountain. Hell I am amazed that you didnt tell them you were gonna go skiing every weekend this comming winter and they would be so lucky if you invited them.

I guess your making progress. The cancer thing still stands.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I still after all this time fail to see the reasoning behind dickheaded responses.

anyways...

If you trust your sister in-law with it, have her nose around to see if either of them were interested in you. Can"t hurt and you only stand to gain from it.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Tarrant220 said:
I still after all this time fail to see the reasoning behind dickheaded responses.

anyways...

If you trust your sister in-law with it, have her nose around to see if either of them were interested in you. Can"t hurt and you only stand to gain from it.
They don"t have his contact info either. If they"re really into him they"ll go to the sister-in-law without any nosing around needed. Not that having her nose around would be all that bad of an idea to get things moving quicker.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I just wasn"t sure how often the sister in-law talked to them or not was my line of thinking.

But either way, he stands to lose nothing from having her look into it casually I"m thinking. I"d give it a week probably before I had her do it, assuming he hears nothing first.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Erumaron said:
They don"t have his contact info either. If they"re really into him they"ll go to the sister-in-law without any nosing around needed. Not that having her nose around would be all that bad of an idea to get things moving quicker.
He is still the male it is his job to initiate things like that. Unless they are mega super interested (which, honestly, it is hard to gauge at weddings since girls feel the need to be attached to someone during events like this) they aren"t going to go out of their way to contact him. I"m sure they thought he was a fun guy to spend the evening with and nothing more. If they were really into him they would have made the effort to continue the party instead of goto sleep. It doesn"thurtto ask for one of their numbers (you"re right, since they"re friends you can have one or the other -- not both) but god dammit Eomer stop being a fucking dumbshit and go after the brunette who you obviously had a better connection with. Your whole "I want a trophy fuck their personality" routine is getting old and will continue to lead you down the path you"re on.

For once do the smart thing and go with the girl you had a better mental connection with. Stop being a dumb fuck.

Tarrant220 said:

anyways...

There is no reasoning, just like there is no reason for you to think hes going to listen to your advice.