Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Jabberwhacky said:
the korean girl i had sex with, had to have the lights off, told me to "get naked" as she undressed HERSELF, then layed there and said ok lets go.. then went EWW when i exploded on her..

so GJ at getting a picture, haha. I hang with vietnamese chicks now, think they"re hotter and crazier. i hooked my friend up with a laus girl and you couldnt pay her to keep her clothes on, the first night at my house she was running around the pool naked, only then did the korean girl decide to get naked in the spa, but no one could see but me (according to her)

as for the crack, try these:https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...w=1920&bih=890

i looked at my usual warez website and didnt have it.. u should have gotten that figured out ahead of time lawl, not sure if you can remove the watermark after it"s been recorded..? anyone?

as for rehab and stuff.. i have an ex that got addicted to blues, think she was up to 5 blues a day.. told her she needs to stop that shit and her reply "i love this shit im never off of it" so yeah.. that was a few years ago and now shes down to maybe 1-2 a day but swears never wants to sober, so not surprised if someone else on heroin would refuse rehab. such an expensive habit, its like 15/blue here and i knw miami its atleast 20

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Zyth said:
But he can"t come here crying about having his heart broken when he made his own bed.
i don"t remember him crying about having his heart broken, quite the opposite actually.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Zyth said:
All I"m saying is go to a rehab clinic and get your life together before you start a relationship.

But I"m assuming you won"t since obviously don"t think there is anything wrong with your behavior. Good news about that is denial is the last step to recovery. Right?
Curious, how big of a retard would you feel like if I pointed out to you I just recently came back from rehab and that I have mentioned it multiple times earlier in this thread?

Did you not notice the part a couple posts ago where I said that you completely fail at reading comprehension and ignored several facts that were stated to jump the gun on your retarded moral crusade? I"m guessing you didn"t, seeing as how you seem to be one of the most oblivious and aloof people to walk these boards.

Good news is ignorance is bliss. Right?

Like I said. Search threads started by Zyth --> witness the epic 100% fail rate, follow with hearty LoLs.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Shanter said:
Yeah, he cried about not getting some of that hooker money.
I raged about not getting some of that hooker money!!

My pimp hand is strong but I didn"t even know I should have been using it =/

Sutekh, you so troll-ey.

Dabamf said:
Rest assured I"m not always nasty, you are just a special kind of evil that inspires the pursuit of justice inside of me. In fact, and you can ask anyone in this thread,I"m one of the nicest people here and defend people when everyone else is shitting on their chest.The last thing even remotely mean I said was when everyone was throwing their dignity to mother hen, and trying to get the ball back on track, I went a little too far (sorry Rav).

And lol @ playing EQ with Tyen. My only interaction with him was my guild beating his guild to kill dragons, and him training us. We never actually interacted. He"s just calling me an idiot to make you feel better about being the most evil living creature in the past 100 years (I made sure the time span included Hitler and Stalin to stress how terrible you are).

Finally, why do you think I"m fat?Is this Etoille hour where you make shit up? If so, let me know in advance so I can make fun of the Mippo beak nose collection you have and apparently wear in every picture.8 years ago I was a starving Ethiopian and since then I"m always working togainpoundage.

This is so boring. I made this prediction of mental breakdown within 3 weeks and it"s gotta be at least 2 by now. Need more justice fighters so we can accomplish this dream together.
LOL

if you changed the first bolded sentence to "I am one of the most self deluded posters here" it might help you out on the path to veracity.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Just want to say well done Jabber for getting the thread back on track. And happy birthday (where was my invite???). But you celebrated your bday with the old ball and chain? How did she feel about Miss Waxed Asshole ending up in your bed?

Zyth_foh

shitlord
Hooby said:
Curious, how big of a retard would you feel like if I pointed out to you I just recently came back from rehab and that I have mentioned it multiple times earlier in this thread?
Yeah, and your behavior is not at all what someone who was successful at rehab should be. Which is why I ignored every time you said you were clean, and insisted you are still an addict with a destructive mindset.

By the way, any decent clinic would tell you not to start a relationship two days after you left. But I guess I"m oblivious and you were just there so you know better than me.

What a joke.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Zyth said:
Yeah, and your behavior is not at all what someone who was successful at rehab should be. Which is why I ignored every time you said you were clean, and insisted you are still an addict with a destructive mindset.

By the way, any decent clinic would tell you not to start a relationship two days after you left. But I guess I"m oblivious and you were just there so you know better than me.

What a joke.
Tell me doctor, what should my behavior be?

Man up smart guy.

I think it"s funny I address both your actions and my own, while you have yet to turn the microscope your own way. Way to keep on the offensive ~

And yes, you are VERY oblivious. Not just in your pathetic attempts to psychoanalyze me, but in every facet of your life. What the fuck makes you think the clinic would have any opportunity on my plans to get laid 4 days after leaving?

I know better than you in probably every category imaginable, I *am* better than you.

Actually, the real funny part is- you obviously don"t get the joke xD

Zyth_foh

shitlord
Lol

What am I supposed to "man up" about? I"m calling you out on being a liar and you"re trying every possible way to offend me without disputing the fact that you are in fact, still an addict and you"re planning to ruin another persons life by jumping into a relationship with them. That"s all I"m concerned with so why would I bother addressing anything else you spew out?

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Zyth said:
Lol

What am I supposed to "man up" about? I"m calling you out on being a liar and you"re trying every possible way to offend me without disputing the fact that you are in fact, still an addict and you"re planning to ruin another persons life by jumping into a relationship with them. That"s all I"m concerned with so why would I bother addressing anything else you spew out?
Cool, the "I am so self righteous my only obligation is to focus on the one particular imaginary problem I have conjured up to be offended by, you aren"t worthy of being responded to, only of being slewed the same repetitive insults" argument. I"m glad that you think that is somehow a reasonable replacement for actually telling me what my behavior "should be". Kind of amazing that you can sit there and tell me I don"t meet a certain criteria of behavior, but are completely unable to (or somehow have the audacity to claim your "moral superiority" takes precedence over expressing a coherent rational opinion of) explain *how* I am failing to meet that criteria.

Must be nice to live in "I never have to explain myself because I am intrinsictly correct because I am me" land.

I never really tried to offend you, I"m merely observing your behavior. You base your statements on morals you have defined on preconceived black and white blanket rules rather than what is actually happening. The ammount of hypocricy you possess is simply astounding to me.

Look at how ridiculously holier than thou you are stating that I am "planning on ruining another person"s life".

Yes, clearly that is what I am doing by planning on spending an evening with someone that I have known for two years. Over dramatic much? You aren"t even grasping at straws, you are grasping at thin air.

You are no longer worth any of my time, you are boring to talk to and don"t offer feedback of any value. BTW: the joke is still that you actually think you know what you are talking about.

Edit: While we are busy calling eachother out on things that we have absolutely no factual basis of, I am officially calling you out on your being a homosexual pedophile.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is now "The Junkies Who Fucked Up Your The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread Thread".