Girls who broke your heart thread

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Big Picasso said:
Edit -- you answered it.

Big P votes abstain from tube untying for minimum 6 months.
Oh, no worries about that, it"s not like we"re talked about doing it anytime soon or setting a time table... it was just one of those hypothetical "would you if you could" talks.

I don"t want her to do it unless we were married first. And I would want to wait a minimum of 9 months to a year before getting engaged.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You are kind of pressed for time though if she"s 32 with 13 kids already

I"d have an amish look at her vagina.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Big Picasso said:
You are kind of pressed for time though if she"s 32 with 13 kids already

I"d have an amish look at her vagina.
13?
You mean 3?

Anyways, I"m not too concerned about her "ability" to conceive children, even if it"s been 11 years since she has done so. Lots of women today are having kids into their 40s and beyond, 33 or even 37 isn"t exactly "pushing the envelope". I have a mandatory retirement age of 56 though at my job, so it would be kind of nice to have any/all kids beyond school age before I hit retirement. I was, however, concerned about her "desire" to have children, and it was pretty much the only barrier I could think of that prevented me from seeing her as a potential life-partner.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Women over age 40 are 77% more likely than women under age 25 to have a child with autism.
Women over age 40 are 51% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
Women aged 35-39 are 31% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
Women aged 30-34 are 12% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
Women under age 25 are 14% less likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.

You better play the odds or get a fireball 8 namean?

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Antarius said:
All that stuff about your mess of a girlfriend.
I wish you the best man, but I recommend you walk away. If not please continue posting stories as this progresses. It"s gonna get good.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Women over 30 with 3 kids, one half her age is shit you do not want.

Camerous pulls better tail

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tyen said:
Women over 30 with 3 kids, one half her age is shit you do not want.

Camerous pulls better tail
She"s quite a bit more attractive than the women that Cam gets (no offense intended)

Listen, here"s the problem as I see it: feel free to correct anything that I say that you think is wrong.

There are MANY women in their early 20s who do not have kids. Most of them are batshit crazy still and aren"t good relationship material, but are fun to fuck, but not someone you"d want to marry. They are immature and haven"t figured out what they want in life. (see: 500 days of summer).

Then there are women that are in their early 20s that do have kid (they figured out they wanted to be a mommy, so they found the first guy they liked and fucked him until getting pregnant. Their entire life revolves around their child. But, SURPRISE most guys (in their early 20s especially) are pretty much shitbags that suck at life, so the relationship fails. These women are terrible to date because of the logistics involved in raising a child and most of them suck to talk to because they are still young and immature. Many of them are just looking for someone to be a father their baby-daddy"s kid, even if they would adamantly deny it. Not only are they poor relationship material (and clearly aren"t over making poor choices), but I don"t have much in common with early 20 year olds anymore, I"m starting to get older, and I don"t have the ability to, nor the desire to pack up and move halfway across the country at the drop of a hat or switch careers.

The number of eligible women without children decreases as you move the range up to the mid 30s, Most of the women that don"t have children by their mid 30s are the ones that are either batshit insane (druggies/alcoholics), put their careers before family (priorities opposite to most women), don"t want (or can"t have) kids, or are just plain undesirable to most men (fugly).

The problem is, women that want kids, are stable, and capable, tend to have them before they are 30. Would I date a 30 year old with a newborn? Probably not, I"ve actually turned down women for 2nd dates after I found out they had a young child (it wasn"t the only issue obviously).

Are there attractive, mentally/emotionally stable women in their early 30s that want kids, are capable of having them, and HAVENT yet had them? Maybe, but it"s about as rare as finding a unicorn, or a woman finding a stable, financially secure, attractive, "nice" guy, in his early 30s without kids but who still wants them.

So yes, I think I"m doing pretty well for myself. I don"t "have" to raise someone else"s kids, she already did that.

She"s still young and attractive to my standards. I"d rate her at an 7.5 physically (she used to be a solid 9 before her 3 kids, and as a comparison I"d rate about a 6.5). You"d have to be pretty damned picky as a guy to not be willing to date a woman 2 years older than you.

iannis

Musty Nester
All of that is basically true. Women come as a package deal once you leave behind the shitbag years of your early 20"s.

This road you"re walking down, it"s not without danger.

The one thing that sticks out most to me is your need to have a biological child. I"m not saying that"s wrong at all... but it is a very real possibility that may not be possible with this woman.

You won"t really know that for another 2 years. You"re only 2 months in.

I"d give it some very serious thought.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Listen, if a man is wanting to stick his dick in a blender knowing he is sticking his dick in a blender, dont stop him.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Antarius your problem is that you couldn"t possibly know whether or not any of these judgments you are making are true or not after 2 months. The only reasonable thing you could say is, "I like her so far and we seem like a good match."

Anything else you are thinking is your emotions taking control. It"s a natural thing, but recognize it for what it is.

CnCGOD_foh

shitlord
You forgot one type, the girl who was busy with supporting herself while working on a PhD and has just graduated at 28-32ish. Best of every world, more mature, smart, earning potential, still wants family. They are out there, tend to have higher standards in a guy however so if you are still in a dead end position at 30 gluk.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Antarius said:
She"s quite a bit more attractive than the women that Cam gets (no offense intended)

Listen, here"s the problem as I see it: feel free to correct anything that I say that you think is wrong.

There are MANY women in their early 20s who do not have kids. Most of them are batshit crazy still and aren"t good relationship material, but are fun to fuck, but not someone you"d want to marry. They are immature and haven"t figured out what they want in life. (see: 500 days of summer).

Then there are women that are in their early 20s that do have kid (they figured out they wanted to be a mommy, so they found the first guy they liked and fucked him until getting pregnant. Their entire life revolves around their child. But, SURPRISE most guys (in their early 20s especially) are pretty much shitbags that suck at life, so the relationship fails. These women are terrible to date because of the logistics involved in raising a child and most of them suck to talk to because they are still young and immature. Many of them are just looking for someone to be a father their baby-daddy"s kid, even if they would adamantly deny it. Not only are they poor relationship material (and clearly aren"t over making poor choices), but I don"t have much in common with early 20 year olds anymore, I"m starting to get older, and I don"t have the ability to, nor the desire to pack up and move halfway across the country at the drop of a hat or switch careers.

The number of eligible women without children decreases as you move the range up to the mid 30s, Most of the women that don"t have children by their mid 30s are the ones that are either batshit insane (druggies/alcoholics), put their careers before family (priorities opposite to most women), don"t want (or can"t have) kids, or are just plain undesirable to most men (fugly).

The problem is, women that want kids, are stable, and capable, tend to have them before they are 30. Would I date a 30 year old with a newborn? Probably not, I"ve actually turned down women for 2nd dates after I found out they had a young child (it wasn"t the only issue obviously).

Are there attractive, mentally/emotionally stable women in their early 30s that want kids, are capable of having them, and HAVENT yet had them? Maybe, but it"s about as rare as finding a unicorn, or a woman finding a stable, financially secure, attractive, "nice" guy, in his early 30s without kids but who still wants them.

So yes, I think I"m doing pretty well for myself. I don"t "have" to raise someone else"s kids, she already did that.

She"s still young and attractive to my standards. I"d rate her at an 7.5 physically (she used to be a solid 9 before her 3 kids, and as a comparison I"d rate about a 6.5). You"d have to be pretty damned picky as a guy to not be willing to date a woman 2 years older than you.
Fuck, I typed like 4 paragraphs and that shit got randomly deleted somehow.

Anyways I"ll keep this shit short; Life"s not the fucking olympics you"re not judged on the style or form of how you complete it. If you"re happy and the other person"s happy, that"s literally all that matters, some relationships move quickly, some slow, I know people that were together <5 months had moved in got preggers and married and live happily together years later. Just do the shit that makes you and her happy, and most importantly. Stop fucking coming here for advice, you"re dealing with what sounds to be a mature woman. Talk to that bitch.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Antarius said:
Don"t listen to these fuckbag 20 somethings who are still playing "the game" with women and have never had an actual relationship. From what you just posted, it"s quite clear you"ve moved on from that into the actual real world where people you met in their 30"s had a life before you showed up. If she"s half as reasonable as you are about this, you"ll be able to make the relationship work just fine.

TheCutlery said:
Don"t listen to these fuckbag 20 somethings who are still playing "the game" with women and have never had an actual relationship. From what you just posted, it"s quite clear you"ve moved on from that into the actual real world where people you met in their 30"s had a life before you showed up. If she"s half as reasonable as you are about this, you"ll be able to make the relationship work just fine.
reasonable? They"ve been banging for 2 months and she"s talking about him moving in and getting her tubes untied.

I don"t care wtf their ages are. If she was a mature stable mother she wouldn"t have been introducing him to her kids after 4 weeks.

Dude. Completely disagree with you on this. I have friends that are single with kids. This girl falls into the category of the ones who are fucked up.