Gladiator 2

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe open up a history book sometime. Christ and all his jew buddies were rounded up and killed by the romans, all their temples torn down and basically run out of town forever. Christianity has no link to the actual Jesus of Nazareth. It was invented and written by Constantine some 300 odd years after Christ and ~150 years after Rome killed all the Jews and established the Roman state of Palestine. Christianity as established by the Romans and carried on by the Roman Catholics is an Imperial cult set up to worship the Pope. Not some sky fairy. The Pope collects all the money and treasures of all his idiot followers and sits on his piles of gold in Rome.
This is what Satan worshipers use as cope, I've heard it before. MfF is correct that this discussion is better in another thread.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe open up a history book sometime. Christ and all his jew buddies were rounded up and killed by the romans, all their temples torn down and basically run out of town forever. Christianity has no link to the actual Jesus of Nazareth. It was invented and written by Constantine some 300 odd years after Christ and ~150 years after Rome killed all the Jews and established the Roman state of Palestine. Christianity as established by the Romans and carried on by the Roman Catholics is an Imperial cult set up to worship the Pope. Not some sky fairy. The Pope collects all the money and treasures of all his idiot followers and sits on his piles of gold in Rome.
Death No GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The Roman Empire was a lot blacker than my HS history class told me. it also didnt mention Pascal Perez. is there a movie he doesnt appear in?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The people who do the trailers can be pretty disconnected from the entire production

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The people who do the trailers can be pretty disconnected from the entire production
Well those people will have had to be completely disconnected from this movie, for this movie to actually be good then.

The Roman Empire was a lot blacker than my HS history class told me. it also didnt mention Pascal Perez. is there a movie he doesnt appear in?
He is in everything. Hell he might be in your bathroom right now.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Caliane

black and female archers. also all wearing leather arm bands for some fucking reason still, despite literally not a single statue, or fresco or tapestry of anyone in the roman, viking, gaul, etc periods ever wearing leather armbands.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users