Google Ingress

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks for the update, downloading now, I meant to start playing it on my android tablet, but forgot, I rarely take that thing with me anywhere, now that I can have it on my phone, it might get used
wink.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have a Lv12 fucker owning the shit out of places around me. He also has visited some 1800 portals. WTF?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He's probably been playing for a while. I played the shit out of this for a few months, then stopped. I haven't played in a year probably.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I figured out that all this game does is make you want to drive an extra 20 miles out of your way wasting gas and time, to hack some shit or set up portals. In the mean time looking at your cellie when youre driving, not the safest thing to do. If you dont go out of your way, you are basically stuck to the 20 or so portals you get to visit or drive by each day on your way to and from work.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, if you live in a very urban/downtown area, it's probably a lot more fun. I'm in the suburbs, so shit was just out of the way for me and I'm not going to drive around just to play it at 16mpg in my car.