GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I have no criticism of Emilia herself but itd be swell if the makeup artists had taken a moment to look at an actual blond person prior to dying her hair.

Every scene shes in I'm like "why are there two giant black hairy caterpillars where her eyebrows should be?"

To be clear this is not a sharp elbow moment; shes obviously hot as fuck; its a criticism that they couldnt bothe rto cast an actual blond or do a convincing dye job. Just example #4,238 of Hollywood forgetting that the most important decision in casting is physical appearance.

Fuck you I never noticed that before now it's all I'll ever see

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, blah blah blah, dont give me that you didnt read the books herp derp. none of this shit is in the books. . Yara never goes to dany, sand snakes never kill the dorne royals, dany never burned all the khals, sansa never goesd to winterfell and never gets revenge on ramsay, cersei never regained power after her walk of shame. come at me bitches, prove me wrong.

• 1Solidarity

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Astr0, seriously does it hurt to be so opinionated on things you don't care enough about to bother informing yourself? I mean, I'm truly baffled how you can be equal parts furious and calamitously ignorant on so many subjects.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The worst part of this is realizing astr0 is so stupid he doesn't have the brain capacity to do something to get himself banned nor the introspection to realize he should stop posting.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Astr0creep is considered retarded here too?

We had this chart by kegkilla floating around the political thread. See if you can find Astr0.

upload_2017-5-8_20-56-31-png.138378

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Guys guys, shit that occurs in the tv show chronologically well after book 5, haven't happened in the books yet. News at 11

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Astr0creep is considered retarded here too?

as an example of the pinnacle of his retardedness: he went on a several day, dozens of page rant trying to claim that Cersei wasn't actually a villain, she just "loved her kids" or somesuch. this argument happened during the week after The Battle of the Bastards last season, i.e. the week before Cersei used wildfire to kill hundreds of people who were at the Sept of Baelor awaiting her trial.

the irony couldn't have been any more perfect.

Chris

Potato del Grande
lol, blah blah blah, dont give me that you didnt read the books herp derp. none of this shit is in the books. . Yara never goes to dany, sand snakes never kill the dorne royals, dany never burned all the khals, sansa never goesd to winterfell and never gets revenge on ramsay, cersei never regained power after her walk of shame. come at me bitches, prove me wrong.
Yara was merged with Victarion who does go to Dany. In the book she is even more girl power by taking part of the north for a time. The rest is in the unpublished next book with Sansa likely being another merged character. They did character merges to give underused characters something to do. You retard.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
as an example of the pinnacle of his retardedness: he went on a several day, dozens of page rant trying to claim that Cersei wasn't actually a villain, she just "loved her kids" or somesuch. this argument happened during the week after The Battle of the Bastards last season, i.e. the week before Cersei used wildfire to kill hundreds of people who were at the Sept of Baelor awaiting her trial.

the irony couldn't have been any more perfect.

giphy.gif

sounds like astr0creep is channeling his own mommy issues into the show

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yara was merged with Victarion who does go to Dany. In the book she is even more girl power by taking part of the north for a time. The rest is in the unpublished next book with Sansa likely being another merged character. They did character merges to give underused characters something to do. You retard.
yes, but it backs up my point that they made yara go there to go along with their season long theme of strong women leaders.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that's an agreeable point. i don't think it was hamfisted or SJWish or anything tho.
i never said it was sjw. this show is very non pc, but they did go overboard with the strong females thing. it irked me how ridiculous they changed characters archs to achieve it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i never said it was sjw. this show is very non pc, but they did go overboard with the strong females thing. it irked me how ridiculous they changed characters archs to achieve it.

The "strong female thing" is undermined a little bit by the circumstances for each one though. Dany still needs Tyrion and Varys as advisors (with Barristan before that, not to mention 3 fucking dragons), and still has a soft spot for Ser Friendzone. Cersei needs Undead Mountain to enforce her will, and Qyburn to do all the rest of the dirty work (not to mention Jaime standing behind her, getting Riverrun back for them). Perhaps their intention was to make the Sand Snakes seem all strong females, but their depiction in the fight seen was horrific, and they just seem this separate entity that Varys essentially is like "ally with the person I'm advising, and we'll win". Yara still keeps Theon around, and needed him to support her claim to the Salt Throne...which she still lost to her uncle. Sansa still comes off as Littlefinger's protege, and it's not her that's the King of the North and super obvious chosen one...it's Jon.

About the only real female rocking bells all on her own is Lady Mormont.