GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not crazy at all. Theon has been conditioned. That's what Simon was telling his father, and when his father decided to be a dick about it that's what Simon showed him instead. That's kinda the entire point. Simon is very good at prisoner management and interrogation and because of it was privy to information that his father did not have and probably would not have even thought to ask. He turned a worthless hostage into a thrall and an asset. It's like an extreme dickless stockholm syndrome!

That's why the father is even willing to "reevaluate" his bastard status. Son got skillz.
... who the fuck is Simon?

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
... who the fuck is Simon?
rrr_img_64700.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
It's the last character he played on TV.

I forgot his name. Too many fucking characters in this show to remember their names. I'm doing good to remember that -ion is short and -win is tall.

Honestly, it's like a Russian novel when it comes to that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
think next week we'll get the story of cersi seeing the witch and telling her someone close to her will kill all she loves? and kind of, validating her fears and hatred towards tyrion, just like how last season we had bran talk about the salt eating house murder taboo after it happened.

otherwise i have show only ppl thinking cersi is just really a bitch towards tyrion (not justifying her crazy)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fucking his sons whore with his own dick seems like something entirely beneath Tywins dignity. Tywin seems like the kind of guy that would give her to his favorite guards as a reward and then throw a few nickles at her afterwards. Not that he's too dignified to fuck a whore. Just that he's got too much respect for himself to fuck THAT whore. And whatever pillowtalk game she runs on Tyrion... Twyin ain't got no time or interest for that shit.

In short, she charges more than she's worth. And Tywin has made an entire life out of knowing exactly what everything is worth.

I don't see how a Tywin fucks Shae subplot is worth anymore more than a cringe or an eyeroll.
frown.png
The whole reason Tyrion has to choke a bitch is BECAUSE she is fucking his father, he would have likely just have been really pissed off at her for what she did at his trial, but fucking his father is what made him snap and wonder where whores go...

Column_sl

shitlord
Seems to me it was either the Tyrells or that foreign dude that hates the Lannisters. Also, I would guess that it was the pie, not the wine, based on Douchefrey's discomfort right after taking a few bites.
Yeah. I'm guessing it was the Pie as well. They did that really uncomfortable zoom shot of the dead birds at one point.

Also, It's probly not anyone that was focused in on at the wedding. Maybe Littlefinger? Why wasn't he at the wedding?

Can't beleive they think Tyrion did it

spronk

FPS noob
his point still stands though, its kinda weird for Tywin to be fucking Shae, but I am optimistic we will see some shit where she does some super kinky shit to turn him on right as he is about to kill her. There is also the theory that Shae is actually in Pentos now, and will NOT die this season. Instead Tyrion's original whore wife (Tysha I think?) will be replaced by Shae, since he looks for her in book 5 in Pentos. I don't really like that theory, but it does remove the one thing that may weird out TV viewers: Tyrion choking a bitch. I doubt this will happen though, as they mentioned Tysha in season 2 during the tent scene with Bronn, Shae, and Tyrion getting drunk together.

Number of Kings Marge has had sex with: 0/2
Number of Kings Jaime has protected: 0/3
Number of Kings Cersei has killed: 2/2
Number of Kings Melisandre's leeches have killed: 2/3 (3/3 soon)

Needless

Toe Sucker
Misfits sucked, just sayin.
Skins was my goto BBC show. Hell Gendry and Gilly were both major characters on that show lol

Seriously though, I hate Ramsay far more than i ever hated Joffrey.

Szlia

Last season, Melisandre draw some blood with leeches from King Baratheon's illegitimate son and cursed some people (though Rob was in the lot and he certainly was not poisoned)... there is also that. And the jester pulling Sansa away adds him to the list of suspects.

Something that worked very well with this banquet thing is that you half expect Shae to be dragged in there at some point and in the end she is not and Joffrey dies. Anyway, the greatest surprise was how long Joffrey lived being such an insufferable ass and a loose canon in the middle of so many people with motives to kill him.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Margaery Tyrell is having a hard time getting married.
She has good luck getting married, but bad luck getting fucked afterward to make the marriage legit. Which seems like such a crime considering she is one of the hottest bitches on the show.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well props to that actor for playing such a despicable character. I don't think anyone could have pulled it off as well as he has.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can even make a case for Cersei. She ordered the left overs be sent to the dogs instead of the people. She has lost control of Joffery and she had no problems killing the children of Robert. I doubt it was her but it is an example how you can make a case for every single person there other than Jamie.