GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

W

Wrathcaster

I know I'm probably late on this, since I haven't been able to read the boards lately, but since I'm still gay for Stannis, I've got to ask... What's the problem?

I thought the last episode and his part was awesomesauce. As a matter of fact, I haven't had a huge issue with any piece of Dillane's portrayal, and here at the culmination it seems even better. I've heard lots of shit talked by book readers, especially on wiki forums and comments on youtube vidyas, but I've yet to figure out, based on what the criticism has revolved around, who could do it better.

Near as I can tell he's a character with little amiable personality, utterly uncompromising, and largely unpleasant due to a weird combination of legal formality and crazy religion. I don't really see how another actor could do it better, but I hear it all the time that the series version of Stannis is far worse than the book iteration. Can someone explain this to me?

Fingz_sl

shitlord
I don't think it's the actor as much as it is the writing.

I wouldn't want to hang out with book Stannis, but he'd make the best king.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I want more Melisandre titties.
God damn would suck a fart out of her butt and hold it like a bong hit.

I want more Melisandre titties.
God damn would suck a fart out of her butt and hold it like a bong hit.
maybe nsfw
iHEg0eMg6VULd.gif

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think its pretty funny when he gets offended by that question. Shit, he should take it as a compliment.

Also, the "GRRM is not your bitch" thing linked at the end of that article is way overused. GRRM has made fuckloads of money off his fans, he has said this is his magnum opus. To expect him to complete it in a reasonable time is hardly acting like he is our bitch. It is a completely reasonable expectation.

Chris

Potato del Grande
At the end, Bran wargs back in time into his body as he is falling from the window and everything loops.

khorum

Murder Apologist