GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I had to IMDB that. Holy fuck, that show sounds gayer than gay men having sex with each other.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
M.A.S.H. clocked in at 11 seasons. A great example of a show hanging around entirely too long.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Too bad this show isn't on Showtime. Dexter got 8 seasons even though only like 3 of them were good. Weeds got 8 seasons even though only 1.5 of them were good.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
HBO doesn't syndicate shows though so
Amazon.com: Game of Thrones: Season 1 [HD]: David Benioff, D.B. Weiss: Amazon Instant Video

You mean to other channels?

Sopranos clean up their act for $200m syndication deal | Media | The Guardian
The deal, worth a reported $200m (?100m), means repeats of the show will be broadcast on the A&E channel to a much bigger audience, where broadcasting authorities and advertisers have a decisive say on content.
Guess they don't.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im just gonna say it, this season was not as good as last season. yes it was still head and shoulders above most of whats on tv right now, but it pales in comparison to season 3. now that charles dance is out of the picture i predict things will start becoming a little threadbare. i have also heard GRRM is not overseeing this new season because he has gone to finish WoW, if they dont have Arianne or the greyjoy subplot. i doubt this show will exceed 7 seasons

Flank_sl

shitlord
I thought that season 4 was the best so far.

Episode 1 had some good lines with the hound and his chicken, bronn and jaime training etc. The purple wedding was interesting enough in episode 2. Episodes 3-5 are not too memorable, but 6 had tyrions trial which was good, 7 had a bunch of good scenes in the jail cell as well as some good littlefinger scenes. Episode 8 had good littlefinger scenes and the trial by combat. Episode 9 was not great, but it did have some good moments such as the kid shooting ygritte, and episode 10 had two good scenes at the end.

Overall I think that it was a lot better than season 3.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I could have sworn Entourage was, but I looked it up and you're right, they weren't. It was supposed to be along with Curb Your Enthusiasm but it didn't end up happening.

spronk

FPS noob
the writers are taking the show in a totally new direction next season

krDY1QT.jpg

thats from dinklage / adam sandlers new scifi comedy movie, pixels

iannis

Musty Nester
Hey, if he hooked in with Sandler that IS a great hollywood career.

Sandler isn't making movies so much as he's embezzling. But he's also sharing the wealth with whoever makes it with him.

I expect that Dinklages career will probably be better than it was before Game of Thrones. He was in that Xmen movie. That poor little willow dude never even got bit parts.

But he probably does need to be smart and find a way into production.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hey, if he hooked in with Sandler that IS a great hollywood career.

Sandler isn't making movies so much as he's embezzling. But he's also sharing the wealth with whoever makes it with him.

I expect that Dinklages career will probably be better than it was before Game of Thrones. He was in that Xmen movie. That poor little willow dude never even got bit parts.

But he probably does need to be smart and find a way into production.
He was fucking amazing in Elf.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider