GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Stealing something so rare and obvious is a cause for war Id imagine. Not to mention they aren't lying around waiting to be stolen.
Best wa y to obtain one is cut off the head of a person who owns one aftet branding them a traitor. Melt that bad ass great sword down make 2 blades give one to your son lefty and keep the other for yourself.

Cause all the riches in the world are ubable to buy one it either inhertied or taken like above. As even the great tywin never owned one nor his family until Ice became his.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Best wa y to obtain one is cut off the head of a person who owns one aftet branding them a traitor. Melt that bad ass great sword down make 2 blades give one to your son lefty and keep the other for yourself.

Cause all the riches in the world are ubable to buy one it either inhertied or taken like above. As even the great tywin never owned one nor his family until Ice became his.
Exactly.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How many forms can Brienne manifest herself into?

how many levels of super-Lannister can Jamie achieve?
0621bce2737306b6305cf7baa97351a7_large.png

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Several people say several other people are all greatest swordsman ever... it is about as meaningless as saying your favorite baseball player is the best ever.
There's a difference in me telling you who the best baseball player is and Babe Ruth saying who the best baseball player is. If someone who is as arrogant as Jaime and skilled enough to back it up says that barristan is the best... then i'm inclined to agree with him.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So Joff gave Harrenhall to Littlefinger basically knowing they were going to lose it......lol. He truly is a prick.
Harrenhall is also the regional seat of power in the Riverlands. Joff basically made him the Warden of the Riverlands similar to how Ned Stark was the Warden of the North.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Riverrun (Tully Castle) is the regional seat of power for the Riverlands, ever since Harrenhal got Dragon'ed. Littlefinger was made Warden of the Riverlands though because the Tullys rebelled with the Starks.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alright motherfuckers let me fix some shit...

Oberyn, yeah he died because he got too cocky but he easily outmaneuvered Gregor.
Areo Hotah, not Oberyn. Oberyn used a (poisoned)spear, not an axe(longaxe).

Tywin didn't keep one for himself, he gave one to Joffrey(Widow's Wail) at his wedding and one to Jaime(Oathkeeper, which he gives to Brienne).

From Robert Baratheon being a monster withhis mace
Robert was also known for his monstrous strength witha mace
Motherfuckers, do you even book!?

6VLfCtG.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Grim what the fuck are you talking about? Why did you reference two people talking about Robert wielding a mace then show a pic of Robert wielding a mace?

Kubla Kas_sl

shitlord
There's a difference in me telling you who the best baseball player is and Babe Ruth saying who the best baseball player is. If someone who is as arrogant as Jaime and skilled enough to back it up says that barristan is the best... then i'm inclined to agree with him.
Jaime probably arrogant enough to think he is the best of all time but has enough social skills to realize he better fake it and act like a few people are a little better than him.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
He was trying to keep them in the family legacy. He never thought Jaime would just give it away. But it was pretty fucking awesome when he did.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh are you bitching because we're calling a hammer a mace? Get fucked.
Motherfucker was famous for his warhammer. I think the main thing we've just learned is that you and Ms Behavin are actually the same person. And that person has shit for GoT skills!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Man, I want to like this show... but I just can't finish episode one to get into it.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I always assumed Robert used a giant fuck off 2handed warhammer, not what's pictured in that painting. I wonder if he ever gored anyone with his hat.