GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Obviously he's going to die during the revolt at Castle Black. Probably trying to save Jon.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
ep 9 and the promo for 10 are now leaked. Looks like they plan to cook Shireen tonight.
They better not or ill stop watching! Shes such a sweet girl.
biggrin.png

#Domesticviolence

iannis

Musty Nester
That theory, I'm not sure. The mother really doesn't give a shit about Shireen. The mother would be the one holding the torch.

Stannis might send her away because Mel tries to get the mother to do it, and that's her crying because she failed.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Her crazy mommy instinct starts a ruckus. Ser Davos flips the fuck out and calls troops to rescue Shireen. Ramsay's Bolton ninja squad kicks in. Seems legit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Queen is like "fire it up!" and Stannis says "Fuck you bitch, enjoy the Wall!" Melisandre goes with her to 'protect' her (as punishment) and BOOM. Jon rez inc.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Her crazy mommy instinct starts a ruckus. Ser Davos flips the fuck out and calls troops to rescue Shireen. Ramsay's Bolton ninja squad kicks in. Seems legit.
I could easily see them replacing Davos' mission to form an alliance with the Manderly's with him leaving with Shireen to keep her safe.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe we do need a third Game of Thrones thread.

[No Spoilers] Game of Thrones

[Spoilers] Game of Thrones

[ULTRA MEGA HYPER SPOILERS] Game of Thrones

I mean, not that I agree with Tuco or anything, but this thread was generally intended for spoilers in the sense of people that have read the books, not spoilers in the sense of next season casting info and leaked episodes.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
A few ways it could be done, my thought was:

[Show Only Info] Game of Thrones
[All Published] Game of Thrones
[Spoilers] Game of Thrones

I suppose All Published could be something else indicated it has all the books info in it. But I'd also want it to include info for things like the games, the dunk & egg books,Amazon.com: The World of Ice Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire) (9780553805444): George R. R. Martin, Elio Garcia, Linda Antonsson: Booksetc. But not future casting decisions, leaked info or even trailers. Man I hate 'next time' trailers...