GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had no idea asymmetrical mouth was a thing
silvesterstallonemouth_thumb_zpsf497cd74.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm putting up with a whole lot of british gay in order to see some natalie boobies.

They better be asymmetrical too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
british girls usually have those kinds of sagging boobs, i think its because they arent as stringent about wearing bras like american women are.

iannis

Musty Nester
What the fuck. Out of nowhere Peter O'Toole from beyond the grave!

I don't even know this history very well, and I'm slightly offended by how awful this show is. lol.

IN UR FACE, BRITAIN.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
?Game of Thrones? Takes a Trailer of Its New Season to Imax
The dragons, dire wolves, White Walkers and power-hungry political factions in HBO?s fantasy epic ?Game of Thrones? will invade movie theaters later this month ? on the big, big screen. An exclusive trailer for the coming season along with the final two episodes of the previous season will be shown in 150 Imax theaters across the country.

The critically acclaimed drama about rival dynasties in a medieval-like world will be the first television series ever to appear on Imax screens. Tickets for the engagement, which will run for one week from Jan. 23 to 29, will go on sale ?in the coming days.?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
HBO and IMAX have come to an agreement where the Game of Thrones season 5 trailer and the final two episodes of season 4 will receive a week-long run in 150 IMAX theaters scattered across North America. The episodes will be remastered for the screenings and are set to appear late this month from January 23rd to the 29th.

Awesome.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
::checks January release schedule:: So they're already predicting Lucas' animated abomination to fail that hard eh.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, 150 theaters isn't "that" big. And chances are, it'll only be at specific times. I'll post more info as I find it.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Well the Coldhands = Benjin Stark theory has been resolved in a bit of a weird way.

For years, A Song of Ice and Fire fans have argued over the true nature of Coldhands, a mysterious, vaguely undead character who assists Bran Stark in his journey north of the Wall. Is he, as many argue, actually Bran's long-vanished uncle Benjen in disguise? Now, thanks to one intrepid Redditor, we have our answer. User _honeybird visited Texas A&M's Cushing Library to read the original manuscript of A Dance With Dragons, which was full of numerous handwritten notes between George R.R. Martin and his editor, Anne Groell. Scribbled in the margins at Coldhands' first appearance, Groell asks, "Is this Benjen? I think it's Benjen ... [smiley face]." Martin's response, circled in red: "NO." If only all ASOIAF fan debates were so easily solved; now we just need Groell to ask a question about Jojen Paste, and the world of message boards can live in harmony forevermore.