Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
IMG_20170407_140138.jpg

We'll see how this goes

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I was thinking of making crawfish sometime soon, but I do not have the ass for that skirt. Take out it is, then.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have an entire drawer of vintage aprons I would share with you fellas.
Make a thread about it. Call it "Apron Fashion Thread" or something like that.

Post a new apron daily or weekly.

Hold a hot meal in your hands while modeling it. Wear nothing but the apron and some pot holders, strategically ensure there is no obvious nudity of course. If you post it in the grown up area you must ensure there is no nipples, full ass, or vag and you will be fine. In screenshots do what you want.

If there are any questions about whether you have covered up enough PM the picture to @Amod and they will get back to you.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Jerky turned out pretty dang good.

More pepper next time tho

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Question. What part of the penis is off limits? Like if I make a plate of hotdogs In buns but slip my dick in one, is it ok if the head isn't visible? Just the hole? Entire shaft off limits?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Question. What part of the penis is off limits? Like if I make a plate of hotdogs In buns but slip my dick in one, is it ok if the head isn't visible? Just the hole? Entire shaft off limits?
We are allowed to see the top, no hair, no ball, and no tip.

As long as you garnish it well with some condiments I think you can do it and toe the line quite nicely.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I feel like it's almost worth doing but I can't even imagine the state of my marriage if my wife caught me doing it

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I feel like it's almost worth doing but I can't even imagine the state of my marriage if my wife caught me doing it
I was thinking the same thing. Me standing in the kitchen getting the angle just right to take a picture of my junk in a hot dog bun slathered in mustard and relish. All while trying to maintain an erection or the whole thing is ruined.

The logistics alone would be a work of art.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Then if she catches you, you gotta do the wash of shame

My wife sure as shit ain't sucking mustard off my dick