Gravy's Cooking Thread

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dafuk happened to this thread.

TlmhzGAQzPvXy.gif

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
You know that night club that lets you in cuz you got tits and tits attract balls? Its like that except there is no tits.

Need some pork.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I have an entire drawer of vintage aprons I would share with you fellas.
Am i the only guy that wears an apron here at home? it's just a basic black apron, nothing fancy, i can clean it fast.

why? eh if you have ppl come over, are you gonna cook in your PJ's or cook fully dressed? even if you're a careful fuck, you'll get some chicken juice on you, somehow.

Jerky turned out pretty dang good.

More pepper next time tho
Pepper for spice or flavor? i noticed since i can grind my pepper corn to the particulate of dust, it REALLY seems to stick on the meat more than usual (i use a manual burr coffee grinder for my pepper grinder, infinite settings)

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Question. What part of the penis is off limits? Like if I make a plate of hotdogs In buns but slip my dick in one, is it ok if the head isn't visible? Just the hole? Entire shaft off limits?

Jim Sharkey, a 50-year-old Ferris High School football coach in Spokane, Washington, is currently on paid suspension after allegations arose that he exposed himself to some students last summer while he was grilling hot dogs at a leadership camp. Sharkey stands accused of putting his penis into one of the hot dog buns before saying, "You think that is a big dog - take a look at this."

High School Football Coach Suspended for Allegedly Putting Dick in Hot Dog Bun and Showing It to Players

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Am i the only guy that wears an apron here at home? it's just a basic black apron, nothing fancy, i can clean it fast.

why? eh if you have ppl come over, are you gonna cook in your PJ's or cook fully dressed? even if you're a careful fuck, you'll get some chicken juice on you, somehow.

Pepper for spice or flavor? i noticed since i can grind my pepper corn to the particulate of dust, it REALLY seems to stick on the meat more than usual (i use a manual burr coffee grinder for my pepper grinder, infinite settings)

I like coarse grind on my jerky for both flavor and spice. I like biting into a pepper patch on my jerk.

I need an apron for BBQ days. Something with an edgy phrase on the front.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
And the beefiest curtains.
Real talk. People mistake my curvy girls and beefy curtains thread for me exclusively liking thick hotties and well decorated vaginas.

I just don't have a single type. To me a hottie can be many different sizes.

Just not morbidly obese with juggalo tattoos.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Jim Sharkey, a 50-year-old Ferris High School football coach in Spokane, Washington, is currently on paid suspension after allegations arose that he exposed himself to some students last summer while he was grilling hot dogs at a leadership camp. Sharkey stands accused of putting his penis into one of the hot dog buns before saying, "You think that is a big dog - take a look at this."

High School Football Coach Suspended for Allegedly Putting Dick in Hot Dog Bun and Showing It to Players

It's a funny joke, but you have to pick your audience carefully.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Real talk. People mistake my curvy girls and beefy curtains thread for me exclusively liking thick hotties and well decorated vaginas.

I just don't have a single type. To me a hottie can be many different sizes.

Just not morbidly obese with juggalo tattoos.
Racist against juggahoes, I expected better from an enlightened Canadian.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I dun went and made mojo marinated beef tacos today with homemade salsa.

10/10 would beef again

Salsa things:
IMG_20170408_134710.jpg

Spread:
IMG_20170408_170138.jpg

Taco:
IMG_20170408_170257.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users