Grimm

Cybsled

I don't mind the magic twig, to be honest. The main reasons I wasn't as big on last season was they basically blew up all their lore and tried to push the Adeline+Nick thing in a single season.

Cybsled

On a side note, Grimm has come back for the final episodes. The stick/twig thing seems to be similar to The One Ring given the way Nick is starting to act now lol

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im very much digging this season so far and its only 2 episodes - They are just going all out with what could be going on.

Cybsled

Well, guess they really are going all out for the end.
Wasn't expecting 2 main characters to die and the finale isn't until next week.

Ganthorn

N00b
Well, guess they really are going all out for the end.
Wasn't expecting 2 main characters to die and the finale isn't until next week.

I figure since Nick can control the stick and we have seen what it can do he is going to either use that or get control of the staff itself and change things. This isn't game of thrones. I doubt it will stick.

Cybsled

Don't think Nick was thinking rationally in that scene, although it gets continued next episode in the finale, so who knows.

Caliane

Nick should change his name to Danger.

Picked this show back up this season a bit. Eve. Trouble. the fuck?

Cybsled

Trouble and Eve have been around for about 3-4 seasons. How long ago did you stop watching? lol

Trouble (her name is Teresa Rouble or something like that, so Trouble is just a nickname) = Another Grimm who didn't know wtf a Grimm was. Nick shows her the ropes after they discover her and she ends up coming into her own and part of the team. She ends up getting recruited by a government agency to be an agent that fights group called Black Claw (Wesen Nazis...like literally, they reveal Hitler was part of Black Claw). Black Claw is rip now so dont worry about it ;p She is a lot more murder happy than Nick as a Grimm.

Eve: Julliete turned into a Hexenbiest because of some spell. Then she became ultra powerful and evil. She helps with a trap against Nick's mom, which kills her. Trouble "kills" Julliete. Then Julliete basically gets brainwashed/reconditioned into some La Femme Nikita super agent called Eve and works for the same government agency Trouble ends up working for. She doesn't consider herself Julliete anymore. It was a weird plotline.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Just watched the finale

When Eve died, I thought they were really going there. When they literally murdered the entire cast, I knew there was going to be a reset button. Was still kinda fucked up to see. Good ending. I also liked the flash forward at the end to show Grimm: The Next Generation ;p Grown up Diana tag teaming with Kelly to take down Wesen would be OP as fuck lol. Although one thing didn't make sense...why the heck was Kelly writing the story? Wouldn't Nick have written it down? The line about Mom and Dad being there suggests Nick was still around

Malkav

French Madman
That was a good finale.
Would definitely watch if they did a show about the next generation though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Fuck, going to miss this show - if they did another show following the offspring they could tie in so much more shit and it would be tits. Furthermore im amused at how they are just casually waltzing off to battle with the strongest item in existence lol

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So the last time I watched this show, someone had a baby. Oh, it was the young blonde chick. And they took an old WWII style plane into Europe or something.

Anything of interest happen since then?

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
campy as all get out, but I'm glad I watched this from day 1. It was a fun ride. I'll miss Monroe and Rosalee more than anything else. Cool characters and she's a friggin hottie.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Finally got around to watching the finale last night. Good show -- nothing great -- but had an enjoyable cast and I will miss it.

One thing that really bugged me about the series towards the end was Nick and Adalind. There is just no way he could have feelings for her (despite her hotness). Most everything that went horrible bad in his and Juliette's life was due to her. I wish they didn't go down the road to making Juliette mostly irredeemable.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Trouble and Eve have been around for about 3-4 seasons. How long ago did you stop watching? lol

Trouble (her name is Teresa Rouble or something like that, so Trouble is just a nickname) = Another Grimm who didn't know wtf a Grimm was. Nick shows her the ropes after they discover her and she ends up coming into her own and part of the team. She ends up getting recruited by a government agency to be an agent that fights group called Black Claw (Wesen Nazis...like literally, they reveal Hitler was part of Black Claw). Black Claw is rip now so dont worry about it ;p She is a lot more murder happy than Nick as a Grimm.

Eve: Julliete turned into a Hexenbiest because of some spell. Then she became ultra powerful and evil. She helps with a trap against Nick's mom, which kills her. Trouble "kills" Julliete. Then Julliete basically gets brainwashed/reconditioned into some La Femme Nikita super agent called Eve and works for the same government agency Trouble ends up working for. She doesn't consider herself Julliete anymore. It was a weird plotline.

Sounds dumb as shit(Julliete's part). I liked Trouble but I also quit watching around the time she left and Julliete started her Hexen shit. I never liked the convoluted shit they would use to keep Juliette involved. They did all that and then basically write her off(turn her plots retarded). Never made much sense to me. I guess I'll try to catch up at some point.

I'll also miss Monroe and Rosalee. They were the best part of the show (I enjoyed Hank a lot too).