Grimm

Cybsled

Most ancient cultures/religions had stories about a tree of life/immortality. My guess is the stick is from that (wouldn't half surprise me if they decide to use Yggdrasil).

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The wife and I also think it's part of the cross. Although the Yggdrasil angle would work as well.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Season is going pretty dam well atm - I feel shit is about to get really wild when Nicks rampage starts up - maybe some of those temp powers he had will come back into play.

Cybsled

Ya, they kind of put his super powers on the backburner. Every now and again he uses the super hearing, but the zombie power hasn't come into play too much except maybe once or twice.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
The wife and I also think it's part of the cross. Although the Yggdrasil angle would work as well.
Random thought that hit me, but it could beboth. The cross was made from something after all.

EDIT - Now that I've had a chance to get caught up, I'm going to wager that they'll write Diana as the founder/leader of Black Claw. They're really trying to sell her as... disturbing.

Cybsled

Solid season finale. Was nice to see Nick go into full Grimm mode and beat some ass. Diana reminds me of that kid from the Twilight Zone episode where he had godlike powers and sent people he didn't like "to the cornfield" ;p

Neph_sl

shitlord
Definitely a solid finale.

I guess Juliette is back now, which is okay I guess, Bitsie Tulloch isn't the greatest actress and she could pull off a one note brainwashed killing machine, but Eve was a pretty bland character.

If the stick gives you immortality, I guess if other people knew about it, then there'd be massive conflicts and power struggles. Kinda makes sense that they'd want to lock it away and forget about it.

Also, wondering if Renard would've killed Bonaparte if not for Diana. Speaking of, F that creepy ass kid. How the hell are you supposed to control a kid that powerful.

Looking forward to next season.

Cybsled

I doubt Renard would have done anything. Now that Bonaparte and his red headed girlfriend is dead, though, I would imagine he will want to be allies lol

Then again, maybe he will figure out the stick secret and want to get a hold of that.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Definitely a solid finale.

I guess Juliette is back now, which is okay I guess, Bitsie Tulloch isn't the greatest actress and she could pull off a one note brainwashed killing machine, but Eve was a pretty bland character.

If the stick gives you immortality, I guess if other people knew about it, then there'd be massive conflicts and power struggles. Kinda makes sense that they'd want to lock it away and forget about it.

Also, wondering if Renard would've killed Bonaparte if not for Diana. Speaking of, F that creepy ass kid. How the hell are you supposed to control a kid that powerful.

Looking forward to next season.
Waiting on Nick to impale the stick into his heart or body like that dude in Hellsing.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
this show does such an awesome job of filling the "i'm only paying 66% attention" role. I watch this almost religiously a few days after it airs on my Friday evening (thanks weird work week) when I have other stuff I'm getting done. I almost took this off my DVR after the first 4 episodes, so glad I kept it around.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
DI guess Juliette is back now, which is okay I guess, Bitsie Tulloch isn't the greatest actress and she could pull off a one note brainwashed killing machine, but Eve was a pretty bland character.
No more ridiculous wigs is fine by me.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Better it goes out now than more pointlessly convoluted shit like last season. They had 4 seasons of build up for... a twig.