Grimm

Cybsled

Lol that looks like it exactly. If there was Wessen of that, I fear to think what else they could have ;p

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Has this show got better each season? I dont think ive watched the last 2 season when they went crazy with Julie

Cybsled

They've embraced the cheese factor a bit lately (Ratzilla, some of the badly done hallucinations/dreams) and they still haven't gone back to the whole Key-thing lately. I still like it, but the show sort of feels like they want to reboot things a bit (Royals out, GI Joe Vs. COBRA in).

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They've embraced the cheese factor a bit lately (Ratzilla, some of the badly done hallucinations/dreams) and they still haven't gone back to the whole Key-thing lately. I still like it, but the show sort of feels like they want to reboot things a bit (Royals out, GI Joe Vs. COBRA in).
With cobra vessen?

Cybsled

Pretty much. Except they tend to use teeth instead of shitty lasers that never hit anything ;p

Cybsled

What, Le Femme Juliette? Eh, that is fine if they use it right, but we'll see. Making her some government Scanners-style assassin is kind of cool ;p

If anything, seems like they are trying to nuke a lot of the lore they had built up. Royals? Dead. Wessen Counsel? Dead. The keys? Who the fuck knows when/if they'll touch that again.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I'm fine with rebooting Juliette and killing the Council and Royals as long as they have a long term plan. The overarching storylines on this show have been pretty schizophrenic. Focusing it down is better.

Also, the love triangle with Nick, Adalind, and Meisner is pretty dumb. Just give Adalind her powers back and let Nick go back to hating her.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Couldnt help but notice Truble's glass of milk refill itself inbetween camera changes
redface.png

Neph_sl

shitlord
I like how Nick did jack shit in the last fight against the parkour Egyptian dogs. Gotta give Monroe his moment for vengeance.

Cybsled

Good point, although the Royals got wiped out for the most part, so who knows? ;p

It's clear they want to wrap that key storyline up. They've already gotten rid of most of the early season stuff (Counsel, Royals, Resistance), so they might as well close the key bit out or at the very least make it progress to something else.

Considering the Knights Templar link, I wouldn't be surprised if it was something legendary like the real Spear of Destiny.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
...Considering the Knights Templar link, I wouldn't be surprised if it was something legendary like the real Spear of Destiny.
I always figured 'it' - whatever 'it' ends up being - was going to revolve around the origins of Wesen as a whole, or 'it' was the means by which they were created. A supernatural object or person, at least.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
They still didn't seem to have all of the keys as the map wasn't complete so I guess the missing pieces are what the royals had/have?
There wasn't three with the chest. There was one and Rosalie went and got the other two they had hidden.