Grimm

Cybsled

Probably because people who lose memories and start to remember typically don't have full blown hallucinations on that scale ;P

fris

Vyemm Raider
the worst of the shows I keep up w/. Monroe and the captain are what make the show. most of the acting is hella bad, but the story and all the different 'species' are enough to keep me watching.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nick is protagonist and eye candy for those who like guys. Juliet is... so far just eye candy for those who like girls. Wish they hadn't bothered with this bullshit of her freaking out and getting amnesia. Entirely pointless, and having her back Nick up would have been 1000x better.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Haha, I was actually surprised at how gory it got for a second there with the girl in the hospital having worms in her eyes.. eesh.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Nick is protagonist and eye candy for those who like guys. Juliet is... so far just eye candy for those who like girls. Wish they hadn't bothered with this bullshit of her freaking out and getting amnesia. Entirely pointless, and having her back Nick up would have been 1000x better.
Rosalee and Adalind are eye candy. Juliet is...ok.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Juliet is...ok.
Seriously, does she have a glass eye?

Anyway, this past episode was actually quite awesome. I like how they made it clear that a Grimm is more than just a human that can see Wesen. Nick has demonstrated the ability to kick some serious ass but this episode showed that that ability is supernatural.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Seriously, does she have a glass eye?

Anyway, this past episode was actually quite awesome. I like how they made it clear that a Grimm is more than just a human that can see Wesen. Nick has demonstrated the ability to kick some serious ass but this episode showed that that ability is supernatural.
Well, I figured that was made pretty clear already when every few weeks the bad guys would send the most bad-ass Wesen (no, really, this one is the most dangerous, forget about the most dangerous one last week, haha) and he would annihilate them. Especially (iirc) when he took out the two Reapers with their own fucking scythe. He's always using high level martial arts moves and sometimes difficult acrobatics.

What I find strange is that he always looks up Wesen info in his aunts trailer, but never tries to find any info about Grimms and their abilities etc. Also, his own mother didn't tell him anything either.

Cybsled

Ya, it was the episode that was supposed to air last week but got preempted by the bomber manhunt. Grimm moves to Tuesdays at 10pm starting this Tuesday, btw.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I liked this episode for nothing more than the amount the amount the Juliette story arc seems to be at nearing nearing a wrap up.

I do wonder if moving to Tuesday is a good or bad thing. It's moving away from the dreaded Friday night slot (where Sci-Fi/Fantasy shows go to die) but now the Voice is it's lead in....

Arative

Vyemm Raider
It's been renewed for season 3. Hopefully the move to Tuesday opens it up to a wider audience.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Grimm does really well on Fridays. But take those same ratings and plop it in a Tuesday timeslot? Not sure if this is a good move at all.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Blatant ratings fishing, I think, putting it there. Want to wager it worsens them? At least there will be a season 3 with apparently a FULL order for it too!

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I liked this episode for nothing more than the amount the amount the Juliette story arc seems to be at nearing nearing a wrap up.

I do wonder if moving to Tuesday is a good or bad thing. It's moving away from the dreaded Friday night slot (where Sci-Fi/Fantasy shows go to die) but now the Voice is it's lead in....
The Voice is one of the top rated shows on TV at the moment. It can't hurt them.

Cybsled

It depends. It will get a ratings boost vs. what it has now, but it will be weighed vs. the lead-in and that timeslot.