Grimm

Sean_sl

shitlord
Barely noticed that the black guy wasn't in that episode. What's up with him?

Also the Asian-cop seems to be just as effective at filling in for him, if not more so.

Cybsled

Last episode they explained that Hank was going on vacation to Hawaii. Also[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */idea of Monroe's parents maybe coming to visit. They'd probably disown him if they saw his best friend was a Grimm ;P

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Grimm was up 54% in the ratings from its latest Friday showing, It got a 2.0 but was down from a 3.7 that the Voice got. Still that doubled that ready for love show that NBC pulled.

Cybsled

Not bad. Real test will be next week, though, to see if the ratings bump is real.

Cybsled

Muse kinda looked like a night elf ;p. At least they are wrapping up the memory loss crap.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Muse kinda looked like a night elf ;p. At least they are wrapping up the memory loss crap.
And I'm glad they used the story to get Nick and weird-eyes back together RATHER than creating some new rift.

Good epsiode, I enjoyed it. Past couple were rather boring.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The captain stepping on the gun and saying "really??" was possibly the highlight of the show for me.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I liked the cliff hanger...Saw it coming though.

I think the cast is starting to come together...Looking forward to next season.

Cybsled

Ya, the voodoo zombie thing gave him ultra strength so that he could punch metal ;p The season preview had a snippet where Nick mentions that the zombie thing had some sort of beneficial side effect (sort of like the fly vesen that took his vision but gave him Daredevil powers as a result).

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Honestly, I was secretly hoping the kidnapping succeded so they relocate the series to Europe for at least part of this season and go deeper into the Royal Families and key plotlines.
frown.png

Neph_sl

shitlord
Well, the captain's brother wasn't on the plane, so he's presumably still in Portland. So we're likely going to see more of him

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wife and I just watched the first season of this. I was pleasantly surprised. It's like Supernatural-lite (a comparison I'm sure that's been made millions of times). It wasn't even on my radar until my wife's friend told her she was in an episode in the second season, so wife ran out and bought season 1 and 2 (if you're going to get the 2nd season, might as well watch the first, first). It's not even a speaking part, but kinda cool to go "hey there she is!"

Ganthorn

N00b
I wonder if they will ever revisit what happened with Asian Cop. He got spelled and then was eating money and stuff. Then they just kinda dropped that story line.