GTA V RP

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bitch move but its their toy so meh. Bye bye future careers at rockstar and relative fame / fortune for their outfit.

I think now Eli is the only person holding it all together. I know I've watch numerous other longtime RPer's that stream on Twitch say they saw a clip of Eli and couldn't wait to get on the server. SoE stays alive as long as Eli stays there. Lirik is right in a sense, but the glue that holds that community together is Eli and his arm of the law.

I've watched Koil a few times and I think in the end his framework is going to be the superior one. Time will tell. There is still what will "Rockstar/2k do" thing still and they could very well shut this all down with a penstroke of their lawyer team.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

It's ironic lirik gets unwhitelisted and his brother gets whitelisted.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So something went down. Eli, and Fincone are bailing out of the SOE server. Sounds like Eli was removed from the whitelist. Sounds also like a mass exodus of SOE to follow. I know Lang was testing the waters on another server few nights ago. Pixel I believe.

Edit.
In Discord Eli saying he asked about what is going on with Lirik to the admins, and was asked to resign after that line of questioning.

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So something went down. Eli, and Fincone are bailing out of the SOE server. Sounds like Eli was removed from the whitelist. Sounds also like a mass exodus of SOE to follow. I know Lang was testing the waters on another server few nights ago. Pixel I believe.

Edit.
In Discord Eli saying he asked about what is going on with Lirik to the admins, and was asked to resign after that line of questioning.

I'm curious to - waffle just brought it up to lirik but lirik was afk so they di dn't get into it.

Waffle said "so you hear about the shit going down with soe?"

This is what we all talked about though. Awesome servers are coming down the line. You cant run a nazi server with boring ass rules and expect your stars to stay. Welcome back to being a complete backwater community, guess you didn't want to be on the forefront of what's essentially going to be a whole new medium of content creation.

edit:

the good news is eli will probably start streaming other games - that dude is just built to be a variety streaming, he's so fun to watch in all sorts of different circumstances. Really look forward to watching some squad play.

Araxen

Lirik was power tripping is going to be the end of SoE. It's ruined the server for good now without they people they had for police.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eli pretty much confirmed the long running rumor. Without saying the name. This person felt that Eli did not deserve what he was getting. This person put in all this time, and had nothing to really show for it. What that means, not sure. Was this guy a failed streamer, or struggling to get any kind of numbers?

He straight up torpedoed the server out of jealousy of successful streamers. Amazing.

Eli on the verge of tears at the moment over it all.

Araxen

The streamers just need to get together and form their own server. Maybe they can work something out with koil and his NoPixel GTAV RP he's been developing.. They really need to put the control in their hands and not somebody else.

Finkone dropped out too so the two best police officers have left. That server is nothing without the cops they had.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The streamers just need to get together and form their own server. Maybe they can work something out with koil and his NoPixel GTAV RP he's been developing.. They really need to put the control in their hands and not somebody else.

Finkone dropped out too so the two best police officers have left that server is nothing without the cops they had.

Pixel would be ideal. Desperate need of leadership, much better features in place than SOE. Give Eli/Fincone the reigns to whip the law into shape on that server , and that end of things is set. Majority of that server will follow Eli, and he has said he's not done with GTA.

All these recently partnered streamers must be sweating a bit right now.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Finkone dropped out too so the two best police officers have left. That server is nothing without the cops they had.

They were not only police officers. They were the two best admins. Plus every other 'bigger' streamer is dipping. The server is officially dead as far as content creation goes. It is now a backwater community that no one will remember about in a month or two.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Eli pretty much confirmed the long running rumor. Without saying the name. This person felt that Eli did not deserve what he was getting. This person put in all this time, and had nothing to really show for it. What that means, not sure. Was this guy a failed streamer, or struggling to get any kind of numbers?

He straight up torpedoed the server out of jealousy of successful streamers. Amazing.

Eli on the verge of tears at the moment over it all.

Is there a VOD somewhere with Eli's summary?

Edit: Looks like this is it:

Last edited:

Intropy

Shit Gamer
A little bit of the other side of the story:
lKodw3D.png

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
A little bit of the other side of the story: View attachment 144903

Everyone is in a sort of cover mode right now spinning the story so very few people look bad, and I don't blame them because they are/were all close, but this is a lot more complicated. I guarantee a lot of it has to do with the coalition of streamers (including eli and finkone having a huge wtf at the lirik dewhitelisting (essentially banning) for no reason. Eli eluded to it in his vod, talking about everyone needed to be treated fairly no matter their station in life.

I have a feeling this, coupled with an overall disagreement over the path the server was on with the rules and shit, just rotted away loyalty over the past couple weeks and then the admin change with eli / finkone was the perfect excuse for them to get together and jump ship knowing that everyone would likely come with them. Really look forward to pixal getting a whitelist, seeing how eli adapts to being a cop with less overall rules and watching the RP with all the streamers unfold on a more action oriented server.

Should be good times.

edit: oh ps we all called this shit multiple times

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Last edited:

Araxen

Both Thad and Moon are pretty flexible when it comes to RP. They'll go wherever the others go. Moon especially has too many interesting storylines going on with Granny, Eli, etc... for him not to move. Moon has stated several times on his stream that he saw a clip of Eli and that's how he ended up on SOE. He wanted to play with him. I believe they are going to have their own server setup so they can keep some semblance of the serious RP they want. Maybe they pay koil for their own whitelist server who knows. DasMehdi(lirik's brother) is the lead on MazeRP development, but doesn't want to hype it up so he's not giving too much info on how it's going and what features it's going to have. He doesn't want it to become overhyped which is why he's keeping his mouth shut other than he's working on it. DasMehdi and Budha were on the NoPixel server today playing.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Lang, Tony, peter, and Proxy are all being ddos today. Coincidence, or does SOE have a hand in this?