GTA V RP

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The snitching and shit.

Edit: I should say last night Jack found out Ella has been snitching to the Cops and Freddy found out she's been using the ridealongs to get info from the cops to commit crimes.

Oh I thought everyone's character knew they were snitches. They were called the snitch crew for a while a few weeks ago by a lot of people on the server.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The latter part of Moon's stream where Coolidge was drunk off of his ass was absolute gold. I was fucking dying.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mr Moon has been amazing as usual, and Surfer Dude has had some really good stuff this week as well, from his going missing, to now dealing with all shit that comes with being in debt to the state, LST, Dante, etc. Not to mention him pissing Kiki off and this happened:

Car Bomber Dude

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Well it got pretty interesting with Trooper Thompson today. Eli had a bad day and essentially quit streaming/playing early. Almost all his calls were people grandstanding for his stream and he even 9999'd a guy. He's not sure if he can stream and roleplay at the same time. I'd be perfectly fine watching him play whatever. Really want him to stream some squads actually.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah a bunch of the soe people were doing Friday the 13th yesterday and he was good doing that too, he's just really good at streaming IMO and i'd also watch him play basically anything.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well it got pretty interesting with Trooper Thompson today. Eli had a bad day and essentially quit streaming/playing early. Almost all his calls were people grandstanding for his stream and he even 9999'd a guy. He's not sure if he can stream and roleplay at the same time. I'd be perfectly fine watching him play whatever. Really want him to stream some squads actually.

He's naive if he thinks the grandstanding won't continue with other games. Friday the 13th was basically a giant grandstanding session.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
He's naive if he thinks the grandstanding won't continue with other games. Friday the 13th was basically a giant grandstanding session.

He I don't think he's psychologically set up to handle it's effects on gaming combined with how cancer twitch chat can be, especially if they smell blood. Hopefully he learns though because if he gets frustrated and quits he's basically throwing away what will likely be a multi million dollar career.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah he's going to have to realize that you just have to ignore the majority of trolls in twitch chat and the showing off for his stream from others, and I do think part of it today was him just having a bad day in general (he sounded grumpy even at the very start of his stream before any of the showboating stuff started) but I don't know if it necessarily bothers him as much in others games as it would in GTA RP where he has rules he has to follow etc. just like everybody else instead of just being able to play the game and enjoy it ala Friday the 13th and whatever else he ends up playing.

Stuff like jumping back and forth through windows taunting Jason (or the killer in dead by daylight or whatever it was that was basically the same exact game as friday the 13th is) just happens to be an effective strategy for not dying, buying time and annoying the killer in those games and I feel like people would do it whether it was in front of a big stream or not.

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He needs to learn to ignore the trolls. What he did today was justifiable to Grandpa and he kept explaining it to chat and people kept trolling him because he kept explaining it. He's been pretty cool on handling the trolls till today. You could sort of see it coming because he kept getting triggered by people typing ResidentSleeper the last couple weeks, but he was handling it well at the same time by trashing those cucks while being slightly triggered by it. I thought he was just letting it roll off his chest, but I guess not. He's a good guy but is a perfectionist when it comes to his police work. He just needs to learn how to hande Twitch chat better which I'm sure and hope he will. He is a great personality and it would be a huge loss if he decided to quit. I don't think he will, but I'm sure it has crossed his mind today.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
He really just needs to ignore chat almost 100%. For one, he has way too many fucking followers to try and answer/explain shit to them. Secondly, who cares? I realize "roasting" is his schtick, but you can't sit there and try to clown on every fucking chat troll, especially with the amount of viewers he has.

Just give your shoutouts to people who sub/donate while you have "downtime" in GTA(which there is plenty of)and fuck the rest.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like SoE took away Lirik's whitelist status. It's still not clear if they removed it because of these video's, but it probably is.

Lirik says SOE is garbage prt.1
Lirik says SOE is garbage prt.2

It 100% is he's been talking mad shit for a while now, although it's pretty petty to 'ban' a player because of IRL comments unless they have some 'no bad comments about soe' nazi rule. Most streamers that play on the server have talked some pretty big shit about SOE.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It 100% is he's been talking mad shit for a while now, although it's pretty petty to 'ban' a player because of IRL comments unless they have some 'no bad comments about soe' nazi rule. Most streamers that play on the server have talked some pretty big shit about SOE.

I'm surprised it took them a week to do it. They made FullTilt the server manager so I'm sure he's behind it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm surprised it took them a week to do it. They made FullTilt the server manager so I'm sure he's behind it.

I'm surprised rev hasn't put up more servers considering the only thing holding streamers back is the long ass queue.