Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This thread made me play online again.

Thanks a lot guys, really. Fuckers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Classy robbed a bank with a hostage today. It actually worked, and Blasco accidentally killed the hostage. Classy bolted away. Hilarious. Blasco seemed genuinely worried about losing his badge, and logged off shortly after the incident.

GTA RP - Deuce Montogomery
ooops

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Classy robbed a bank with a hostage today. It actually worked, and Blasco accidentally killed the hostage. Classy bolted away. Hilarious. Blasco seemed genuinely worried about losing his badge, and logged off shortly after the incident.

GTA RP - Deuce Montogomery
ooops

Wow I'd feel a little bad if he did lose his badge considering he isn't an asshat. Probably a poor judgement call but still.

Also the full video is deleted so he must be really worried.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Blasco is good people. He definitely didn't have a clear shot from that angle. Bad shoot obviously.

What Blasco doesn't know... Initially yes she was kidnapped, and robbed after Classy's plan to rob the first bank fell through. It had all ready been robbed. She suggested that they rob the bank in the city, and would act out the hostage situation, and if it worked, he would give her back the money he robbed from her.

Classy met up with her after it all went down. He pointed her in the direction of a lawyer to sue the hell out of the city.

VOD from Classy's view. About 1:34:00 he first encounters LoveJayLee's Character.

Last edited:

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
This would be a great thing to have on in the background at work if they didn't have Twitch blocked. Jerks :l

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gee is awesome. I can't wait till his Grandpa and Eli run into each other. It will be amazing!

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Surprised gee doesnt pull in more viewers. He's a great streamer.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
ok everytime i think i'm kinda done watching gta 5 rp ... goddamn that was hilarious, this shit is better than most TV shows

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
OMG lol, Eli pulled over a guy named Mike Rosoftsam who spoke exactly like the G-man from Half-life, in addition to looking like him. Was an amazing stop. Especially since Mike was named in an earlier stop.

Araxen

Today was a great day. Ella and Shaggy are finally being exposed for their ride alongs. Freddy is on to it, but there are no cops on for him to talk about it. Mainly Eli, who is playing Friday the 13th instead of GTA today.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Today was a great day. Ella and Shaggy are finally being exposed for their ride alongs. Freddy is on to it, but there are no cops on for him to talk about it. Mainly Eli, who is playing Friday the 13th instead of GTA today.

What do you mean exposed? The favoritism?

Watching them play friday was pretty fun. Pumped budha and eli still pulling in big numbers respectively.

Araxen

What do you mean exposed? The favoritism?

Watching them play friday was pretty fun. Pumped budha and eli still pulling in big numbers respectively.

The snitching and shit.

Edit: I should say last night Jack found out Ella has been snitching to the Cops and Freddy found out she's been using the ridealongs to get info from the cops to commit crimes.

Last edited: