GTA V RP

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Okay, Eli is hilarious.

Just about raised 10k for his setup in a little over 2 hours. Dude is getting a super computer. For RPing a cop well.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, the money will pay for a good mic, lighting, mixer, etc.. too. He should be able to do a two-pc streaming setup. He will have a better setup than Proxy.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
dnd gta 5.jpeg

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I never knew about this shit. Goddamn there is some funny fucking material here.

Shit like this will be contracted to actual television one day, mark my post.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Hahaha cop is so pissed.

Was watching Lirik this week when they got into some heavy action. They had a guy with them that was trying to shoot out a cops tires while being chased, and then he just says "I got him". Guy ended up killing the cop. The whole crew's reaction was hilarious. The panic set in and four guys couldn't figure out how to get into a car or what to do next.

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
GeeFamous got a tractor trailer to use as a blocker during a robbery and this happened:

Semi Vs. Cop Car

View from the cop:

Alt View

Gee famous needs more viewers - he is currently on track to be the highest quality gangleader / criminal on the server. While leanboys are fun as fuck to watch, between the avon / lang / tony leadership, they always find themselves in jail about 3 minutes after they hatch their master plans.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I never knew about this shit. Goddamn there is some funny fucking material here.

Shit like this will be contracted to actual television one day, mark my post.

100% agree there is a HUGE market in the future of this 'second life' ad lib acting in virtual worlds. HUGE.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
He isn't streaming yet. The community are still donating at this time and its currently 16,000+ Canadian for a streaming computer.

His stream will eventually be here.
Reggie giving mouth to mouth is fucking hilarious ---

Shaggy - Mari Dankmas 420 - GTA RP - twitter.com/timmac_

Dude's up to 20k canadian so what, like 15k us? He's going to go from obscure former military MP RP'r admin, to making a very good living off this shit overnight.

The only scary thing is if Rockstar brings the boot down on this. I pray they embrace and support this type of shit.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Eli drunk as fuck, she just told him they hit 15k, jigga makes a speach:

ELIS ARMY ARISE

mark these words dis fucker gonna be rich as fuck - total former military MP

Last edited:

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So I haven't played GTA V multiplayer since the shitty 360 release and it was pretty boring. Did they make major updates? Are these private servers with special rulesets? What's the cap on the online play these days?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So I haven't played GTA V multiplayer since the shitty 360 release and it was pretty boring. Did they make major updates? Are these private servers with special rulesets? What's the cap on the online play these days?

Yes this is completely different / seperate from GTA online, and the main whitelist server we're talking about is going to be just about impossible to get into unless you know someone. They do have public servers though. FiveM I believe is what they call themselves.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
How many can they cram on private servers? The official servers were capped at like 15 or something. It sucked dick

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
How many can they cram on private servers? The official servers were capped at like 15 or something. It sucked dick

24 I think, but if they keep being popular and don't get stomped by rockstar they'll probably go bigger. A3L was 100 I think, but it only worked because they had like 15 trained cops as well as lawyers and judges and shit. Eli has said this is where they want to go.