GTA V RP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Lang gets knocked out at bank in a fist fight. Has warrants on him. Saab rescues him as soon as he gets up before he gets cuffed and they drive off. Cop gives chase! Tony, his gangmate, sees Lang is in trouble. He chases the chase to try to help out. Epicness ensues:

When you've got no gun.

Still watching they so far all got away. lulz

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
So what server is all this happening on?

Wife found out about this, and so now I apparently have to play GTA with her. Lol

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lang gets knocked out at bank in a fist fight. Has warrants on him. Saab rescues him as soon as he gets up before he gets cuffed and they drive off. Cop gives chase! Tony, his gangmate, sees Lang is in trouble. He chases the chase to try to help out. Epicness ensues:

When you've got no gun.

Still watching they so far all got away. lulz

That was great.

Earlier Lirik tried pulling off a bank heist with rest of the Lean Bois. Had the bank cased out, and were set up outside. Some stream sniper came by and fucked it all up which earned them a ban.

lirik RDM
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpikySlipperyTomatoCoolCat
Lirik, and Lang had to shorten the gang roster today. Too many members for such a small server. Good move. They were going to cut out Mike the robot guy out as well, but was kept on at the last minute. Guy is hilarious.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That was great.

Earlier Lirik tried pulling off a bank heist with rest of the Lean Bois. Had the bank cased out, and were set up outside. Some stream sniper came by and fucked it all up which earned them a ban.

lirik RDM
Lirik, and Lang had to shorten the gang roster today. Too many members for such a small server. Good move. They were going to cut out Mike the robot guy out as well, but was kept on at the last minute. Guy is hilarious.

ya I watched. Shoutout to geefamous, check out his stream. He's an awesome black thug roleplayer and is probably the best criminal on the server right now.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They brought Mike back in. It was funny. Click watch video afterwards. lol

ARE YOU DECLINING MY FRIEND REQUEST?

Reggie is an awesome RPer so it sucks to lose him. They had way too many people together at once though.

I'm still not sure about the RDM, this server is so hard to get whitelisted on now I find it hard to believe it was RDM.

Tony got him later..

Tony Corleone avenges Avon Barksdale and the Leanbois

Ella later on tonight tried to snipe some Leanbois away. I'm kind of annoyed by that. She needs to keep her Dante/Shaggy suckathon to her clique. I love PMSProxy and Timmac but they have sowed their own lameness by having their cliquesh shit.

Last edited:

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah Ella got a huge mad on for Gee that started with this:

Gas Station Altercation

He ended up torching her car and then the Snitchweeds got involved, etc, etc. So guess that's why they're trying to get in with the Leans to use em against Gee and Herb.

Roasted Porsche

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Ella got a huge mad on for Gee that started with this:

Gas Station Altercation

He ended up torching her car and then the Snitchweeds got involved, etc, etc. So guess that's why they're trying to get in with the Leans to use em against Gee and Herb.

Roasted Porsche

They flat fucked gee too. To be honest Timmack and Proxy are starting to piss me off. They don't do shit except circle jerk around the garage and gas station, and when they do get into something they just completely lie and suck up to the cops to fuck everyone and then talk to their stream chat about "oh it's just our characters that's our RP". It's shit, they are 'RP'n the safest possible way because they get scared that if they go to jail they'll lose viewers.

Now you got lang, tony, saab, gee all fucking manning up and doing crazy entertaining streams, but ya they have to go to jail here and there, but that hour of planning and exucting and running from the cops, then trying to argue why they're innocent or not as guilty as the cops say, that's some really entertaining chat. I make it a point to leave their stream open when they in jail even if I start watching something else.

Gave my prime sub to timmack but I regret it, gonna throw it to lang or gee after the month is over.

edit: to be fair I forgot to add that yes, they sometimes go on nature hikes and think its so funny if someone falls or something /jerkoffmotion

Last edited:

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I think that Proxy, Timmac, Waffle, and possibly a few others should not join in on the criminal activity. I've tuned in to watch them do stuff like racing, biking, or just random other things. I watch Buddha, Lirik, Tony, or Gee for the crimes. I wish the cop streams were a little more entertaining but some aren't too bad. Deputy Langley is pretty active on YT. DirtyDishes

Oh and there is a "new" officer (who seems to be around months ago but doesn't play as often anymore) who jokingly banters with Eli quite a bit. Makes for a good duo and he isn't a half bad cop. FinKone Finney

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Only seen a few clips of Gee but I wanna check him out on stream next time he is on. Has Avon met up with him yet?

I dig Liriks character and all for what it is, but he rp's a pretty unconvincing gangster kingpin. Lang is easily the best with Tony a close second.

Kanglor

I don't really watch Timmac/Proxy much, but main thing Gee didn't like, which I agree with, is how Shaggy just rolled up and blasted him without RP'in any type of confrontation. Would have been much more entertaining to have them go at it verbally first, especially since he didn't try to kill Ella or anything. It still ended up being pretty good though with the scene at the police station, and later on seeing him knock Angel and her boyfriend? out after she threatened to snitch on them if they didn't give her 20% of their robbery money.

Araxen

Langley is a good cop on that server. It was funny when Timmac used to try to hit on her.

Tony has a Twitch and is usually pretty decent.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't really understand how Timmac is so popular. His stream is boring as fuck and he's a fairly shit RPer on top of it (which is part of why his stream is so boring). Granny, Reggie, Slappy, Moon, and Pennywhistle are all miles better, just to name a few.

spronk

FPS noob
i'm sorta bored already with GTA 5 rp, i wonder how long it will last in the twitch zeitgeist. its already started to drop off the first page of games on twitch browse, but then again there aren't any huge new games coming out really for a while now, at least until E3 release dates are announced

i sorta feel like a roman citizen at the colliseum -- "entertain me! i'm bored, bring out something more interesting"

watching outlast 2 last night was fun though, i can't stand horror games so seeing other people go through jump scares was great

Kanglor

I'm sure it will drop off, especially for those just watching to see outrageous shit happening, cause only so much you can do before it loses the shock/fun factor. Would definitely help if they are ever able to increase the amount of players online.

muiy

Molten Core Raider
I don't really understand how Timmac is so popular. His stream is boring as fuck and he's a fairly shit RPer on top of it (which is part of why his stream is so boring). Granny, Reggie, Slappy, Moon, and Pennywhistle are all miles better, just to name a few.

I agree with you. Timmac/Proxy/Waffles are all pretty boring compared to a number of less popular streamers. They have picked boring characters. Then again, I don't understand Twitch viewership's decisions most of the time. Why is JoshOG one of the most popular CS:GO streamers? Why is summit one of the most popular overall? Why do the most popular WOW raiders not even have their entire raid's voice chat turned on?

I thought Slappy Macgaffin and Mort Pennywhistle were very funny together the other night. I have enjoyed the criminal streamers like geeFamous, Tony, Lang, and Francis (who does a pretty good job as a fast-driving sociopath when the server is empty late at night) as well.

I agree that the hype wore off quickly but I disagree about its staying power. My barrier for viewership on Twitch is low. I watch some pretty random shit in my search for variety. GTA RP is interesting to follow for multiple different reasons (visuals, the RP, evaluating the streamers, the meta of who is popular and who interacts) and I see it becoming a regular part of my diet. It's the closest thing there is to a gaming soap opera.

Last edited:

Araxen

Yeah, Moon is one of best RPers on the server I think. He had a LONG RP argument with Eli that was just gold the night of Eli's fundraiser.

Last edited:

muiy

Molten Core Raider
I found a good old-timey clip from geeFamous, from three months ago. A very good police chase starts around 30:00:

The game done changed, yo. They were putting bullets into police vehicles back in the day and running away with impunity. It made sense back then because the cops rolled DEEP. Now you've got a bunch of newbie "criminals" going on nature hikes and holding hands and it's harder for the popo to get on the server I guess.

It looks like Timmac was riding with the police during this scenario. Didn't realize he was on the server that long ago. I guess that partially explains him being one of the most popular streamers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user