Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Something to keep in mind if you buy from Marvel they only allow you to have a limited number of comics downloaded at a time. Its really kind of bullshit.

Cybsled

Starlords movie costume is infinitely better than the shit he's been wearing recently in the GotG comic book. Thankfully they changed him to the movie look in the book now.
Is that Angela from Spawn behind him? lol

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah. A court ruled that Todd McFarlane didn't own Angela or Medieval Spawn. The real owner, creator Neil Gaiman, sold her to Marvel out of spite.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
What is the read order on this infinity bundle from last page? I would like to read it in chronological order.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Starlord probably still has the infinity gem
I'd be sad if that were the case, i'm really banking on that being the reason Xandar is attacked, and Rhoman Dey dies with the whole weird emphasis on his family, thus introducing Rider's Nova, or putting some heavy power behind the Nova Corps

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
What is the read order on this infinity bundle from last page? I would like to read it in chronological order.
The Infinity Gauntlet stuff? Thanos Quest, Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War, then Infinity Crusade.
If you're referring to something else I didn't see it at first glance.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The Infinity Gauntlet stuff? Thanos Quest, Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War, then Infinity Crusade.
If you're referring to something else I didn't see it at first glance.
That's exactly what I wanted. Thank you .

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
My daughter is 2 1/2. I'm seriously thinking about buying her a ticket to see if she would tolerate much of the movie. She saw the 17 minute preview they had last month, and loved it. She kept shouting "GROOT!" afterwards. I can only assume she would love the movie as well, but I don't think she would sit through all of it.
Do not fucking bring a 2 year old to the movies you cunt.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I know this. The 17 minute preview was the first time she's ever actually been to a movie theater.

But I'm also a responsible parent with all aspects of life, so if she starts acting up, we immediately vacate the area. Keeping her quiet for the sake of other people that don't have kids is key.

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
If someone had told me this was basically Farscape made on a Marvel budget I would've seen it on Thursday. Fantastic movie

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Amazing movie, I was thoroughly entertained. Excellent pacing between action, comedy, etc...

It's been a long time since I saw a sci-fi movie that made me wish I was there, the Marvel universe(literally) looks beautiful.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
9/10. Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel killed it. Chris Pratt is officially my new man crush. Sorry Seth Rogan.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The movie is definitely fantastic. For all those talking about taking kids to see it, I would say it's the least and most kid-friendly of the Marvel movies, somehow. The appeal and entertainment is absolutely there, but it's also the most explicitly violent and bad-word-ridden.

I'm torn on the dance-distraction at the end. On the one hand, it seems like if you had some crazy evil guy doing a dramatic monologue in real life and you started dancing in the middle of it in front of him, it would indeed distract him. On the other hand, it's fucking ridiculous. Also I was wondering why I thought Nebula was so hot, until I saw it was Karen Gillan.

Oldbased

> Than U
I have a 1 use Ecoupon for 1 $4 small popcorn if anyone wants it. Valid at AMC theatres only which I used to have near me but now it is all Regal shit. Just PM me a email and I will forward it on.