Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I mean DCU is actually easier to Tier
T1: TDK
T2: Batman Begins
T3: V, Watchmen, Jonah Hex, Green Lantern, TDKR, MoS, BvS, Suicide Squad

I'll take V for Vendetta, Watchmen or Constantine over any of the Nolan Batman movies. Hell I'll take Burton's 1989 Batman over the Nolan movies as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fuck, I'm giving mad respect for Batista, he must still be taking those acting classes, he sounded great.

Hell maybe if all WWE stars took a few years of acting classes, they'd actually make a good movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Caught the new trailer today... beyond pumped for this movie. May 2017 is going to be awesome for us. My kids are about to explode of the new Pirates movie. I just hope its good. Not necessarily disappointed with Pirates but the last couple are just meh. Guardians will be awesome.

• 1Like

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Beyond ecstatic for this movie based on that trailer alone. Baby Groot is f'kin awesome

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah baby groot and drax were fantastic in that trailer. Dave Bautista, and Drax the character (wtf he seemed boring), being some of the best parts of GotG movies is one of the biggest surprises of the MCU for me.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's going to be a damn good year.

2017 is: Guardians 2, Spider Man: Homecoming & Thor: Ragnarok. All 3 have me happy.

I can't wait to see what kinds of awesome a Spider Man under the watchful eye of Marvel can accomplish. Even if it's still the property of Sony.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
rewatched v.1 tonight. Almost forgot how incredible it was, they fucking nailed this movie for 90% of it and were close enough for the rest. Just awesome.

• 1Like