Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Gunna just fucking gets it with these characters and how they should be portrayed while in the MCU. Perfect fit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
great new trailer I cant wait. Baby groot lol cant wait. MCU is doing great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
going to be the sour one. Some real basic shit. dancing cgi baby level stuff. baby groot. Peter loves Gamora.

Hope Mantis participates.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Looks great, but I hope they don't give us an overload of baby Groot. I could see that getting old real fast.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
going to be the sour one. Some real basic shit. dancing cgi baby level stuff. baby groot. Peter loves Gamora.

Mantis is his half sister in the movie. Eww.

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glad Gunn is trying to make Drax more then brooding muscle hero #1383, though hopefully Groot is full grown again by the end because the baby thing screams "we need something for merchandise". Hoping for hints of Nova or more Cosmo actually running Knowhere.

• 2Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Glad Gunn is trying to make Drax more then brooding muscle hero #1383, though hopefully Groot is full grown again by the end because the baby thing screams "we need something for merchandise". Hoping for hints of Nova or more Cosmo actually running Knowhere.

Lol, keep hoping.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, that trailer just reminded how awesome the first one was, and made more excited than ever about the sequel. That looked awesome.

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

I'm not really sure what you wanted out of it? Those two minutes entertained me more than BvS, Suicide Squad, and X-Men: Apocalypse combined. And I still don't even know what the movie is really about, which is perfect.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

You deserve a day of BvS and Suicide Squad for that comment.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
LOL Drax. Fucking Bautista is so perfect for that role.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
636214970272781293-ECE0310-TRL-v310.1101.jpg

guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-official-stills-005.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Every Asian dreams of being her. With her big round eyes. Can't wait for this movie. Hell, can't wait for Spider-Man even more.