Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually really dug the bit with the ship suddenly re-aiming its guns to start firing into space and Captain Cuntface tearing through it like paper.

Having not been stupid enough to watch Captain Marvel in the first place, it's easy for me to pretend it's still Jennifer Hale playing the character and not Brie Larsen.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
dear lord, genetics is real
los-angeles-ca-usa-1st-may-2019-grace-fan-devito-rhea-perlman-lucy-devito-at-the-world-premiere-of-poms-at-regal-cinemas-la-live-in-los-angeles-california-on-may-1-2019-credit-faye-sadoumedia-punchalamy-live-news-T6P8JH.jpg
I know this was weeks ago, but I just saw it now. And if I had to see it, you guys have to see it! Separated at birth??

RIP Ronnie. Can't believe it has been almost 13 years since the greatest metal singer of all time left us.
RJD.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Tracklist:
01. Radiohead - Creep (Acoustic)
02. Heart - Crazy On You
03. Rainbow - Since You Been Gone
04. Spacehog - In the Meantime
05. Earth, Wind & Fire - Reasons
06. The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize??
07. Faith No More - We Care a Lot
08. Ehamic - Koinu no Carnival -From "Minute Waltz"-
09. Alice Cooper - I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
10. The Mowgli's - San Francisco
11. X - Poor Girl
12. The The - This Is the Day
13. Beastie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn
14. Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over
15. Bruce Springsteen - Badlands
16. The Replacements - I Will Dare
17. Redbone - Come and Get Your Love

• 1Direct to DVD

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Some love for Patton and Faith no More.

Edit- Nm I guess their is 2 bands under Faith no More

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Listened to all that shit on youtube tonight. Yeah, that Flaming Lips song is a giant warning sign that onion cutting ninjas will be in attendance for those showings.

Homsar

I would guess that its for Rocket and his otter friend.

I got my tickets already, I'm pretty much done with marvel at this point, luckily I didn't waste money on Thor or Strange

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I have seen 3 reviews saying that you should see this asap. Mainly for the spoilers that will be all over the place.

• 1Like

Homsar

I have seen 3 reviews saying that you should see this asap. Mainly for the spoilers that will be all over the place.
Reviews I've read have been saying it might be better than the first film.

Also saw an article from Gunn saying Starlord in Infinity Wars was wrong and shouldn't have happened and I agree. That scene took the movie down a notch for me

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Reviews I've read have been saying it might be better than the first film.

Also saw an article from Gunn saying Starlord in Infinity Wars was wrong and shouldn't have happened and I agree. That scene took the movie down a notch for me
i think he also said he was butthurt that Thor became part of the crew at the end of Endgame. dude didnt belong in the MCU, he just wanted his movies to do its own thing. which isnt bad, but he should have known what he was getting into.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah reviews are positive doesn't really mean much to me since i like movies that critics hate but i guess its maybe a sign there's at least one decent MCU movie in phase 5

1682726401771.png

i'll be seeing this in theaters next weekend, rewatching GOTG + christmas special this weekend

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
yeah reviews are positive doesn't really mean much to me since i like movies that critics hate but i guess its maybe a sign there's at least one decent MCU movie in phase 5

View attachment 471101

i'll be seeing this in theaters next weekend, rewatching GOTG + christmas special this weekend
I'll probably wait for it to be on D+ since I already pay for it. That and I have hated theaters since forever. Fuck Shaniqua, her 5 sisters, and 23 kids.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

From reviews it sounds like everything is good but Gamora sucks and Adam Warlock didn't really even need to be in the movie

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'll probably wait for it to be on D+ since I already pay for it. That and I have hated theaters since forever. Fuck Shaniqua, her 5 sisters, and 23 kids.

I don't see movies in theaters anymore really and haven't seen a marvel movie since a Spiderman one, but the first step for solving this is don't live in a place with Shaniqua's.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I don't see movies in theaters anymore really and haven't seen a marvel movie since a Spiderman one, but the first step for solving this is don't live in a place with Shaniqua's.
I would be all in for this, but I don't have enough money to afford that much ammo.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Marvel Studios’ “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” opens this week around the globe and is reportedly on track for a $110 million domestic opening weekend and a further $140 million overseas – delivering a $250 million worldwide debut.

To put that in comparison, the original ‘Guardians’ debuted nine years ago to $94 million domestically, whilst the first sequel had an astonishing $146.5 million domestic debut six years ago.

‘Guardians’ faces the issue of the longest runtime in the franchise at 150 minutes, along with the lowest scoring reviews, which are still decent at 80% positive on Rotten Tomatoes.

After a bit of a tepid start, advance ticket sales have been growing and are at $26 million and building. In comparison, last year’s “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” was at $60 million in presales at the same point in time – a movie that went on to a $187 million domestic opening weekend.

Juvarisx

Florida
Just got out of an advance screening with my friend. Both liked it, its very dark though so maybe not for kids under 10? I dunno read up on the animal stuff and use your own judgement there. Adam Warlock was okay, music choices were good, Drax is a lil overplayed. Pratt really shined in this one though, as did Cosmo. High Evolutionary was very well acted and could have been very one note but Chukwudi Iwuji played it very well so the character become much more.

Guardians lineup in the spoiler below (you knew it was coming, Bautista is retiring from the character and it was well publicized), I wont spoil any more then that but I am sure it s on wiki already or something.

Adam Warlock (so room for improvement to build off the performance here)
Rocket
Groot
Phyla Vell
Cosmo
Kragan

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity