Guild Wars 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Meanwhile :March 28 Gemstore Sale - Toxic Gloves/Mantle 20% OFF : Guildwars2

GCQo3TX.png
That's like the first rule of managing stuff - you don't fuck with your revenue source.

I would be perfectly happy to see a paid expansion every 12-18 months with only cosmetics inbetween, but for some reason they think they can and should do everything. Evolving world, major events, seasonal content, raids, WvW, serious pvp ...

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Doesn't say when exactly it'll be back, and they're pushing updates to the desert map first, so I'm sure they'll let that sit there for a few months while they get our feedback on it.
Dunno why people are so excited, no word about the other beta testing updates yet either.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Haven't picked up the expansion yet but spent 35.00 for gems to pick up the forever lasting fire harvesting tools. I then spent 2 hours killing bosses and did zero harvesting, dang sales!

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Super adventure box is finally back for anyone who may be interested in it.
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...s-April-1-2016

03/31/2016 - March 31 Release Notes
NEW FEATURES AND CONTENT
Super Adventure Festival

Super Adventure Box has returned with the Super Adventure Festival!
Play World 01 and World 02 on Normal, Infantile, or Tribulation Modes.
Play through World 02 in record time, utilizing brand-new shortcuts.
Seek out new hidden furniture shops and collect Fancy Furniture Coins to purchase decorations for your guild hall.
Speak with Moto in Rata Sum and browse his reward items.
If you own the Infinite Continue Coin, speak with Moto to receive your free Super Bee Dog Mail Carrier.
The Infinite Continue Coin will now grant 99 lives when used in Super Adventure Box.
Moto has created a set of orange Super weapon skins.
Complete Moto's Course Work daily achievements for extra baubles, and earn an orange Super weapon skin.
Festivities are scheduled to end April 19.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Why the fuck are they putting a time limit on it....again. I just do not understand this logic.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Sound great TBH. I hadn't played since Christmas. It could be potentially be the end of the pirate ship Meta.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Damn, patch is pretty impressive. Might have to reinstall and try to actually play through Hearts now.

Argarth

On the verandah
Damn, patch is pretty impressive. Might have to reinstall and try to actually play through Hearts now.
Might... try... actually...

Read this, and realized I had been thinking exactly the same thing. Then, further realized I was trying to convince myself that I might actually enjoy again... a game that I really don't enjoy.

It's all Blizzard's fault!!

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I loved GW2, but for some reason HoT wasn't very appealing, so I never bought it. Weird. Maybe I'll pick it up for the summer.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I haven't played this in about a year. Don't have the expansion. Was there anything of note added recently or in this latest patch for the classic game or is it all expac only from now on?