Guys with ass-hair problems.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Sorry to hear that. That's about the time I was looking around here. About October I think for me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Good post, been using their manscaper for better part of a decade

I haven't wiped my ass with dry paper in quite a few years. Really hard to beat the cleaning that 3-4 wet wipes can do back there.

baby wipes are pretty much standard fare for any civilized man unless you take a good amounts of fiber capsules which nobody does. women however are typically adverse to them because they cannot be disposed of discretely and you are basically forced to throw shit in the trash which someone will potentially be in contact with even if very remotely from a distance. to me, this is not as unappealing as the idea of dry toilet paper.

Its difficult to get anyone else to use wet wipes for this reason. it sucks but thats the trade off. I'll take actual clean wiping over the luddite-esque toilet paper you cavemen use.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I want one of those Japanese bidet toilet seats

Bidet > wipes > tp

• 1Like

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
baby wipes are pretty much standard fare for any civilized man unless you take a good amounts of fiber capsules which nobody does. women however are typically adverse to them because they cannot be disposed of discretely and you are basically forced to throw shit in the trash which someone will potentially be in contact with even if very remotely from a distance.

After we potty trained our son we were turned on to flushable wet wipes to help him wipe properly. Ever since, my wife and I buy extra packs to keep in our bathroom.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I find the wet wipes quite useful for cleaning menses blood off tally-whacker when there isn't sufficient time for a shower. Try using regular TP and you'll end up with so much stuck pieces it ends up looking like jack the ripper murdered a snow man.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Good post, been using their manscaper for better part of a decade

baby wipes are pretty much standard fare for any civilized man unless you take a good amounts of fiber capsules which nobody does. women however are typically adverse to them because they cannot be disposed of discretely and you are basically forced to throw shit in the trash which someone will potentially be in contact with even if very remotely from a distance. to me, this is not as unappealing as the idea of dry toilet paper.

Its difficult to get anyone else to use wet wipes for this reason. it sucks but thats the trade off. I'll take actual clean wiping over the luddite-esque toilet paper you cavemen use.

Regular tp to get most of it, one wet wipe finish the job. The resulting wet wipe won't be nearly as smelly or full of shit and will sit in the trash much more conspicuously.

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
"Try using regular TP and you'll end up with so much stuck pieces it ends up looking like jack the ripper murdered a snow man."

Thanks for the vision that I can not ever un-see.

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
That's funny & misleading wording in all advertising slang...
I can flush almost anything that will fit through the pipe and it wouldn't be false advertising.
I could wipe with brand new one dollar bills but it wouldn't be cost effective and it also would be flushable.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
For a fresh ass I'll roll the dice. I'm on city sewer so they'd probably end up with my problem if a wipe doesn't fully break down.

Being that I mostly shit at work I think our household uses like 3 a day tops

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
That's funny & misleading wording in all advertising slang...
I can flush almost anything that will fit through the pipe and it wouldn't be false advertising.
I could wipe with brand new one dollar bills but it wouldn't be cost effective and it also would be flushable.

Trust me, money paper is TERRIBLE for wiping...