Halo

Oldbased

> Than U
Really good episode but short as F. 45 mins but 41 after recap and open credits. Shortest so far of the season.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That was the best episode of the series, hopefully they didn't blow all there money on that episode. I didn't find it short at all, Bookeem while not amazing in the episode he's much better the way they used him finally. Felt like 80% action and not the 10-20 we normally get from the show.

Definitely feels like it's go to end with chief being the last and getting cortana as the cliff hanger for the season and launching off to Halo as the cliff hanger

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i just caught up, man this show would earn a lot of bonus pts if in eps5 you see armorless silver team, link up w/ spartan3 noble team

Fadaar

That guy
could have been a lot worse. lots of really REALLY stupid shit though like letting Cortana get taken. have to assume the one elite is the Arbiter but until I hear Keith David i'm just going to assume it's still shit tier writing.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Halfway through s02e03 and this shit is boring. What am I missing?

Master Chief acting like an angry pre-teen. “YOu GuYs DoNt Know WHaT I Saw TRust Me!” What military mastermind on earth uses “trust me” as their argument? This show is written by children.

It also feels like they’re trying to save money by making every scene dark af so everything can look the same.

Oldbased

> Than U
could have been a lot worse. lots of really REALLY stupid shit though like letting Cortana get taken. have to assume the one elite is the Arbiter but until I hear Keith David i'm just going to assume it's still shit tier writing.
I was rather confused he left her behind but took the suits and his own personal silver team sniper. Hell he took the artifacts which were right there to the little AI dongle you could just pick up and run.
Course I am also confused of him even bringing Soren to Reach and not telling anyone but a few higher ups what was going down if he knew it was going down.
At least send out a military wide email saying oh btw you about to be ganked like a 5yr old in Fortnite as they left orbit to give them some chance of doing damage.

• 1Like

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I liked episode three, was pissed who all died.

They are totally off script with where everyone was during Reaches fall. I re-read the story line of the timeline in game for Reach. Fuming over how badly they bungled every aspect of it. So this is pure alternate timeline from second one of season one. Watching it from that prospective is the only way not to get madder every episode for me.

Not sure if they plan on adding the Flood so I guess that going out a different way makes sense.

Rumor:

Noble team was originally Cobalt team and the writers killed them off as a big fuck you we will do what we want to the fans of Noble Team. But the show runners read the script in time to switch names. No idea if they got them to un-fuck themselves and have Noble team in the rest of the fall of Reach episodes.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
This episode...

Weakest so far, and that's saying something. The only saving grace for me was the ending scene.

Looking forward to next week if it shows them training the Spartan III's at Camp Currahee. However knowing that show is already so far off the rails I doubt we get more than the closing scene of the three company's of Spartan III's. Makes sense that they gave up Reach believing the Spartan III's would save humanity.

Last edited:

Oldbased

> Than U
Pretty bad overall. Had some ok moments and lots of what is this shit moments.
How many times did they make the point they all died as children so even though bird face didn't croak on Reach it technically still means she dead.
Covenant was laid out as 1970s Russia, if you have no use you are not worth keeping alive shit. Was Halo always making that comparison or is it just the show? Never played the games.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
john was sedated for 2 days and woke up, then he slept again for 3 days, vannak just laying there for 5 days at room temperature isn't maggot food. i'm guessing kessler is gonna be a spartan iii

horrible episode, it's like 15 girls came together and wrote it

*edit
i was close, that looks like someone that would write such a shit episode
b5869ba252cc6807d762e8ca5f268e9a.png

Fadaar

That guy
This episode...

Weakest so far, and that's saying something. The only saving grace for me was the ending scene.

Looking forward to next week if it shows them training the Spartan III's at Camp Currahee. However knowing that show is already so far off the rails I doubt we get more than the closing scene of the three company's of Spartan III's. Makes sense that they gave up Reach believing the Spartan III's would save humanity.

TBH I'd be ok with them re-writing some stuff like.... well, everything that happened at Onyx. Had to check the wiki but Onyx isn't long after Installation 04, only a little over a month later. Write out everything that happened after 343 took over as well.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is why you don't make lady Spartans.

Giving up a planet like Reach with out a fight is never worthwhile.

• 1Solidarity

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
john was sedated for 2 days and woke up, then he slept again for 3 days, vannak just laying there for 5 days at room temperature isn't maggot food. i'm guessing kessler is gonna be a spartan iii

horrible episode, it's like 15 girls came together and wrote it

*edit
i was close, that looks like someone that would write such a shit episode
b5869ba252cc6807d762e8ca5f268e9a.png
Seriously, I was thinking the writers knew Jack shit and Trans dad was no surprise

Fadaar

That guy

Giving up a planet like Reach with out a fight is never worthwhile.

In this universe yeah. In the game universe two of chief's usual squad are women and they're kind of awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
In this universe yeah. In the game universe two of chief's usual squad are women and they're kind of awesome.
If you were going to make a super soldier why start with the physically inferior sex?

Cybsled

Because the Spartans in game and in books specialized in different roles and the power armor is still literally doing the heavy lifting

• 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm fine with those of you that have the SJW take on it with women in these roles. I mean, really, it doesnt fucking matter in this universe because the show is almost directionless. "Almost" because the last scene in the last episode. I cant wait for Master Chief, Pablo Schreiber, to go off on some solo self found quest with Dr. Halsey, ultimately making him less relevant. Meanwhile, we have Kai-125, Kate Kennedy, playing the leader of the army role, getting into the most action packed battles etc. Doing all the shit master chief would be doing if he wasnt playing second fiddle to the SJW motives that the cucked out directors/writers have in mind.

Every single fucking show that gains at least "some" traction with a mostly male audience, they dive off the fucking deep end and make it all about women. Ffs, its tiring. But again, its whatever, because the show is barely on my watch list as it is. I'd rather watch a fucking anime, Frieren, a show purposefully made to have a female lead.

• 1Like

Caliane

I'm fine with those of you that have the SJW take on it with women in these roles. I mean, really, it doesnt fucking matter in this universe because the show is almost directionless. "Almost" because the last scene in the last episode. I cant wait for Master Chief, Pablo Schreiber, to go off on some solo self found quest with Dr. Halsey, ultimately making him less relevant. Meanwhile, we have Kai-125, Kate Kennedy, playing the leader of the army role, getting into the most action packed battles etc. Doing all the shit master chief would be doing if he wasnt playing second fiddle to the SJW motives that the cucked out directors/writers have in mind.

Every single fucking show that gains at least "some" traction with a mostly male audience, they dive off the fucking deep end and make it all about women. Ffs, its tiring. But again, its whatever, because the show is barely on my watch list as it is. I'd rather watch a fucking anime, Frieren, a show purposefully made to have a female lead.
I haven't seen it. don't sub to cruchyroll or anything. but thought it was funny so

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users