ROFL hope this is real but I doubt it

Screenshot_2024-03-05-09-15-20-45_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ROFL hope this is real but I doubt it

View attachment 518059
The writers Ive seen dont exactly exude the "I dont give a fk" attitude, much less Schrieber. Would be nice to have Hollywood start to not give a fuck anymore, but whatever. I could hear the screeching about racism as soon as I saw ol' black boy take a needle to the chest.

Cybsled

They had been coasting off that original Red vs Blue stuff for a long time. The first few seasons were great

Fadaar

That guy
Old RvB and AH up through like 2013/2014 timeframe were great. I stopped giving a shit about their stuff for the most part (other than the podcasts) once Ray left.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rvb to s10, the rest after that is garbage shit, burnie stopped writing and monty died

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm kinda tired of

"we need a way to move the plot along"

john go touch the stone

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I will say this felt like the best episode this season to me. The Spartan 3's are a joke though. No augments just Marines in light power armor. Two episodes left this season so looks like it will be ending at the Halo with a cliff hanger.

Which will probably be the end of the Series. Season 2 was announced within days of the first episode of season 1. And it took about 18 months from announcement until season 2 dropped. With there having been zero news on a 3rd season, no way I think it will be happening. Which is fine I guess since this alternate timeline was so screwed up already. Would have been nice to eventually see real fights. Also would have liked to see their take on The Flood. Oh well.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone watch the new episode? I was going to DL it but friend said it was terrible so I'm not in a rush. Pretty much said go do anything else for an hour

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone watch the new episode? I was going to DL it but friend said it was terrible so I'm not in a rush. Pretty much said go do anything else for an hour
I had forgotten all about this show until you said something. Guess if I get really bored, thats two episodes I havent seen so far.

Homsar

I had forgotten all about this show until you said something. Guess if I get really bored, thats two episodes I havent seen so far.
I've found myself researching who the writers ect are lately on so many shows. True detective Rick & Morty whatever. I waste too much time trying to figure out how one week it's an incredible episode I want to rewatch and then next week I'm annoyed and wasted my time

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The show is bad because it's all unneeded women doing unnecessary things.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I didn't post because I still don't know what the fuck I just watched. I'm sure it made more sense to those who played the game.

Animosity

I didn't post because I still don't know what the fuck I just watched. I'm sure it made more sense to those who played the game.
In the same boat as you. No clue what the story is or going on since I only played the first game. But it was full of action so that was cool.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Best episode of this season, which is not say much. It introduced the scary stuff
The Flood and it's origin on Onyx
. Got Master Chief doing Master Chief like missions. Ended on a cliffhanger in the dark. Too bad no news on the show being renewed. This episode was designed to get Master Chief closer in line to the game version and on the game version time line/time frame with being at the first Halo.
Outside of how he got Cortana back it was pretty good.

• 1Like

Homsar

So can I skip last week's episode and jump back in this week? I had to listen to friends complain about last weeks episode non stop

Oldbased

> Than U
So can I skip last week's episode and jump back in this week? I had to listen to friends complain about last weeks episode non stop
Well it is the season finale if not series finale so ya probably want to see it no matter what anyone says just to sign off