Health Care Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Their economy and population will never match the US. They will always be our bitch, sorry Brosar.
Since no country can match US economy right now and very few can match its population, we can now assume that the only superpower in the world is America?

hahahaha.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
[/I]Right, because he's going to step inside and say, "Man, this thing fucking sucks! The F-22 is way better than this hunk of shit!".
Yeah, i could go without #17. He is right about Russia's military being #2 in the world though. That is indisputable.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Since no country can match US economy right now and very few can match its population, we can now assume that the only superpower in the world is America?

hahahaha.
China is close on economy and winning on population I believe - but besides China, yup.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Wow, what a silly list. The first 4 are essentially restatements of the same thing in order to inflate it, and then it has completely silly shit like #17. Good job Araysar, you managed to make Merlin's sources for shit sound legitimate in comparison.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
how is the burden of proof on me? you said that a "very large amount of contractors" is intentionally delaying reporting the deaths of their employees. then you provide a source of an instance at 1 company where maybe 1-2 employese died max, considering they lumped 30 people into "killed and INJURED" and our killed to injured ratio these days is something totally ridiculous like 1 killed for every 250 injured

so what is this "very large amount of contractors", garglechimp?

how large is this number?

is "very large number" bigger, smaller or equal to one?

tell us what this "very large number" is?
Could be a very large zero.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
China is close on economy and winning on population I believe - but besides China, yup.
so how is Cold War Russia different from 21st Century Russia in terms of Superpower status?

After all, everyone considered USSR a superpower, but RF is better in just about every consideration: natural resources exports, military, economic output and growth, development, investment but all of a sudden it's not a superpower anymore?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hope Italy doesn't get a nice subway because they'll be right up there in the 2 tril gdp nice subway super power club

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I thought all of Eastern Europe was unemployed alcoholics, or is it just the former Soviet states and not Russia itself?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
reread the quote you linked, you aren't repeating the sentence I wrote.
oh the part where you try to commingle injuries and fatalities as the same thing and pretend theyre equivalent?

tell me where that link mentions anything about fatalities

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Hey I wish the pentagon kept track instead of the labor department via insurance companies and they put everything into nice little columns, but when you add up all the evidence it's pretty obvious that somebody could have died in march and it not be reported for a long time, which is the thing you dance around and are so adamant that it couldn't possibly happen.

like I said originally in the other thread, you find out later many times that people died and it wasn't reported until months later.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Hey I wish the pentagon kept track instead of the labor department via insurance companies and they put everything into nice little columns, but when you add up all the evidence it's pretty obvious that somebody could have died in march and it not be reported for a long time, which is the thing you dance around and are so adamant that it couldn't possibly happen.

like I said originally in the other thread, you find out later many times that people died and it wasn't reported until months later.
how is that obvious? based on the fact that 1 company was fined for not reporting in a timely fashion 1 death, 2 at max?

and you managed to turn that into 100% of companies are not reporting deaths on time?

I dont dance around anything, I tackle your dumb "evidence" head on.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Why are we on this gigantic derail about contractor deaths anyway? Suppose I grant you that some contractors died and it wasn't reported, does that change the evidence pointing to clearly less americans are dying over there now than in the past?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Because someone wanted to give me shit across threads?

god I would hope they come down eventually, we've been there over 10(?) years now and are going to pull out this year? I hope they are lower.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Why are we on this gigantic derail about contractor deaths anyway? Suppose I grant you that some contractors died and it wasn't reported, does that change the evidence pointing to clearly less americans are dying over there now than in the past?
Does this answer your question?

saupload_CaseShiller_price_index_thumb1.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
because fanaskin is a retard and we enjoy exposing him every day for the braindead moron that he is