Health Care Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
You are all such tools of the boomers.

What group benefits the most from the ACA? Babyboomers who aren't on Medicare yet. What group pays the most for the ACA? Our generation and the one after us.

When we're all 55 and need health insurance for our pre-existing condition what will the world look like? Well assuming that's roughly 25-30 years from now for most of the board members....

In 25-30 years the majority of the US budget will be going to paying off the 25+ trillion debt load (incurred by the abovementioned babyboomers). There won't be much left to cover health care, social security or anything else.

So keep on trucking buddy - keep on helping the boomers pay their bills I'm glad to see a true altruist given that when you're 55 you'll be on your own with no safety net.

Warms my heart to see so much butthurt.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Healthcare.gov update:

I can't log in because the System is Down At The Moment but I can browse available plans in Texas without any details about the plans. Even the catastrophic is more expensive than my current catastrophic.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Because your current catastrophic is a piece of shit that is now illegal no doubt.

Catastrophic plans are a joke and even bronze plans are a HUUUUGE step up in coverage. Especially in the states like Texas that allowed 'drop for any reason' clauses that made all catastrophic plans a loser unless you had a shitload of need at one time that wasn't ongoing since they could and would drop you next year.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because your current catastrophic is a piece of shit that is now illegal no doubt.

Catastrophic plans are a joke and even bronze plans are a HUUUUGE step up in coverage. Especially in the states like Texas that allowed 'drop for any reason' clauses that made all catastrophic plans a loser unless you had a shitload of need at one time that wasn't ongoing since they could and would drop you next year.
Ahh yes the standard comeback from those "who know better than us". So much for the "if you are happy with your healthcare plan you can keep it" promise. Fucking lying scum.

Your rationalizations for the lies and bullshit don't wash.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You don't think that illegalizing drop at anytime clauses is a step forward, honestly?

And 'keep your plan' has been taken so far out of the context of his speech its barely worth acknowledging people that say it.

Hint: He stated in advance some plans wouldn't be allowed anymore, he also never guaranteed that no insurance company would close - his context was that you wouldn't have to use the exchange unless you wanted to. Period.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You don't think that illegalizing drop at anytime clauses is a step forward, honestly?

And 'keep your plan' has been taken so far out of the context of his speech its barely worth acknowledging people that say it.

Hint: He stated in advance some plans wouldn't be allowed anymore, he also never guaranteed that no insurance company would close - his context was that you wouldn't have to use the exchange unless you wanted to. Period.
So you are fine with lying to get your way. Good to know that honesty and honour mean nothing to you. I take back my respect, you don't deserve it.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is fine with everyone losing their coverage even though Obama promised that we could keep it if we like it.

He did say that.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
He is fine with everyone losing their coverage even though Obama promised that we could keep it if we like it.

He did say that.
Sorry that you cant keep your horribly shitty ripoff plan, bro.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry that you cant keep your horribly shitty ripoff plan, bro.
Lol. Remember your stance when the government comes to take every freedom you hold dear even though they promised they wouldn't.

Overlooking partisan lies and bullshit just because you agree with the end result makes you just another Hitler / Stalin / Mao / Pol Pot wannabe. Just as evil and just as destructive. Hitler / Stalin / etc were able to get their way because morons like you didn't question the lies.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
there are cases like mens plans or 60 year old womans plans being considered illegal because they don't include maternity leave.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's not hard when so many of you are so fucking clueless.
Well, at least we know how the bill went through Congress, what it entailed and who was responsible for what.

Unlike some people.