Health Care Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Hillary and Christie are the best current choices for people in the center. But unless Christie can some how bypass the Tea Party in the primaries then Hillary is the next president. Even if Christie is the Republican nominee I will probably vote for Hillary.

Hillary should have been president 6 years ago. Much of the BS we are in now is because the clueless voted for Obama instead.
Oh I get, this guy is still scorned that Hillaryis43 never panned out. It's been 5 years already bro, time to put your life back together and move on.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Obama tops the list. I was fooled just like every other idiot who voted for him. But I realized quickly how wrong I was. Everything he promised us was a lie.

What pisses me off is how you idiots still listen to him and bend over whenever he asks.
Votes for Hitler. Then gets upset that Hitler does Hitler things. Complains about it on the internet.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya watching Grim1 flail about feels like 1999 all over again when the internet was brand new and most people didn't have the finely honed insults and comebacks at their disposal that come with years of bloody, internet flame wars.

Where the fuck did you dig up this old geezer? Guarantee he's a fucking Baby Boomer.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Grim has some beaten spouse syndrome or something.

"What you don't hate Obamacare?! You must be a Obama Worshiper! Obama betrayed me so I must hate everything he does!! WHARGLEGHARBLE!"

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Votes for Hitler. Then gets upset that Hitler does Hitler things. Complains about it on the internet.
Everyone makes mistakes, that is the course of life. What differentiates us is those who learn from those mistakes instead of doubling down on stupid.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grim has some beaten spouse syndrome or something.

"What you don't hate Obamacare?! You must be a Obama Worshiper! Obama betrayed me so I must hate everything he does!! WHARGLEGHARBLE!"
Hah, really. Come on. Be honest. Do you really think that Obama has been good for the country? THINK about it, dont' just parrot the talking points you are spoon fed every day.

It's ok to be wrong about someone. It happens all the time. Otherwise we would marry the first girl we fell in love with and stay with her the rest of our lives. Life isn't like that though, we learn and grow. We are not born all knowing.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Everyone makes mistakes, that is the course of life. What differentiates us is those who learn from those mistakes instead of doubling down on stupid.
You do realize people can read what you type right? This entire thread is a proof you don't learn from your mistakes and continually double or triple down on stupid.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Compares Obama to Hitler/Stalin/Pol Pot and Mao. Lectures others on learning from mistakes.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Compares Obama to Hitler/Stalin/Pol Pot and Mao. Lectures others on learning from mistakes.
Yep. Almost everyone in Germany voted for Hitler also, they were fooled by his lies. That is not a crime.

What made the German populace complicit in Hitler's crimes, were those who were unwilling to admit their mistake in following him. Just like you.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Yep. Almost everyone in Germany voted for Hitler also, they were fooled by his lies. That is not a crime.

What made the German populice complicit in Hitler's crimes, were those who were unwilling to admit their mistake in following him. Just like you.
Double down on Hitler.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You do realize people can read what you type right? This entire thread is a proof you don't learn from your mistakes and continually double or triple down on stupid.
HAH. Really? When have you EVER questioned your overlord Obama? Name ONE instance where you think he was wrong.

Just one.

It's not a hard question.

Except for devout fanatics like you.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
God you are fucking stupid. Hitler lost the 1932 election by almost 20 points.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
HAH. Really? When have you EVER questioned your overlord Obama? Name ONE instance where you think he was wrong.

Just one.

It's not a hard question.

Except for devout fanatics like you.
This is why you are completely fucking stupid and prove you know nothing, I have claimed many times that Obama is just as bad as Bush when it comes to the NSA and spying in general in fact I called him Bush jr in that regard. Just quit dude, tuck tail and run, give up while you still have a shred of dignity remaining.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Holy shit this guy's gone full retard. IRB is the only resident libtard that has fully supported Obama in everything and never offered any voice of dissent. The rest of us have been displeased with plenty.

Grim1 better calm down or he's gonna stroke out.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Holy shit this guy's gone full retard. IRB is the only resident libtard that has fully supported Obama in everything and never offered any voice of dissent. The rest of us are have been displeased with plenty.

If he does stroke out lets pray for him that it kills the fear center of the brain, would be one of those miracle strokes that actually makes someone smart, or in his case just cure the part of the brain that is causing him to be retarded.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
LOL, he ran away. For someone who talks about courage so much, he sure turned into a pussy real quick.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Holy shit this guy's gone full retard. IRB is the only resident libtard that has fully supported Obama in everything and never offered any voice of dissent. The rest of us have been displeased with plenty.

We even bitched about the ACA and wanted single payer and called Obama for being to chicken shit to go for single payer and even claimed he was compromising to much.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Yep, I've been bitching pretty hard about ObummerCare and think it's only marginally better than the shit system we already have. But god damn, not all the world's ills can be laid at the feet of our Dark Prince.