Health Problems

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, it's actually not that expensive to get wart removal.

It might come back. I've got two warts on my two index fingers right at the knuckle. It is the WEIRDEST damn thing. I have to kill them about twice a year.

Persistent little bastards though. They're not uncomfortable or even unsightly. They don't interfere with any movement. They're as much callouses as warts. It's just weird that they'd be paired right there at the first knuckle like that. I've tried to watch for how I rub that spot in using my hands, and I've just never been able to find an obvious culprit.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As far as my back problem from last page.

DR confirmed herniated disc and degenerative disc disease. (Suprised it's called disease just based off an mri vs just crushed from misuse?).

Cortisone shots in a week or two. If that doesn't work light surgery to go in and clip out the little bit that's already basically broken free and pressuring nerve. Should alleviate most of the pain. The rest if I wanted to mess with it would be fusion and all that. He said my age group tends to feel the pain the most, and as I age, the disc as it completely wears away actually kinda can self fuse and be less painful.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
chemo anhedonia is difficult. i barely have the energy to shitpost even.

hopefully will be done with chemo again in a few weeks tho.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I feel like a hypochondriac reasing this thread. Family history has me fucked genetically so im paranoid af at a lot of off feelings. Random acute pain for a few seconds? OMG IM DYING sets in before rational thought takes over. Godspeed to everyone here. Heres to shitposting with the lot of you for years to come.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm genetically predisposed to all kinds of shit, but all the things that have happened to me were not in that group.

If that makes you feel better. ¶=

P.s. I was wrong a few days ago about not getting that sick after this latest chemo cycle. Currently sitting in patient at the cancer ward, waiting for my white blood cell counts to go up (will take days to a week).

I even got my Neupogen shots this time. I was really hoping the lack of those was why I got sick last time.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
if you use hydrogen peroxide on any wart external or plantar it will not come back, i had 2 plantars and 2 external on my thumb that came back after every treatment for a decade

i then proceeded to dig them out and treat them with peroxide and they were gone forever with minimal scarring

u pour some peroxide on the tissue, it bubbles kills the wart tissue and u can scrape it off

if u got wart problems u dont no more, dont spread this info too much tho or im sure ill get 2 dr scholl treatments to the back of the head

Last edited:

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
As far as my back problem from last page.

DR confirmed herniated disc and degenerative disc disease. (Suprised it's called disease just based off an mri vs just crushed from misuse?).

Cortisone shots in a week or two. If that doesn't work light surgery to go in and clip out the little bit that's already basically broken free and pressuring nerve. Should alleviate most of the pain. The rest if I wanted to mess with it would be fusion and all that. He said my age group tends to feel the pain the most, and as I age, the disc as it completely wears away actually kinda can self fuse and be less painful.

If you get the surgery make sure it it's done by a neurosurgeon and not an orthopedic surgeon.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
if you use hydrogen peroxide on any wart external or plantar it will not come back, i had 2 plantars and 2 external on my thumb that came back after every treatment for a decade

i then proceeded to dig them out and treat them with peroxide and they were gone forever with minimal scarring

u pour some peroxide on the tissue, it bubbles kills the wart tissue and u can scrape it off

if u got wart problems u dont no more, dont spread this info too much tho or im sure ill get 2 dr scholl treatments to the back of the head

U poor sum dat cinamilk onit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Been laid up all week with Bronchitis, shit sucks. I realize I push myself too hard & try to be all things to all people. I need to back off a little bit & take some more me time this coming year.

iannis

Musty Nester
My dad had pneumonia and didn't want to admit it. Went to visit him and listening to him cough it sounded like he was about to fucking die.

He's all better now, at least.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I probably have bronchitis. Been sick with flu like symptoms for a week. Mostly better now but that cough...

My muscles are all sore everywhere from coughing so much

sole

Molten Core Raider
Ended up with pleurisy a few weeks ago. Holy hell that is some rough shit, had to take two weeks off from work and burn the rest of my PTO. Thought I was dead when it first hit, BP was almost stroke level from the pain when I got to the ER via ambulance. Ended up on morphine (that's some good stuff) and then sent home with mucho pain killers and antibiotics. Don't ever get pleurisy bros, that pain almost gave me PTSD.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Pneumonia, pleural effusions, atelectasis, and congested heart failure are definitely a few of our top admission diagnoses. None of the patients know how to breathe, so it's always hilarious and sad trying to teach them how to properly use an incentive spirometer. Then it's even worse re-teaching them when a nurse doesn't know how to do it, either. ;\

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man fuck my life seriously. Was finally feeling better so we went out to eat. Just got. Done violently vomiting what I ate after extreme intestinal distress.

I cannot win this week. If I'm still ill in the morning I'm gonna have to go to a clinic

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Yearly scope test tomorrow...and we're going to get blasted by 3-12 inches of snow depending on what weather report you follow. I swear this shit happens to me all the time. I've had some many tests or surgeries where snow comes out of nowhere the day off. Total bullshit!! Ah well I'll be all fucked up on good drugs so I won't give a shit.

In other news after 2 years I finally got my wife to try out my vaporizer. She sleeps like shit. Takes forever to get to sleep and wakes up super easy. I told her countless times it'd help her sleep better but she kept refusing. The tipping point was telling her that it makes orgasms more intense.
Tried some, had sexy time, and then went to bed. She wakes up in the morning. "OH MY GOD! I slept AMMAAAZZZZINNNGG!" All I could do in reply was look at her and say I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!! Mission accomplished on both accounts. Now she wants her own small portable vaporizer. My Da Buddha Vape is a bit too intimidating for her she says.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user