Health Problems

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never lived within a thousand miles of my brother in law and his wife. We're not drinking the same water. Didn't have the same upbringing (different countries). 3/4 parents had cancer of some kind, only 1 was terminal. Please explain it to me.
Jesus, that's crazy. At that point, I think I'd be scouring everyone's history for products/medicines(behaviors/hobbies even?) that all of you or your parents may have used/had that aren't super common. I mean, you probably already have, but man, that's a hell of a set of dice rolls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I've never lived within a thousand miles of my brother in law and his wife. We're not drinking the same water. Didn't have the same upbringing (different countries). 3/4 parents had cancer of some kind, only 1 was terminal. Please explain it to me.
No explaining it bro. They still cannot tell me what caused my tumor.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Jesus, that's crazy. At that point, I think I'd be scouring everyone's history for products/medicines(behaviors/hobbies even?) that all of you or your parents may have used/had that aren't super common. I mean, you probably already have, but man, that's a hell of a set of dice rolls.

We all lived in Chernobyl for a few months. That is all we have in common. Do you think that could be it?

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I imagine like many things, especially health related, there really isn’t a single cause or factor. Genetics + diet + exercise + sleep + stress + consumption/absorption of foreign matter. And a shit ton of factors within each of those that then interact with all the other categories and variables.