Hearthstone

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Better late to nerf cards than wait for the next expansion to try to balance the meta. MSG made Aggro Shaman even more powerful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's not really all that useful for ladder stuff tbh. The Spirit Claws change hurts more than the STB change.

In a month people will just be bitching about Jade Druid more

Edit: If anything what this does is push people back towards Agro Shaman where they have Tunnel Trogg etc instead of the Pirate/Jade midrange stuff. Or possible dropping the Pirate stuff and going back to Thunder Bluff Valiant type stuff (which I'm surprised hasn't been experimented more with tbh).

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It's not really all that useful for ladder stuff tbh. The Spirit Claws change hurts more than the STB change.

In a month people will just be bitching about Jade Druid more
or Jade Shaman.

Jade won't be looked at because Devs are dumb. Aggro keeps it in check, but it's really such a bad mechanic.
One change I think would help is if the golems were 1/1s but buffed. Allows you to tech in some silence cards, but even that wouldn't be enough, though I'm thinking Reno Priest could add Mass Dispel. Along with Kazakus potion it could be a class that provides a decent counter.

Also, Paladin has been pushed out of the meta, they do have the tools to deal with Jade Druid, maybe they come back into the Meta if aggro is toned down.

Renolock fares well vs Jade too.

Midrange decks don't exist right now but also do well.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Disenchant your cards, it's the only way to properly quit! Wish I could give someone my 81k dust. No more raging at something that's supposed to recreation.

Now all I need is a replacement game that has a huge community surrounding it so it has a bunch of secondary content like youtube videos, forum threads, and twitch streamers. Need something to watch at work.

This. Fucking this.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They had to do something about STB, it won't rotate for nearly two more years.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
So, i'm new or something, but... if i dispell a deathrattle minion and kill it, N'Zoth still brings it back?

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, so long as the deathrattle minion isn't poly'ed, hex'ed, or the like it'll still come back with n'zoth. Silencing the minion removes the effect, the little skull & crossbones disappear, but the deathrattle text is still on the card when it dies, which is what N'zoth checks for.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Disenchant your cards, it's the only way to properly quit! Wish I could give someone my 81k dust. No more raging at something that's supposed to recreation.

Now all I need is a replacement game that has a huge community surrounding it so it has a bunch of secondary content like youtube videos, forum threads, and twitch streamers. Need something to watch at work.
I don't have a reason to quit. I play casually on tablet a lot, only other options are your standard Angry Birds, Words with Friends, Candy Crusher, etc.

I think we're in the darkest time for hearthstone but blizzard will get their act together and make it great again.

Their competetive brawl was such a tease, I gotta believe we'll see something good happen soon. Too much negativity out there and the OW team is putting them to shame.

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
x9RbuyGKxG2_c5UJJrAnj8wWaXHBWwfojSG0gZ1hpIBEkCuPpZrTxZd8knufuteifn9t9iXo.j3qBv1-6kGmGDLHcJpabcZepvQY

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't have a reason to quit. I play casually on tablet a lot, only other options are your standard Angry Birds, Words with Friends, Candy Crusher, etc.

I think we're in the darkest time for hearthstone but blizzard will get their act together and make it great again.

Their competetive brawl was such a tease, I gotta believe we'll see something good happen soon. Too much negativity out there and the OW team is putting them to shame.
It was mostly a general comment, not really for someone specific. Maybe lulzsect since he mentioned dusting decks.

We all know there are many people in this thread that have problems staying away from the game. Maybe we should start Hearthstonics Anonymous.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't expect those changes to result in a meta that's all that much better than the current one.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't expect those changes to result in a meta that's all that much better than the current one.
Yea I don't think it's enough tbh.
Aggro Warrior might still exist, tough to say, Shaman is definitely the stronger deck and they still have so much stuff: Trogg, Totem Golem, Flamewreathed, etc. Midrange/Jade will just be everywhere.

I stopped buying packs with gold and just saving gold for next expac/heroic brawl. I hadn't hit a MSG Legend in a while but just opened a Noggenfogger 2 days ago, so now I'm done spending gold on MSG packs (not cause of Noggen, but cause of the pity timer).

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Aggro warrior will still be around, slightly weaker, will still use buccaneer.
Aggro shaman will still around, slightly weaker, probably won't use buccaneer.
Reno mage isn't going to be the meta reno deck though, it's only good right now because it's the strongest against the pirate decks. It'll be Reno warlock again since they have the best game against midrange and jade decks. And even if it is just nothing but Reno, he rotates out in a couple months so it's not horrible.

The issue is that when rotation hits, Jade loses nothing, reno loses at least two key cards, Blizzard might be in for a rough ride.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So your desire to push to legend lasted about 24 hours then is what you're saying?, sounds about right.

• 1Like