Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
EXACTLY this. Ravishing killed my spirit.
Haha, I had those same thoughts many, many times. I'd be tearing it up with a deck one month and I'd be like, "Yeah! This is my month, I'm going to push to legend!" Annnnnd then I'd lose like 12 games in a row and its, "fuck this stupid fucking piece of shit game." Thats why the month I did hit legend I say it was entirely by accident, because I had no intention on getting legend that month, I was just working on golden warlock so I was spamming zoo and next thing you know, legend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I don't see anyone named Morrow Morrow

I don't think I did a single run in January. Would be nice for them to release a top 100 6month or 12 month. I just don't have as much time anymore. I'm happy they posted their methodology though (e.g. minimum of 30 runs). Yeah, don't think I'll be doing 30 runs in a single month anytime soon.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Brawl is neat, wonder what becomes optimal.
My first go was using a freeze mage deck with a twist:

2x ice Lance
2x frostbolt
2x fireball
2x firelands portal
2x pyroblast
2x forgotten torch
2x blizzard

2x scientist
2x ice block
2x ice barrier
2x animated armor

2x acolyte
2x Hoarder
1x Barnes
1x emperor
1x gadgetan auctioneer
1x thalnos

Animated armor is the key, you only take 1dmg max from spells. Can probably drop emp & Barnes, I never drew them, won by turn 7 with animated armor and burn

Edit:
remove barnes/auct/emp
Add 2x wyrm, 1x book

Get blowout wins by turn 3-4 if wyrm on board

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Haha, I had those same thoughts many, many times. I'd be tearing it up with a deck one month and I'd be like, "Yeah! This is my month, I'm going to push to legend!" Annnnnd then I'd lose like 12 games in a row and its, "fuck this stupid fucking piece of shit game." Thats why the month I did hit legend I say it was entirely by accident, because I had no intention on getting legend that month, I was just working on golden warlock so I was spamming zoo and next thing you know, legend.

No lie. I swear i won like 25 out of 30 games from 15 to 5. It seemed too easy. I've now hit a brick wall. And the Firebat theory holds.

• 1Like

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Brawl is fun... started with a bloodmage and I could kill most people by turn 3 or 4... switched to a pally and can kill people by turn 2 lol.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Brawl is fun... started with a bloodmage and I could kill most people by turn 3 or 4... switched to a pally and can kill people by turn 2 lol.

Ok how the fuck are you pulling that off lol, just going all in on the blssed champion otk dealie?

• 1Like

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Yeah pretty much, using a stonetusk boar or a bluegill for charge... cycling through spells with loh and divine favor. With seal,might and kings and blessed to get him to 30+.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have Challenge a Friend quest so we can exchange them for 160g each? Morrowgirl#1685

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
A Year of Mammoth Proportions!

Some classic going to wild in rotation (including Conceal, Rogue taking it in the ass again)

3 130 card expansions this year. The expansions will have some single player adventure like stuff in them

More wild support

New Rogue hero after next expansion for winning 10 games

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Not bad actually. Sad to see two iconic Warcraft characters being taken out of Standard, but whatevs. Looking forward to 3 expansions, even though my wallet is not...

Wish they'd have done more to ranked mode play. The 3 thresholds don't do it for me.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If they are going to kick some core set cards out of Standard I'd like them to change back Molten Giant, Keeper of the Grove, Force of Nature, Big Game Hunter, etc. back to their original versions and toss them into Wild as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If they are going to kick some core set cards out of Standard I'd like them to change back Molten Giant, Keeper of the Grove, Force of Nature, Big Game Hunter, etc. back to their original versions and toss them into Wild as well.
Same.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Gadgetzan should've really gone. Otherwise, good changes, though It's not going to be enough. They really need to patch and balance more often, small tweaks here and there for problem cards, AND THEY NEED TO BUFF SHITTY CARDS TO BE PLAYABLE.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Auctioneer going would have been a nice hit to the potential Jade Druid problems we might see in the future. Also can't believe Innervate escaped.
I know Ramping up is a core Druid competency but I think cards like Wild Growth / Blossom / Nourish / Astral do the job correctly. "Permanent" ramp as opposed to the temp-ramp from innervates. Even the minions that ramp are all fitting.

Innverate really stands out from all those other options and should be in the HoF.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Does he mean this year or next year? lol.. wtf.

molten.JPG

• 1Like

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
"We wanted to allow players to disenchant Classic cards that are being added to the Hall of Fame set for full dust refunds, but then felt that incentivizing players to dust their cool Wild cards was counter to our goal of making Wild awesome.

So instead, we're just going to give you the dust, and you can keep the cards!

Up to the maximum number of cards you could put in a deck, we will give you the full dust value of any cards you have that are being added to the Hall of Fame set. (Yes, that means if you have at least one Golden Ragnaros, you'll get 3200 dust!) The dust will be automatically awarded upon log-in once the Year of the Mammoth begins."

Does this mean we should craft Rag and Sylvanas for free?

• 1Like