Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
upvote my reply if you agree! :D

A Year of Mammoth Proportions! • /r/hearthstone

Does this mean we should craft Rag and Sylvanas for free?

Yea if you dont have them you can get them free, also can craft Goldens for free. I'll just take the 3200 dust, don't need goldens for wild. (I'm nowhere near the dust to craft goldens right now)

Golden Azure Drake makes me happy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Lol "wild support" yea sure there will be.

overall changes, still make me want to only play super casually.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
"We wanted to allow players to disenchant Classic cards that are being added to the Hall of Fame set for full dust refunds, but then felt that incentivizing players to dust their cool Wild cards was counter to our goal of making Wild awesome.

So instead, we're just going to give you the dust, and you can keep the cards!

Up to the maximum number of cards you could put in a deck, we will give you the full dust value of any cards you have that are being added to the Hall of Fame set. (Yes, that means if you have at least one Golden Ragnaros, you'll get 3200 dust!) The dust will be automatically awarded upon log-in once the Year of the Mammoth begins."

Does this mean we should craft Rag and Sylvanas for free?
I sure as fuck am going to craft them

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Keep in mind that it gives you dust for a number that you could put in a deck - i.e. 1 of each legendary. And who knows if gold / non-gold stack (I assume not because that would make no sense). So don't go making 15 Rags or anything :p

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, may as well. I may only have dust for one though, sure I'll have 3200 dust before the next expansion, but not sure about getting 6400, especially now that I'm going to start hoarding gold. I think you could even dust the non-goldens to craft the goldens since it says "up to the maximum number of cards you could put in a deck". I would assume you would get 3200 back for the golden and 0 back for the non-golden and not 4800.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had six fucking guys on the board and the 5 health opponent plays ragnaros, who kills me. Can't wait to see that card gone.

• 3Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Currently playing far more wild and enjoying it. Daddy is going to get some dust because I already have those all as gold, so that's nice.

Not sure I'm huge on the 3 full expansions a year though, seems like a greed move not actually the health of the game. Perhaps I'm just not seeing the metrics and they feel the game is weaker in the current format.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Turn 3200 dust into 4800:
Craft a Golden Rag/Syl
Get refunded 3200 from new season
Disenchant Golden Rag/Syl

Can keep your non-legend Rag/Syl for Wild use, you're supposed to be refunded for the highest cost.

edit:
I forgot that this isn't any different than just keeping 3200 and getting the 1600 from your normal rag/syl lol.

woops!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I like some of the changes. Rag, Sylv, and Azure were way overused. I'm also damn glad conceal is leaving. That card allowed so much abuse and rogue really needs updated. I also like that they are going to do some things before the expansions to help people get some dust and build on the hype. Three expansions a year is pure greed but maybe it works. Maybe they actually hire some testers with that extra money. I also enjoy the thought of about 4 k in free dust. I have maybe two more legends I want before I start saving up. Having two free legends means I don't have to save quite as early.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I already have Golden Rag, 2x Azure Drake, 1x Coneal, 1x PO, 2x Ice Lance. I'll craft the rest golden. I'll save regulars until then too, just incase you get for regular and golden. More gold stuff plus some extra free dust for the shit I have woooo

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rotating classic cards out of standard is just fucking retarded, even if they are offering free dust as compensation.

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Rotating classic cards out of standard is just fucking retarded, even if they are offering free dust as compensation.
I agree and disagree. I think those neutral cards are good to get removed, and I like their reasoning.

I think with class cards it's more problematic, because it leaves the classes short.

I do think some cards should be rotated into classic sometimes too though, like Loatheb.

• 2Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Guess I finally get a Ragnaros of my own with these changes, nice.

Changing to randomly drawn cards from packs only and no more guaranteed rewards from adventures is definitely all about that cash and nothing to do with game health or any other double talk.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's confirmed if you have Golden and regular you only get gold dust

Also, Trinity series has been amazing

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish they would have discussed Arena. That format needs help. Mainly they need to severely restrict Sets/cards as to reduce the luck factor that drives it.

I do not play Wild but understand there are those that do and so appreciate what they did there.

I will enjoy the free Dust and use that towards the new legendaries.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I spent some time doing a little Hearthstone analysis:
Curvestone, with Charts! • r/hearthstone

Curious to see how much hate this gets :D

I'm surprised at all of the hate. All of the streamers have mentioned how powerful aggro is and unfun this meta is. They've all mentioned that a doomsayer shouldn't be killable by minions on turn 2 but it can. Hell, even Blizzard admitted as much in their nerfs. People will defend anything no matter how much the truth is slammed into their faces.

• 1Like